It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are energy and that means we become matter or anti matter:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Energy can be matter or anti-matter. This is the epiphany I have had recently during a meditation. Depending on the energy around us, we will change.

Even anti matter is energy:

It’s now understood that all particles have an equivalent antimatter particle with opposite charge and quantum spin – although some are their own antiparticle. However hardly any antimatter is seen in the observable universe, and why there should be vastly much more normal matter is one of the great unsolved problems in physics.

Creation and destruction
It was once thought that matter could neither be created nor destroyed, but we now know that energy and mass are interchangeable. When a particle collides with its antiparticle the two annihilate each other, with their mass being entirely converted into energy.

anti-matter

All the particle accelerator in the world are continuously (when they are operating) converting kinetic energy into matter. For example, when two protons collide at the LHC the kinetic energy of the protons is converted in to tens to hundreds of particles (matter) which the experimenters then try to characterize with their detectors. Most of these particles are very short-lived and either decay into multiple less massive particles or they may interact with the detector material and create even more particles. However there will always be a significant number of electrons, protons, positrons and antiprotons (that are all stable) as the eventual result of the collision. The positrons and antiprotons will eventually annihilate with electrons and protons but in principle if they could be kept separate from ordinary matter they would all last forever. So the original two protons can create multiple protons and electrons (and their antiparticles) and this additional matter is made from the kinetic energy of the original protons.

when does energy turn to matter

Does energy die?

Death (excluding spectacular deaths) isn’t instantaneous. In fact, what with medical science, it’s become more and more difficult to even define when people are dead. Time was you could define death as being a lack of heart beat, but people have come back from worse (by that metric, Dick Cheney has been dead for a while). Death is more of a break-down of the whole system, as opposed to a sudden event. The heart stops doing whatever hearts do when they’re not loving, oxygen and nutrients stop going where they’re needed, and in short order the nerve cells in the body lose the wherewithal to pump ions. Like batteries that are no longer being recharged, they run down. Nothing special. Like every kind of energy, whether electrical, kinetic, sonic, or sports fever, the electrical potential in the body eventually becomes heat energy (it’s an entropy thing).

If energy is neither created nor destroyed, what happens to the energy within our bodies and brains when we die?

We are made of Energy, not Matter
The new science also accepts that the universe, including us, is made up of energy, not matter. This is not actually new – it was posited by Socrates in Europe way back when, and by the ancient rishis in India thousands of years before that.

Socrates said that energy, or soul, is separate from matter, and that the universe is made of energy – pure energy which was there before man and other material things like the earth came along.

AND:

Quantum physics says that as you go deeper and deeper into the workings of the atom, you see that there is nothing there – just energy waves. It says an atom is actually an invisible force field, a kind of miniature tornado, which emits waves of electrical energy.

Perhaps this is the basis of eternal life? We are energy that has become matter, perhaps death is anti matter? Then our energy becomes something else?

edit on CDT09uFri, 12 Sep 2014 09:02:25 -05000225am254 by Thurisaz because: preview button isn't working

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This has long been my belief. I believe God to be energy, and everything, you, I, life, death. The closest label I could put on it would be Pantheism, but you are definitely speaking my language.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Nice thread...

Could antimatter exist in a parallel universe, it would make sense that the opposing energies would remain linked by space time.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can energy be confined within our concept of time?

2nd line

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh dark energy, Dark Matter, Positron's, neutrinos, quarks etc....

I love Morgan Freemon

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ohh for haha's

If there is no absolute zero then what do we define as zero? extremely slowed down?

I believe female energy is 0 and Male energy is Infinity. With your mix of Neutrals playing both sides of the fence.

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I have always considered zero to be the point where the positive and negative ions repel each other.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

Perhaps this is the basis of eternal life? We are energy that has become matter, perhaps death is anti matter? Then our energy becomes something else?

Factor in the opportunity or ability to retain the consciousness no matter form taken and

SnF

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I see whatcha saying.

So lets say for example absolute zero in some void (there is no absolute absolute zero as we know) and it mixes with some potential energy or some form of energy. That new form of energy would be considered what. did the ions mingle and have a party?

sorry wish I was a bit more like my grandfather.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Having been raised Christian and now turned off by conventional religion, I believe that what the church calls a soul is IMHO, energy shared by the Source of all things (God if you will).

Corporeal form is required to experience the physical world, providing for varied experience and learning (good and bad, love and hate etc.) which our energy collects and returns to the Source upon death, growing the collective knowledge.

I suppose the term re-incarnation best suits my personal belief but not in specific terms. I do not believe that we continue to return as the same being seeking enlightenment, but that it's the Source which seeks it out by sending its energy back to the physical realm.

Whether matter and anti-matter exist to cancel each other producing matter in the process is perhaps the Source delivering its own energy into what we perceive as the physical world.

Just my two cent worth on the topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Magnets have their own force field and will retain it...so that when another magnet gets too close...it repels the other (each magnet is stubborn and keeps its force field in tact without giving up anything). The meeting point is the zero point. I agree there is no absolute zero...zero is the word I used to describe the point where the magnets meet and repel each other.

Perhaps humans are like magnets...have their own given force field (like an aura)? We are energy so that would explain it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I have a question about magnetism and antigravity that you might be able to help me out with. I can shoot you shoot a PM or post here. it relates to magnetism.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

fire away.
not sure I can give you the answer though...will do my best with my year 12 Physics (in 1984) subject knowledge. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic

Whether matter and anti-matter exist to cancel each other producing matter in the process is perhaps the Source delivering its own energy into what we perceive as the physical world.

I really like how you have described it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
orthothopter.

Well years ago my grandfather played around with electromagnetism. Got into trouble with the FCC a few times.

anyways he came up with a concept that you could essential take thousands of silcon beads and wrap in copper wire all connected on wheel (50ft diameter iirc) and you would have thousands of these silcon balls wrapped in copper all connected on opposing wheels. So one moving clockwise and the other counter clockwise. He said the only power source would prolly be a 9v battery and could be controlled by a wheatstone bridge.

He said it would have to be large and most likely made of aluminum or some light weight material. It would also have to be set up in the middle of no where because it would mess with all the radio transmissions.

He had a ton of paperwork with designs and formulas and I am still trying to look for them.

He said anything electromagnetic would be disturbed from a great distance.

He said it might have anti gravity properties because you would use the magnetic push/pull effect of earth rather than cave man technology strapping explosives onto your back.

He said everything had a frequency and this may be a way to tune in and use it against itself to travel. basically be pulled along with the magnetic force of a luminary.

I am leaving heaps out just waiting to get a little insight.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

sounds interesting.

I am tired cos it is after 1am here....will look at it again tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisazthanks

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I for one don't believe that antimatter exists, and its more Electric Universe/Holographic Multiverse. Electrons, weightless and invisible are an invention as well. There are waves and magnetisms, and magnetic energy waves that are positive or negative.

Soul/Consciousness is not a part of that structure of the universe but is from Beyond and in its true state devoid of shadow/mud/cosmic dust and matter is always Love. So reduction or shrinking consciousness, God or Divine Portion of us always ex ists for you could half an acorn unto infinity and it will never disappear but its still surrounded by distortions and false matter, mud. The concept of more machine than man, or cold ruthless elites, or Darth Vader, Satan is all symbolic of reduction of consciousness and empowerment through AI, and in the entity side, through vamping the light of others, like moths cut off from source to a disconnect of frequency having lost love and goodness, attracted to the light/flame.

Everyone goes home in the end.

So soul is always positive, or the spirit within the Consciousness and this entire universe remains a 2D story book, erected into 3D, as a testing ground and all in here have to get out. Including renegades.

Your avatar is made form the universe but your Consciousness is NOT and you are far bigger, as an infinite part infinity, in No Time, than the Universe is. Its a tiny infinity inwards television set acorn itself.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A lot of theories being tossed around as fact...so here's mine: there are no souls, ghosts or living energies that go anywhere. When you die the lights go out and you're gone. The only thing left of you are memories.

Comforting ideas though.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

We have family members who still are in that frame of mind, but some of us remember our past and know thats not the case, and my son's NDE, he was healed when he woke up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join