It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 Questions for the 9/11 Commission

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The 9/11 Commission Report is a WHITEWASH. There are thousands of unanswered questions surrounding the darkest day in American history. Here are 9 questions that I have for the Commission, and I DEMAND they are answered. It's about time we know what really happened.

What questions do you have for the 9/11 Commission?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I got a 10th, "Which one of your lies will come to fruition first?, 9/11 or the moon?"

We've waited 40+ for one, hope not another 40+ plus for the other........

Does truth syrum on a death bed work ? just wonderin. Watchin now, keep up the good work Jesse!
edit on 11/9/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Why did they not mention Building 7?
It was part of the crime scene right?

I don't believe there was even anecdotal information that it even fell in the report.
edit on 9/11/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I ain't got time to bleed!

You got time to duck?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why was NORAD told to stand down? Why conduct exercises parallel to the real thing and leave the country undefended? Some should have to answer for that!

Edit to add: Why address your questions to the commission which is now defunct anyway, isn't it? A new investigation should be opened that is transparent and truthful, but I have a better chance of winning the lottery.
edit on 11-9-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Pentagon is a really good question.

Why can't we see it. Because the few frames released didn't look like a plane.

So, they should show us.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Why has just about everything that has happened since 911 mirror what was written in the Plan for a New American Century (PNAC)?

Is everyone ready for yet another New Pearl Harbor 3.0?

edit on 11-9-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We firmly believe for the past 14 years that this was all Engineered game to bring unrest to some countries whom they are afraid from !
Instead of making such a calamatic drama and ruining generations of humans in these countries , beside loosing a number of their Soldiers , officers and arsenals,they should have simply dropped some neuc at any populated city , declaring it an erroneous drop , and helping the remaining sufferers in return with the same amount they spend on " helping hands" .
They might have earned better liking than hatred !

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Jesse 9/11 was an inside job. Nanothermite (explosive) found in rubble WTC heres.
What it is: en.wikipedia.org...
Who found it: Steven E Jones found it: en.wikipedia.org...
The article He wrote: wtc7.net...

edit on 23-9-2014 by PowerStruggle because: forgot to put what nanothermite was

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Why was NORAD told to stand down? Why conduct exercises parallel to the real thing and leave the country undefended? Some should have to answer for that!

To create confusion, to have a stand down so that 9/11 could be successful. That's the only answer I can come up with

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Why did they not mention Building 7?
It was part of the crime scene right?

I don't believe there was even anecdotal information that it even fell in the report.

Yes, isn't that amazing that that was left out of the entire report. Not even one word.

And I'll tell you what else, I run into people all the time that STILL don't know about building 7. It's 13 years later and half the American public, still doesn't know a 3rd building fell down, they just took what the government said and ran with it.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If it's any consolation the AIA knows about it and from the people I've spoken with the consensus is pretty much the same everywhere. Yes, this is still in closed circles for reasons SO gave in your other thread, but eventually with the right backing a clear undeniable report will be made. Once that happens the floodgates will be forever open.

It's as plain as day, anyone in the industry can clearly see it. Word is moving slowely, but every architect from 2007 on, whether in school or office, has talked about this subject along with structural engineers and fabricators.
Unfortunately there is only circumstantial evidence as of now coinciding with the documentary evidence of the films and testimonies, but in time I assure you that will change.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I find the miraculously pristine passport to be suspicious as well. It amazes me how so many can believe in something that was so obviously planted. Somehow, the phrase, "they must think we're stupid" took a vacation after this event.

Another question that always bothered me is, why didn't the secret service force president Bush into a top secret bunker when the second plane hit? Isn't that the top priority of their job duties. If the secret service and president were truly surprised by a terrorist attack, would they really be concerned about children's feelings over the safety of the president of the United States? Keep in mind that the presidential school visit was completely public. Would they really take the chance that he's probably not in danger, so it's cool, we'll just hang out with the kids for a bit longer. Sorry, but I'm not buying it. They take threats very seriously, especially when those threats are actually unfolding around them.

I would like to add that I appreciate your voice and all others willing to speak against the lies we're expected to believe.
edit on 24-9-2014 by silverking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
couple of years ago...a work colleague caught me reading 9/11 CT stuff, and he told me how he thinks it's all rubbish...the CT.

I then proceeded to ask him what he than thinks about building 7...he answered..."what building 7 ??"

I said: "Building 7, you know...the third building that fell without being hit by a plane...."
him: "Third building ??!??!?"

me: "yes my good man...third building...not hit...collapsed to the ground...apparently by debris"

He just stood up and went back to his desk...without a word.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Tried watching the video but won't let me view it. I'm using an iPhone to view this, is there a link for the video ?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Sorry about that, our tech team will look into the issue. Here is the link to the video: 9 Questions for the 9/11 Commission
edit on 24-9-2014 by OFFTHEGRID because:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Really enjoyed that more than I thought I would. Building 7 had offices of the FBI, CIA and NSA and many records housed there. Tragically, they went down with the building. There's also Cheney's plethora of wargames that day, some scheduled for Nov moved up to that day, some simulating planes crashing into buildings so air traffic controllers are instructed to "ignore the blips." Another curious detail is Rumsfelds speech to a bunch of students the day before 9/11 He said problems at the Pentagon were a matter of "life and death" and the Pentagon couldn't account for over a trillion dollars in spending. Next day their accounting dept is 3/4 destroyed by whatever it was that hit the building. In later speeches he does not recall saying this but it's there on youtube. Rumsfeld's speech 9-10-01

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Heh...I wouldnt mind seeing the text message logs from every member in Congress, The White House Administration and all of their advisors 4 weeks prior to 9/11.

I bet some interesting data might come out of it.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is everyone ready for yet another New Pearl Harbor 3.0?

They never got away with 9/11 but did learn that it does not matter because the US legal system that is part of the same system that controlls the CIA/Media too could always cover it over.

My best guess is that the next false flag attack will be a mini nuke but it won't logicaly target WDC because too many zionists live in that area.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join