It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Most Extraterrestrials Native Animal Life From A Future Earth That Has Evolved After Humanity's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Nah not backwards at all. In fact I believe that most myths and folklore does originate from real life occurrences.

Especially the gnomes....like that one in PA that was recently captured...

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: Unity_99

When was the last time you were physically taken aboard a craft? What future predictions have you been given? Will there be a 3rd WW?

OG

I hope that was in May 2010 because that was missing time for my son and wounds for us. I had some actual memories. It wasn't the last time physical checkups were done and my son witnessed this blue orb behind my back, or had missing time while driving, that happened this year, and last year.

Can only hope have been thwarting trips, thats not my goal and don't extend trust in that way. I want my memories back and don't want to be manipulated by anyone or anything so while I have a lot of gratitude for waking up and there have been some looks under the veil, you're not exactly safe if something can access you without a conscious positive relationship and approval.

The direction that I have been given has been along the lines of potential catastrophes if people don't wake up and start to love and mitigate disasters, pole shifts, radiation, use consciousness and also groups for peace and awareness, citizens groups. There is no cycle or no disaster that has to happen, its a failure if it does, though humanity wouldn't be the ones at fault. My group doesnt blame humanity, it is calling the PTB here up to task for mismanaging this planet and stealing the advancement. An example of a message and this felt like greys, more like on universal maintenance levels, the ones who have been overseeing life on this planet long before the annanuki's.

I was downloaded with the instructions to start giving them their F's that they failed. That they were self appointed board of directors of this school, and had more responsibility here to be positive, wayshowers, lead the way to helping others, maintaining both freedom and forming avenues of equality world wide. That this was like a drop in the bucket of higher levels of responsibilities that managed whole systems. But they weren't going to be joining the Big Boys and Girls on high, because: nepotism, torture, murder, genocide, starvation, abuse, bullying. lies, enslavement, making people ill, disempowering others, destroying entire eco systems and oceans and habitat for higher species such as dolphins, whales, elephants and harming mother earth, these things don't advance souls.

I also tried not to write it, but kept being pushed over and over within until the message was given. Plus I do agree with it, 100%. Also, realized that in order to get a grade ahead of time, it meant that the student had a chance to turn it around still. But am well aware of some of who we're dealing with. Some of our royals, and leaders and corporate heads are either annanuki or very negative old empire beings who have wrecked whole planets, OR, they're possessed by them. And that group doesnt want to go home, they view love as weakness and really dislike equality and women and mother. They get off on dominating others and want to be lords of a lower realm.

But there is another reason why Im here, partly trying to help with family and trying to learn how not to get set back with difficulties, to calm storms in others and self.

But I'm also waiting, and its something about a time that is coming. Not sure fully if this is in body or out of body, because out of body is our real self. And my real self is a part of a team that is going to hold back the gates of hell, universal counselors that are going to grab people by the hand and raise their frequency and convince them they count, not to blame themselves and to not give up and be repelled by gravity and dark stuff. Because they've been used like pawns and even bad things advance the souls. Not everyone can wake up in this world, its hard to do in a place of such violence, low frequency. We're also going to be hauling some renegades off, some of the leaders here.
I'm kind of a witness to what it takes to start to wake up, health issues, needing to meditate more and spending more time seeking than anyone can afford to. If it takes that much for someone to lift the veil or wake up more even when they're lucky enough to be born in an unusual family that saw through the world and had some strong lessons in equality. We didn't need to learn the basic lessons here. Earth is like a lower grade on lessons for economics, politics, control, equality and freedom, I remember home and wonderful system. So Im a witness and waiting. Got a team I'm apart of apparently and we're not letting humanity go down.

When all is said and done, our silly leaders haven't got a chance, for they don't seem to realize who's here and that this has always been arranged well over their heads, by Love, and Love never gives up on anyone. That we're here, the universe's top counselors, healers and we're waiting. We're not going anywhere even when we die. We're going to uplift this system, these people. And they're not off any hooks, badly in need of some re-direction themselves.
edit on 13-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Very interesting...have they mentioned when or how soon these changes will occur? Is it a set deadline or an ever changing timeline?

<< 1  2   >>

join