It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Extract Blood From Humans Regularly? My Take On Abductions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: Unity_99

Still the evidence stands that 99% of all mutilations have 100% of the blood extracted...and you also have the legends of the blood sucking chupacabra....and of course the legends of vampires throughout the ages...

OG

Really? Cite the testable evidence supporting your claim, please. Note that claims are not evidence.

Note that Google is your friend...have at it! Report back. thanks

OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow, I thought this thread was about if et's might take blood like the doctors take blood.
Not that they drain you of blood.

I have heard they have (who they are idk) linked fibro and lupus to abductions, I however don't believe in that.

I know et's exist because I have had encounters with them through out my life.
They (those I encounter) don't give sh't about money, profit or whatever.

I have no clue what they are about. There are only speculations out there.
But in all fairness, when people who comes forward talking about being abducted, good or bad experiences, don't attack them, it's a very sensitive subject for us.

You don't have to believe them, then don't, if you want to share explainations to what they might have experienced then do share, but do not go out saying "that did not happen", "you are crazy", "where's the proof" etc.

Attacking an abductee like that is like telling a rape victim they never got raped and that it is all in their head.

Why can't people understand these things! Have respect and compassion to one another.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
I have heard they have (who they are idk) linked fibro and lupus to abductions, I however don't believe in that.

see, this actually does seem reasonable to me (for fibro, at least, i'm not at all well-read in re: lupus), but for different reasons than you might expect. a high number of people with fibromyalgia also experience clinical anxiety, ptsd, or have experienced prolonged stress or trauma in their lives prior to their diagnosis.

i am not an abductee, but from my reading, most abductees seem to be genuinely distressed by their experiences. (that is, whether the experience was one of actually being abducted by aliens or if something else happened that was interpreted as alien abduction by the abductee, abductees still seem to have gone through some sort of experience that caused genuine distress or trauma.)

it doesn't seem unlikely to me that abductees may have a higher rate of fibromyalgia than the overall population, but i think it's because of the long-term anxiety/stress that coincides with the experience, not because aliens are giving people fibro. (if that makes sense?)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asilvahalo

see, this actually does seem reasonable to me (for fibro, at least, i'm not at all well-read in re: lupus), but for different reasons than you might expect. a high number of people with fibromyalgia also experience clinical anxiety, ptsd, or have experienced prolonged stress or trauma in their lives prior to their diagnosis.

i am not an abductee, but from my reading, most abductees seem to be genuinely distressed by their experiences. (that is, whether the experience was one of actually being abducted by aliens or if something else happened that was interpreted as alien abduction by the abductee, abductees still seem to have gone through some sort of experience that caused genuine distress or trauma.)

it doesn't seem unlikely to me that abductees may have a higher rate of fibromyalgia than the overall population, but i think it's because of the long-term anxiety/stress that coincides with the experience, not because aliens are giving people fibro. (if that makes sense?)

Well stress does lead to many many diseases....even the word deconstructed spells dis-ease or not at ease;

My neighbor who does not beleive in aliens recently told me that he has been waking up in the middle of the night in SHEER TERROR yet has no idea why!

No nightmares, no memory of anything else, just wakes up in sheer terror!

OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Still the evidence stands that 99% of all mutilations have 100% of the blood extracted...and you also have the legends of the blood sucking chupacabra....and of course the legends of vampires throughout the ages...

OG

Really? Cite the testable evidence supporting your claim, please. Note that claims are not evidence.

OG

I didn't think you could. Apparently, Google isn't your friend. The onus (look it up) is on the person making the positive claim (ie. "99% of all mutilations have 100% of the blood extracted") to cite testable evidence proving their claim of fact.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

OG

OG

I didn't think you could. Apparently, Google isn't your friend. The onus (look it up) is on the person making the positive claim (ie. "99% of all mutilations have 100% of the blood extracted") to cite testable evidence proving their claim of fact.

I can and I did, now you do the same. Google can be your friend too...give it a try dear. See you soon!

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

OG

There is NO evidence! This is the problem with believers such as yourself. There is no total percentage so to pick a number out of an unknown is similar to Drake's Equation where he starts with zero and instead of a zero total he comes up with a random number which is meaningless. Chupacabras are alleged animals that, if they really exist and behave as claimed, suck the blood for food/nourishment not to taunt humans. And now you introduce legends when the only vampire that is known to exist is a bat who doesn't even suck blood, they make a small incision and lap the blood that bubbles out of the incision.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18407837]OrionsGem

Well stress does lead to many many diseases....even the word deconstructed spells dis-ease or not at ease;

My neighbor who does not beleive in aliens recently told me that he has been waking up in the middle of the night in SHEER TERROR yet has no idea why!

No nightmares, no memory of anything else, just wakes up in sheer terror!

OG

Well, read the following to your neighbor:
[Sleep paralysis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either when falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often associated with terrifying visions, such as an intruder in the room, to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, from which the term "nightmare" is derived. One theory is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which is normally characterized by complete muscle atonia to prevent the sleeper from acting out his or her dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea; however, it can also occur in isolation.[1][2] When linked to another disorder, sleep paralysis commonly occurs in association with the neurological sleep disorder narcolepsy.[2]

"The Nightmare" (a painting by Henry Fuseli, 1781 - see it at Google Images) is thought to be one of the classic depictions of sleep paralysis perceived as a demonic visitation.]

I had this experience just once but that is all you need in one lifetime. I used to sleep on my stomach when I had this experience and Wikipedia doesn't mention it but mine included a hideous sound that seemed to fill every inch of my bedroom. I never slept on my stomach again. If anything is going to sit on my body I want to see it in front of me, not on my back.

Sleep paralysis has been bastardized into alien abductions.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: asilvahalo

Yes I understand what you mean.

My mom got the diagnosis fibro 2 years ago and, even though she wont admit to it or just doesn't remember, I know she''s an "abductee" because I saw a et outside her bedroom one night. She firmly believes in the spirit world, dreams and paranormal but she is not so into the whole et thing.

I haven't told her what I saw because I don't want to scare her.

These things have run in our family far back in generations, but it seems as if I and my sister are the only two who openly admit to them being et's. My other family members call them spirits.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

Maybe night terrors?

My friends' husband have these, she says he screams, sweats and moves around in panic in bed and when she wakes him or he wakes up, he has no memory of what happened, only a sense of fear in him.

Sometimes he can remember what he dreamt but most of the time not.

Night terrors are a real thing, children and adults have them.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Which leads me to wonder....are spirits Ets? or are ETs spirits?

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

In all honesty I don't know but this is how I see it.

Some are spirits / ghosts and some are et's.
People must understand that there are et's in many forms and who lives in different dimensions.

As a child when I was very little I had many paranormal things happen to me, back then they were spirits to me becuase that was all I knew. But as I got older and with more and more experiences with different type of et's I can fully understand the miss identification with surtain et's and spirits.

Some look very human and very angelic.

Et's can also create paranormal things like foot steps, electric disturbances, lights, noises, voices etc.

I however believe in both spirits and et's, there is a slight difference between the sensing of a ghost in the room and a et.
Physical et's can go into invisability, some/most by technology and some due to they are multi/inter dimensional.

When an et is around the feeling is more alive and when there are ghosts it's more spooky, I can't explain it, hehe.
I prefer ghost pressance than et pressance, because with a ghost they can't do much to you and you can ignore it but with an et they can take control over you, you can't do much to stop it. Unless they are good et's, they listen to you.

At least in my experiences, I can't answer for anyone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This will probably give you nightmares, but one time two greys inserted a small glass tube into my chin, they collected the blood in a cup and then drank it.

-MM

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

What you should know is that a well known abduction case details how the abducted had blood extracted from their chin!

I will dig this up for you, the abducted saw his blood going into glass cylinders from his chin...

OG

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

In all honesty I don't know but this is how I see it.

Some are spirits / ghosts and some are et's.
People must understand that there are et's in many forms and who lives in different dimensions.

As a child when I was very little I had many paranormal things happen to me, back then they were spirits to me becuase that was all I knew. But as I got older and with more and more experiences with different type of et's I can fully understand the miss identification with surtain et's and spirits.

Some look very human and very angelic.

Et's can also create paranormal things like foot steps, electric disturbances, lights, noises, voices etc.

I however believe in both spirits and et's, there is a slight difference between the sensing of a ghost in the room and a et.
Physical et's can go into invisability, some/most by technology and some due to they are multi/inter dimensional.

When an et is around the feeling is more alive and when there are ghosts it's more spooky, I can't explain it, hehe.
I prefer ghost pressance than et pressance, because with a ghost they can't do much to you and you can ignore it but with an et they can take control over you, you can't do much to stop it. Unless they are good et's, they listen to you.

At least in my experiences, I can't answer for anyone else.

Before you tell us what ETs do and do not do, how about citing testable evidence proving that extra terrestrials exist and visit earth. Note that claims are not testable evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here we go I found it The case of Antonio Vilas Boas.

Once inside the craft, Boas said that he was stripped of his clothes and covered from head-to-toe with a strange gel. He was then led into a large semicircular room, through a doorway that had strange red symbols written over it. (Boas claimed that he was able to memorize these symbols and later reproduced them for investigators.) In this room the beings took samples of Boas' blood from his chin.

After this he was then taken to a third room and left alone for around half an hour. During this time, some kind of gas was pumped into the room, which made Boas become violently ill.
Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked.

She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red.[5] Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin.

linky

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Here we go I found it The case of Antonio Vilas Boas.

Once inside the craft, Boas said that he was stripped of his clothes and covered from head-to-toe with a strange gel. He was then led into a large semicircular room, through a doorway that had strange red symbols written over it. (Boas claimed that he was able to memorize these symbols and later reproduced them for investigators.) In this room the beings took samples of Boas' blood from his chin.

After this he was then taken to a third room and left alone for around half an hour. During this time, some kind of gas was pumped into the room, which made Boas become violently ill.
Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked.

She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red.[5] Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin.

linky

That's a claim. Do you know the difference between a claim and testable evidence?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

You are beggining to sound like a broken record not to mention ridiculous. Asking an abductee for testable evidence LOL!!

Not everything can be solved by mixing vinegar and baking soda proffessor.

OG

Since you like to "note" so much, please NOTE: Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack.

That is all. Carry on.
edit on 9132014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thank you.

-MM

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join