It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12: A UFO Disinformation Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: mirageman

Awesome,

Yes, Fred Crisman was involved with Ronald Dahl in the Maury Island incident.

Fred Crisman

I know this is taking the main direction of the thread slightly off topic but Fred Crisman (also an intelligence agent) is an odd character who :

* In the 1940s made claims that he was injured in WWII Burma by a lazer weapon by super robots from beneath the earth. The creatures he encounterd subterranean-dwelling "Deros," or "detrimental robots." as he called them.

* Was the perpetrator of a UFO hoax (the Maury Island UFO incident).

* Agitated to bring down the Mayor and many of the City Council of Tacoma in the early 1970s.

* Was possibly disguised as a vagrant and taken into custody, or was a radio operator on the "grassy knoll" (is there any other grassy knoll in history?) in Dallas on the day of the JFK assassination. He was also supposedly the first person called by Clay Shaw after Shaw's arrest in relation to the investigations that followed.

Crisman died in 1975 (aged just 56) but somehow I doubt his tactics and methods died with him.

I did notice that when Doty discusses the origin of the MJ-12 documents he merely states he was cleared by investigations of any involvement and does not issue any outright denial of such. So perhaps Crisman was a blueprint and Doty followed?

Doty hinted that 20% of his information was truth disguised in lies without giving away any clues. Maybe that was a lie as well?

I've also seen stuff suggesting he spent some time as a proto-Art Bell radio host in Seattle, and may have been around Point Pleasant under the aspices of the Defence Logistics Agency at the time of the high weirdness.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Why would there be a need for such disinformation?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Personally, I treat anything from an "Aviary" source as dubious at best. Admittedly, this includes many of the Majestic documents, but that doesn't mean all is false. When multiple docs, multiple sources weave together a coherent story, you have to wonder just how much is false, and how much may be factual. I also think that certain researchers have made sensational claims just to continue making a living off the subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Nice to cross paths with you Gazrok once again. Your The Illustrated History of MJ-12 thread that you posted 5+ years ago was one that grabbed my attention before I became a member. It set a standard for quality of information that I aspire to myself now.

Not sure if you've seen "Mirage Men" but it's certainly different from most UFO documentaries. Doty is certainly an interesting guy but almost impossible to read and so you are still left to wonder if he's lying about everything or is there a smidgen of truth as he claims himself?

As for the MJ12 documents, their origin is a mystery. Who spent so much time researching, collating and then faking the information if they aren't real?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is something I havent had time to study, mainly due to lack of interest and good information. But what is interesting, to me at least, is the concept.

Some believe the President is out of loop on the UFO situation, and Clinton of course has made many statements about trying to get the truth. While others think the President is in the know (perhaps overestating things to say liberals like Carter , Clinton, and Obama can be in the know...) . This would of course make Clinton one fantastic liar, but I think we all know that already (THAT WOMAN).

Of course more recently, we have John Podesta lamenting not getting the truth out there. Hard to say if he knows truth or not, or he just thinks he knows the truth. Interesting he thinks Americans can handle the truth ( I dont think anyone likes the thought of every missing persons report being blamed on aliens, and if they are abducting us - tough luck)

Personally I would think this would be hard to hide from the President, but who really knows, hard to blame anyone from hiding it when you supposedly have Nixon showing Gleason alien bodies out of simple peer pressure.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Most UFO researchers consider the MJ-12 documents to be fakes although Stan Friedman believes a handful may be genuine. Others believe the group is real but not the documents. But if the President was left out of the loop then surely that would be 'unconstitutional'?

I haven't looked into all this for a long while though.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh, it would most definitely be unconstitutional, but that hasnt stopped our current President or past Presidents.

Clinton says he would ask high ranking military to tell him something about UFOs, but it never got him anything. And as good a liar as Clinton is, it doesnt seem like you would make that up. So what it tells me is the President maybe was briefed on UFOs, presumably told they dont exist, but in Clinton's case, he didnt fully believe what he was told.

This would also mean Podesta is just assuming he knows UFOs exist, unless he somehow knows more than the President(doubtful).

So who does know? Some kind of MJ-12 like group apparently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join