It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hello, i'm new here.

I am from the new york city area, however this past summer i was on vacation with my girlfriend in Grove City, PA. I was always very skeptical about UFOS, and aliens and what not, until i met her. not only have her stories convinced me, but also things i have experienced. late one night we were just sitting around out there. (GC, PA) she freaked out after seeing something in the sky. we went outside and drove out as far as we could to get a good look at it. It appeared to be a plane, at first. However it was a bright light that was fading in and out, and moving in not only circular but diaginal directions. It would dissappear for a few seconds, and then reappear. it also seemed to be following us, as if it were trying to point itself out to us. I've had a lot of strange things happen to me since i started dating her.

anyways, i was wondering if anyone's seen that one, or any others in the ny/nj area.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Uh....nice name and I guess you should consider yourself very lucky for seeing that. What other weird things has she exposed you to?

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
strange dreams, missing time, things of that sort. theres even been times when, i swear to god, she reads my mind. i can be thinking something, and she can look at me, and tell me what i'm thinking. its frightening. i think that these visitors are awakening things within the minds of their victims.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Circumsized midget, do u seriously believe people are going to try to take your story seriously with that name!?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

motionknight

Circumsized midget, do u seriously believe people are going to try to take your story seriously with that name!?

Please if you have nothing to say on the matter at hand then please dont,

Asala

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
circumcized_midget
You might want to get a camera, and keep it with you, so you might be able to captcher those moments and perhaps the aliens.
As to your Girl Friend being able to read your mind, I think one might consider him self lucky to have a Girl Friend that knows him so well. Wish we all could be so lucky circumcized_midget.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If this woman has had ties to the occult, perhaps that might be attracting such phenonema.

Perhaps she is a kindred spirit gifted with great intuition.

What kind of dreams were they?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
the dreams mostly involve aliens & ufo's. a recurring theme is one or both of us being abducted.

motionknight - as for my 'midget' handle, who cares? and guess what, i could give a damn if no one believes my story. that's the reason i'm telling it on here in the first place! if i were to try to talk to anyone about these sorts of things, they would have me committed.

Red Golem - just exactly how would you "captcher" something?

[edit on 8-12-2004 by circumcized_midget]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
circumcized_midget
Well first off you said you saw that strange light seeming to follow you. Or maby a video security system. Just thoughts any way.

DrC

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
'read your mind sometimes' should immediately translate into a thorough test.

how specific things has she been able to read? details of quantum mechanics or just guess that you want to hump her?

try numbers, images of items, symbols and work from there
(don't think of a red hammer or ace of spades)

try cards
pick a card, feel it and see if she can guess it. take notes and do statistics and post here.
don't give up too easy

also, any details in the dreams? how do they look, what craft, what scenario etc

top topics

join