It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Extract Blood From Humans Regularly? My Take On Abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have always had this inner gut feeling that aliens are secretly extracting and harvesting our blood on a regular basis. Sounds crazy right?? Well maybe not so crazy after all...

Lets take a look at some alien/ufo encounters in which the victims clearly felt that the aliens were extracting blood from them while they were paralyzed in their own homes...

Please pay special attention to what is said between the 9 and 10 minute mark on this video. Encounters with lights, that apparently were able to extract blood without taking their human victims aboard. The UFOs seemed to teleport the victims blood right out of their bodies!!

( I recommend watching the full video if you have not seen it, the south american ufo attacks presented are scary to say the least)

Now it has always been my suspicion that some health conditions may be related to this, especiually ones that researchers still havent been able to find causes for namely CFS and Fibromyalgia.

Think about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome....so many people have it lately.

Every single symptom of CFS is identical to symptoms of blood loss and low blood levels.

What a perfect species to harvest! Us humans constantly produce and replenish blood!

Which the aliens regularly extract at night while we sleep leaving us waking up feeling unrefreshed, tired, groggy...think about it people!

During many abduction reports and regression sessions, the abductees report the greys referring to humans as containers....but of what? BLOOD of course!!

This may all be done with humans not even noticing the abduction, even in broad daylight.

Like I said this has been a gut feeling of mine lately, that the ETs have advanced far enough to be able to harvest our bodily fluids, namely blood and other proteins or naturally occurring chemicals in our body without us even noticing.

One abduction researcher (i forget his name) stated that they are now advanced enough to abduct someone in their kitchen, in the middle of the day, and bring them back without the victim skipping a beat, never noticing the slightest thing..

If anyone reads this and feels that I may have come close to the truth...please share your knowledge on the subject.

OG

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have actually pondered the idea that we might have been specifically created to be farmed, for some reason our primitive little minds couldn't comprehend.

Though, I tend to think it more logical that if aliens want anything from us, it’s for the purpose of study, rather than anything physical. Like maybe we’re some kind of stimulation, created for the purpose of studying their origins and how they themselves evolved.

I can’t help but think a species that has the ability to travel light years across the universe would more than likely be able to create there own artificial blood.

But, it does make far more sense (and there is probably far more evidence) than the God nonsense I was raised to believe and so many people seem to settle for.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

How on earth would aliens be so perfectly biologically compatible with humans that they can use our blood? Why not cats or snakes?

Stories like this are made up by people who have no understanding of biology. Or much else for that matter.

Besides, if an aliens species can master the laws of physics and travel the cosmos at will, I'm pretty certain they can synthesise their own blood.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I have actually pondered the idea that we might have been specifically created to be farmed, for some reason our primitive little minds couldn't comprehend.

Though, I tend to think it more logical that if aliens want anything from us, it’s for the purpose of study, rather than anything physical. Like maybe we’re some kind of stimulation, created for the purpose of studying their origins and how they themselves evolved.

I can’t help but think a species that has the ability to travel light years across the universe would more than likely be able to create there own artificial blood.

But, it does make far more sense (and there is probably far more evidence) than the God nonsense I was raised to believe and so many people seem to settle for.

It is my suspicion that Humans are a sort of intergalactic delicacy....Think about it, do we give a damn about harvesting caviar from rare fish such as the Almas Caviar?

The Almas Caviar variety is the most highly esteemed because the eggs of the Beluga Sturgeon fish are very hard to come by. They are tiny, pale, amber eggs that cost an astounding $8,400 to $15,500 a pound. The word ‘Almas’ is Iranian for diamond and these little fish eggs sparkle the brightest. It is because the Beluga fish takes over 20 years to mature making its eggs limited. These fish are rare although they have existed for over 120 million years, they are the oldest survivors of the dinosaur era. The fish are found mainly in the Caspian Sea and live up to 80 years old. The Almas Caviar is prepared in Iran and is sold only in London at one outlet called, The Caviar House and Punier. The waiting list to buy this caviar is 4 years and it is sold in a 24 karat, gold tin box spawning in at number 4.

link

What Im getting at is, humans like rare and delicate foods, and we have never cared about the lives, the social structures, the emotions or the pain of the animals we harvest, simply to eat them.

Why should aliens be any different? The question isnt "are we being harvested" the question is HOW and WHY.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

How on earth would aliens be so perfectly biologically compatible with humans that they can use our blood? Why not cats or snakes?

How on earth can we know how they are using the blood?> We cant, what we do know however is that cow blood and human blood is very closely related, and we also know that there have been cases of both human and cattle mutilations where ALL the blood was extracted, not a drop left.

Stories like this are made up by people who have no understanding of biology. Or much else for that matter.

LOL what stories exactly are you refferring to? Do you have an understanding of ALIEN biology proffessor? If so please illuminate us all with your knowledge.

Besides, if an aliens species can master the laws of physics and travel the cosmos at will, I'm pretty certain they can synthesise their own blood.

LOL replies like this make me literally laugh out loud. We can synthesize caviar, but there is no way in hell im eating anything less than the real thing, same concept may apply to ETs.

Sorry not a winner, please play again!

OG

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There have been studies on blood helping to rejuvenate mind memory and keep a youthful brain, possibly more. Magnetic properties in blood. Its also a ritual. So, those who farm us, some of its biological, alot of it is fear and soul light. Like moths to the flame. Only these moths farm the flame.

There are sides in ufology and in astral worlds and life as well, from lower to higher, from hellish to eutopias. From Love of Power and Pyramid structures that can only exist by vamping life itself like draco's, or opposte empowerment of people and Equality and Progression.

Light and Dark.

Positive and Negative.

This is nearly a hellzone here and we're not turning it around. We keep thinking government will do it. They won't, they're part of the elites weapons against us. We have to adopt our own communities and work with individuals until everyone is equal and happy, able to contribute if they can, supported if they can't like a big normal family would. We're the ones who can show what we're made of, just in our own lives.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I have always read about reports of abductees stating they saw vats of human body parts, blood and fluids, in which the Grays steep themselves in, and absorb the nutrients thru their pores. This also would account for their strong sulfur smell since they defecate thru their pores as well....so could it be that we truly are a FOOD SOURCE?>

(Emotional "Loosh" energy notwithstanding)

OG
edit on 11-9-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'm an experiencer. For some reason those words brought some chills but what has occurred luckily for me, is on the one hand harvesting, and wounds under arms and near lymph glands and also scoop marks, deep near to bone and huge chunks taken too. But I get put out for any surgical. I get to remember pieces of more positive things. And in the end, had a lot more positive experiences, explanations given and was able to speak up and back, and have no recollection of this occurring in the past year, except for some missing time while driving.

I tend to see different sides and even with greys some of them aren't the bad guys, some are more like bots that work with nordic types and some of them are more like a pod of dolphins that caretake or universal maintenance workers. Some may be working with reptilian/mantis, and some may be breaking away from control, and some may be like pirates.

Its a huge diverse system and we are like testube babies with a lot of watchers and sides vying for our polarity. We need to be Love.

In my own experience I had intervention done, with one group doing a checkup and stopping the greys that were harvesting. I have never had a scoop mark since or the other type of checkups and I was getting interference up to 3 times a week until the intervention.
That happened because I chose to be kind and afford the doctor grace and tried to put her at ease. I was told all humans are not alike and given some information and shown pictures and then protection. Kindness! Its important.

Its about frequency and access actually. In another experience I had to choose and was being put to sleep really really fast, so I rolled off the couch to say No. Analzying the odd experience after witnessing crafts and the day previous my son pulling me out to see an identical one but it was gone, a cloud ship down really low in the middle of day, after school. So this experience was with what I would think of as negatives. At least, they seemed to need permission as if they weren't my group. And I don't give permission even to my group, because my belief is that you don't give permission when you don't have your soul memories and so your real family would always be able to access because they're like the bungee cord you come in with, but you should not give away free will to anyone, if they have to ask they are not your team. And to ask for protection from those who think they are your team but possibly aren't truly.

But overall, Love and Appreciation for all beings and people is a good basis for life. And gratitude for all Love and Good that watch over. And sending up SOS's for earth all the time.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I do have to agree with your last post. Please share more about your experiences. Have you ever felt like an amount of blood was taken from you? Tired and lethargic?

OG

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Your question posits a reality that does not exist because there is no evidence to support that reality. You first have to prove that aliens exist and are interacting with us on a physical level and treating humans like test animals. Also there is no evidence of abductions. All that is driving the alien abduction profit interest is hearsay, tales created by certain humans and promoted by other profit-minded humans.

That's my take on alien abductions.

However, you can prove me and all naysayers wrong by providing just one evidential fact and/or evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uggielicious

Your question posits a reality that does not exist because there is no evidence to support that reality. You first have to prove that aliens exist and are interacting with us on a physical level and treating humans like test animals. Also there is no evidence of abductions. All that is driving the alien abduction profit interest is hearsay, tales created by certain humans and promoted by other profit-minded humans.

However, you can prove me and all naysayers wrong by providing just one evidential fact and/or evidence.

Welcome. I have been waiting for you.

So let me get this straight:

"All that is driving the alien abduction profit interest is hearsay, tales created by certain humans and promoted by other profit-minded humans."

It is your believe that abductions are stories created for profit? I can think of a few million people who beg to differ, these folks are reliving nightmares every time they are taken and experimented on.

Sure I cant prove that aliens exist. But you cant prove that they dont!!

OG

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Secretion did take place. But here's the thing, the scoop marks are small deep holes and sting. When that occurs think its biological tests they do. When I was very upset at the abduction and wounds that took some time to heal, my whole family was involved, my second oldest son had missing time while up in the night and 3 of my kids had a needle mark just below their elbow same spot. My son also had wounds on his head small ones spaced around his scalp. I saw him with something wired to his head by the way. I had that memory. But it was pointed out to me that what I thought may have been a radiation burn under my arm, and a friend who was writing to me frequently from Georgia also had missing time that night and a burn mark near his groin and also chunks taken. Well, there is a possibility that I was treated for cancer, that was mentioned to me. Previously about a half a year had had a lump and got tests down but it came out negative. Yet had swelling and there is a possibility that the mammogram was wrong.

I don't have memories of negative, but have gone to bed, prior to an abduction, (and have to say that the last few years this happened when I was aware of the ufolgoy in my life, I knew ahead of time, was given the information earlier in the day that we were on their list that night. Downloaded. So I would do all I could to stay up on the computer and not go to bed. But then my body would shut down rapidly and I'd climb the stairs. Lie down.)

Covers would move, something knelt and dented in the side of my mattress and had something clipped onto my fingers and into my arm.

Sometimes would have something put in front of my ears and vibrate until I would suddenly pass out quickly.

I've never had sleep paralysis. Though during surgery once, awake, blood matting down my hair, I felt this sticky wetness and could lift my hand and it was sticky blood feeling. But in a flash it was cleaned up, and my arm was very heavy, could not move it, still did a little though. It was not physical paralysis, it was more being sedated as if will paralyzed. And yet I was able to question things and talk back, which they didn't prohibit, but seemed to want me aware and able to communicate.

I guess you could say some surgery without pain occurred in "altered state".

Somethings would start in my room, and just lights out, some surgery seemed to take place in my room but my bed felt like this cold hard gurney and I was freezing under the blankets, and it took hours before they returned me and told me I had a daughter.

Some I was aware would happen and tried to avoid. And some I did avoid I think. Don't remember anything after standing up for myself.

My contacts were greys, pink colored grey with a twiggy body, humans, tall 7-8 feet tall males and tall females in blue and black uniforms. I call them hero's. And was shown a few things, such as standing on a platform many hundreds to a 1000 stories high near the sun, saying, cancel cancel ego, cancel cancel ego, when they welcomed me back. And then blanking out and waking up in a kind of medical room at that station that had lots of plant and huge low circular coffee table seated between the tall dark haired strong chested male I've seen and this tall blond haired female in blue uniform. He said that he almost wished he hand't shown me. She said, it was time I knew. And then I woke up in bed.

Got up, made coffee. Now dont know when I went outside, on that pot of coffee or the next, but early evening was outside. And didn't want to accept the experience, was shelfing it. When this shout occurred. "Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet!" And this craft that my son and I saw frequently, that even had black choppers chase it in the past, appeared not too far back from this clump of evergreens in front of us, in the next property over ,this trailer park. It was red covered orb, large and flew soundless directly overhead, a couple hundred feet up. My son leapt out and witnessed it with me. And when it was overhead he saw the saucer under the light.

That was the very last time I doubted what was going on. Because it seemed that when I refused to accept the reality of the situation, the crafts would show up.

Now people talk about ufology in a negative way. There are sides, like the devil on one shoulder and angel on the other. But we have a wake up team overhead and I have only gratitude for their presence.

We don't come into a near hellzone without a bungee cord.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Unity, sounds like amazing yet scary experiences....by the way stop editing your posts!! Just make new ones!!

Can you elaborate on the "wake up team" are they trying to wake up all of us or just some?

And are they here for our greater good, or simply trying to reseed the earth after we destroy ourselves??

OG

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I hate putting up 3 or so posts, and I often forget details, so just add them to one post. Also I drop words and spelling went out to lunch. Used to guide my father on his teaching reports but then I also have chronic fatigue and no thyroid and it affects structure. So sentence structure goes out the window and also, folding sheets, organizing. And have always had low blood pressure. But I dont think its because they're taking blood from me. Was told in an experience with another that the reason (for greys harvesting) was due to my Jewish bloodline. I don't have a formal Jewish bloodline, but my father's lineage on his mother's side the English family was titled but the name isn't English, that is an anglicized possibly Jewish name that was nonetheless British for quite some time, centuries. And his maternal grandmother was a direct descendant of Sir Walter Scott and Mary Queen of Scotts, the merivingian line. Now, maybe that is why they harvest as that lineage goes to Sumar. But, there are a lot of people including my native friend with Scottish royal bloodline or various types of blood.

I don't believe that has anything to do with vamping our blood, but more to do with their hybrid programs, which I was informed I was a part of, and that I have a daughter. And I have the two opposing sides from mom and dad so they'd have a bit universal selection I guess, the side that was Rome and the teutonic side that toppled Rome.

But most of the experiencers I wrote to over the years had some bloodline or count or royal blood, often Scottish. One was Greek. One was AB- Eastern European and Dutch. Me, I'm just 0+, but I carry whatever they were looking for.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

"All that is driving the alien abduction profit interest is hearsay, tales created by certain humans and promoted by other profit-minded humans."

It is your believe that abductions are stories created for profit? I can think of a few million people who beg to differ, these folks are reliving nightmares every time they are taken and experimented on.

OG

OrionsGem said: "It is your believe that abductions are stories created for profit?" I don't believe as I don't have a belief system. I either know or I don't know. I know that ALL alleged abductions are created for profit for no one has ever produced any irrefutable evidence for the act. You know about alien abductions from sources such as movies, tv, books, etc. I don't care what a few million people say as none of them are talking about our physical reality.

You can't prove that aliens exist and neither can I. But if you believe they do then it's up to you to prove their reality, it's not my responsibility.

Here's a little lesson to help you think better.

From wikipedia:
["Rules of evidence govern whether, when, how, and for what purpose, proof of a legal case may be placed before a trier of fact for consideration.

Prevailing in court requires a good understanding of the rules of evidence in the given venue. The rules vary depending upon whether the venue is a criminal court, civil court or family court, and they vary by jurisdiction. One reason to have a lawyer, among others, is that he or she should be familiar with the rules of evidence. If one were allowed simply to tell the court what one knew to be the truth, and how one knew it, one might prevail. However, the rules of evidence may prohibit one from presenting one's story just as one likes.[citation needed]

Some important rules involve relevance, privilege, witnesses, opinions, expert testimony, hearsay, authenticity, identification and rules of physical evidence."]

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So I'll make a quick other post, instead of adding. Also this is part of what is done. I saw a grey as a child as well. Didn't that was an alien. In the end decided it was an antman, perhaps they lived underground, really intelligent guy smarter than my science teacher father and physicist uncle, who was also a teacher. I liked him. But didn't uncover the ufolgoy portions of our lives until 2008, didn't really pay attention to sightings including my brothers which involved missing time and produce truck being 2 hours ahead on the road. Now, with a few memories returning, there was a program that certain children were on. It was lunar. It had components of psi development. I don't recall much but do recall walking through those tubes with my brother and rooms where children were involved with greys and psi humans, they didn't seem human, and military. Kind of co-op program. And there was information given that the ETs were not on the same team as the humans that the humans were primitives and basically harming earth and its people. That an upgrade was being given to earth. Anyway at a certain point it seemed to switch over to only Et memories. Something along the lines of them not having permission to access us any longer, that program was terminated. But I can space a craft and pick one up from a distance. And also knew when someone died, had knowledge where body was buried that was found a year later. And tend to prefer hermit like existence so my wire is calm and not over stimulated. I get overwhelmed.

That ability to be receptive, to communicate, is what attracts diverse groups of ETs. It's like being a communication line. So its not really blood, its lots of other things.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

OG

Beliefs are not facts. Facts are based on evidence. You were asked if you could cite evidence to prove your claim. Replying that the person who asked for evidence can't prove that alien abductors don't exist is silly. It's impossible to prove a negative. Do you have testable evidence or not?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

From wikipedia:
["Rules of evidence govern whether, when, how, and for what purpose, proof of a legal case may be placed before a trier of fact for consideration.

Prevailing in court requires a good understanding of the rules of evidence in the given venue. The rules vary depending upon whether the venue is a criminal court, civil court or family court, and they vary by jurisdiction. One reason to have a lawyer, among others, is that he or she should be familiar with the rules of evidence. If one were allowed simply to tell the court what one knew to be the truth, and how one knew it, one might prevail. However, the rules of evidence may prohibit one from presenting one's story just as one likes.[citation needed]

Some important rules involve relevance, privilege, witnesses, opinions, expert testimony, hearsay, authenticity, identification and rules of physical evidence."]

Rules of evidence pertaining to law have nothing to do with anything outside of the legal system.
Outside of the legal system, fact is the purview of science and requires testable evidence. I think you're asking for testable evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
So I'll make a quick other post, instead of adding. Also this is part of what is done. I saw a grey as a child as well. Didn't that was an alien. In the end decided it was an antman, perhaps they lived underground, really intelligent guy smarter than my science teacher father and physicist uncle, who was also a teacher. I liked him. But didn't uncover the ufolgoy portions of our lives until 2008, didn't really pay attention to sightings including my brothers which involved missing time and produce truck being 2 hours ahead on the road. Now, with a few memories returning, there was a program that certain children were on. It was lunar. It had components of psi development. I don't recall much but do recall walking through those tubes with my brother and rooms where children were involved with greys and psi humans, they didn't seem human, and military. Kind of co-op program. And there was information given that the ETs were not on the same team as the humans that the humans were primitives and basically harming earth and its people. That an upgrade was being given to earth. Anyway at a certain point it seemed to switch over to only Et memories. Something along the lines of them not having permission to access us any longer, that program was terminated. But I can space a craft and pick one up from a distance. And also knew when someone died, had knowledge where body was buried that was found a year later. And tend to prefer hermit like existence so my wire is calm and not over stimulated. I get overwhelmed.

That ability to be receptive, to communicate, is what attracts diverse groups of ETs. It's like being a communication line. So its not really blood, its lots of other things.

So you actually recall having spent time on the lunar surface? Do you have any other memories of this?

OG

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Dear Tangerine and Ugly: There is nothing im going to be "proving" to you today, as my OP is purely speculative.

Now when Ugly says something like "I know that ALL alleged abductions are created for profit " then I would like to ask how he "knows"

Would be very difficult for someone who "has no belief system"

Now heres something that will help you think better:

using your logic:

the Bible is printed purely for profit since there is no proof of the existence of god.
the Koran is printed purely for profit since there is no proof of the existence of god.
Exorcisms are performed purely for profit because there is no proof of demons.
The posts you are making on this thread are purely for profit because there is no proof you are correct.
Prayer is done for profit, since no proof exists that prayer works.

The list goes on and on. Its laughable how someone like you asks for proof on what is a clearly a highly speculative thread, made about a highly controversial and often disputed topic of alien abduction. But please continue to ask for proof, perhaps I can arrange a skype session for you with an ET race of your choice. Would have to be tomorrow since most humaniod types still follow the circadian cycle, altho some bird like entities may be "night owls"

I will have to see whos online.

Will be back with definitive proof of alien existence.

PS: Dont hold your breath. Thanks.

OG

edit on 12-9-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join