It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting Awards for Underachieving - Mundane life blown to sensationalism via Twiiter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

ETA: all your conjecturing is negative towards the server, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I own a number of businesses and we've had run ins with famous people. This isn't how you handle them, even if they are bad. I can't say who we had problems with because as an owner, it's not our place to do that. They came in, they still paid their bill (albeit they were reluctant to, thinking they deserved a discount), but again, we didn't post anything to social media trying to get publicity.

The whole story was odd enough, given the statements by the player too, but after reading the letter by the owner, the statements by the waiter, this whole thing sounds like a complete BS, brought on by the owner. Probably scheming for press.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
A person in the public shouldn't give people any negative press. He was wrong, he knows it.

I'm certain his publicist is telling him the same thing. I would hope anyone that thinks its appropriate to not tip learns they're wrong.

a reply to: boncho

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
A person in the public shouldn't give people any negative press. He was wrong, he knows it.

I'm certain his publicist is telling him the same thing. I would hope anyone that thinks its appropriate to not tip learns they're wrong.

a reply to: boncho

So wait, now he's wrong for telling his side of the story? He really can't win can he?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join