It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are energy and that means we become matter or anti matter:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I've debated this all before, but I'll respectfully submit the following:

...some of us remember our past...

1. Not really proof, even to the person "recalling" this supposed past. Memories aren't fully understood. Research has shows that having people repeatedly imagine actions that they have never performed or events that they have never experienced can result in false memories. read about it ... sometimes you want something so bad or fear something so much you imagine it into your brain.
2. Mental illness

NDEs ... near death isn't dead.

Sometimes a person can appear dead but the body is amazing and wants to live. What happens to a persons brain when close to death is a mystery and how they interpret what happened if they survive is varied. Plenty of people experience absolutely nothing while experiencing NDEs.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

NDE's are dead especially when you have a choice and come back healed. But that is why life is a journey. You only get subjective. Even science is just competing theories. So most people, especially in a less than perfect world, start to ask questions, before sleep, before meditation, under the sun, under the stars, just start to seek. They explore coincidences and see if they can create some. Its a journey.

If a person pulls off doing good, overcoming flaws, caring about family and strangers even and growing more in the process, from athiesm or agnosticism, then to me, they've been good for the sake of Goodness, with no sense of reward and are quite the Hero's.

Belief in something isn't the only road to take.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

NDE's are dead especially when you have a choice and come back healed.

Thinking you had a choice is very debatable for the reasons previously stated. Being physically healed is amazing I admit. But healed how exactly? Vision restored to previously blinded? Or full mobility to a paraplegic? Something like that?

If you mean "healed" as in "suddenly believe in something" that's not thick enough...for me anyway.

I've almost died. Had last rites and all that - fell two stories head first onto a sidewalk. Brains outside of my head (so I'm told) and the top my skull was described as "only connected by an inch in the back...like a lid", stopped breathing/no heart beat all that jazz... saw nothing at all. No tunnel, no light, no choice was given to me. No big deal, I just was very close to death but still alive and I got better.

Just for the record I'm not claiming my point of view is fact, only more likely when logically thought through. We will really know when our body is 100% non functional.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

originally posted by: Cynic

Whether matter and anti-matter exist to cancel each other producing matter in the process is perhaps the Source delivering its own energy into what we perceive as the physical world.

I really like how you have described it.

Thanks.
I rambled a wee bit but it is difficult to put my beliefs more concisely.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead
A lot of theories being tossed around as fact...so here's mine: there are no souls, ghosts or living energies that go anywhere. When you die the lights go out and you're gone. The only thing left of you are memories.

Comforting ideas though.

You are very much entitled to your in your opinion and I certainly respect that!
In as much as any expressed so far all I can add is that sooner or later, either of us will be proved correct. Maybe it's a combination of both theories!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

Healed as in deathly ill for days and then collapsed heart failed, one minute, and after choosing to stay reentered body and was healthy, completely restored, no longer deathly ill. That was what happened to my son when he was 17.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

well just seems to be an experiment in equating energy, especially as the same number of silicon balls and copper are set in the opposite direction spinning at the same momentum...

The only knowledge I have about Physics is from High School so perhaps someone who has more knowledge about it could help.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

from what I understand the balls are wrapped in copper wire on a wheel and moving in an opposite direction. once voltage or energy was applied (they are all connected thru the wire) they would move in opposing force spinning on a rotating axis) controlled by a Wheatstone bridge.

Basically its 2 wheels moving in opposite directions and creating a high electrical field. It would mess with anything EMF for miles away.

The idea is here is that you can use the energy or frequency of planets. to let them pull your towards them.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

yes your Grand Father has created or has a theory of a diorama to illustrate the greater workings of our existence.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

:/

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Have you heard of Edward Leedskalnin and Coral Castle? Your grandfather sounds like he was working on something similar?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yogurt

No should look into that.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Matter is slowed-down energy which makes it solid. I would say we are either light or darkness; either we shine to be light for others or we are darkness to confuse and manipulate others while being hidden/secretive for selfish reasons.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
thanks for the help

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99.\/
"deathly ill" is a bit vague and I never heard of a "collapsed heart" do you mean cardiac circulatory collapse? That's the results I get when searching "collapsed heart." While I'm so far from being a doctor that it isn't even funny I can use the internet...I've found several medical sources that state

Although rare spontaneous reversions occur, it is usual that cardiac arrest progresses to death...

So on the surface (with admittedly few actual details about your son) there seems to be a non-miraculous explanation possible for his recovery. Either way I'm glad he's still among the living! And if it makes any difference our little exchange was enjoyable as I love a civil debate.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Socrates said that energy, or soul, is separate from matter, and that the universe is made of energy – pure energy which was there before man and other material things like the earth came along.

This brings to mind John 8:58
"Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

yes it is interesting to consider physics with some of the ancient scriptures.

thx for your reply

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join