It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chardon High School shooter T.J. Lane has escaped from prison with another inmate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ohio high school shooter TJ lane has escaped from prison. Not a lot of info on this but thought it was worthy of a thread.

This guy killed three people at Chardon High School in Ohio and was sentenced to 3 life sentences. Police are warning residents not to answer their door or pick any one up.

No info on how they escaped.

LIMA, Ohio - Chardon High School shooter T.J. Lane has escaped from the Allen Oakwood Correctional Institution in Lima, Ohio, Allen County Sheriff Sam Crish said.

Another inmate, 45-year-old Clifford E Opperud from Carlisle, Ohio is with him, Lima Police posted on Facebook.

www.newsnet5.com...

Eta.. Official statement and picture of said scumbag. If you live in Ohio don't pick this guy up.

edit on 11-9-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This one is from my local news outlet. We're in Indiana, not too far away from Lima.

WANE Tv Link

Reached Thursday at her home in Chardon, Dina Parmertor, mother of Daniel Parmertor, said of Lane’s escape: “I’m disgusted that it happened. I’m extremely scared and panic stricken. I can’t believe it.”

“All available troopers from the Ohio State Highway Patrol have been joined by Allen County Sheriff’s deputies and local area law enforcement in establishing a perimeter and searching the area,” Ohio Department of Public Safety Director John Born said. “A Patrol helicopter with advanced infrared detection equipment has been deployed and is engaged in the search as well.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jomina

I am really curious how they escaped, and I bet there are a few parents who would like to find him themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
They caught him! Found him in a bean field armed with a pitchfork

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
open and shut case, johnson. if i were this kid i'd have high tailed it the f**k out of there. forget the pitchfork!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I hope someone finds him- and takes him out- before he does anymore harm to anyone.

thats all I have to say- about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Common Good

NM- glad they caught him.

two.

new topics

top topics

join