It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the end of days? On a scale from 1-10 how do you feel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am prepared for whatever life is put in front of me. Ill soon head back to work to do work that I am good at and enjoy. Should the world fall apart before I get home, we have quite a bit of food, quite a bit of ammo, and 2 freshly strung compound bows that I just had adjusted to 70lb pull.

Would life be less fun? Sure. Until i figured out how to have fun without electricity. I am certain that it is possible, based on thousands of years of human history.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
0 unless the planet is shattered in to pieces by a giant meteorite or an alien laser, I think we are all good a few hundred thousand years at least.

Yes, tragedies will take place, countries will collapse we might even bring our own species to near extinction. Like will always find a way and mother earth ain't going no where.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'll give less then 10 years before Jesus returns.

As somebody said, it's all going according to plan..
Would also like to note that we can still change the outcome with our own free will, but that would involve a revolution to free people's mind and wake them up from their own ignorance and stupidity.

Just too much going on, if you're like me you can see the bigger picture of everything.

Here is a sign of the end of days.

2 Timothy 3:2

1But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. 2For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,…

To see the bigger puzzle of everything happen, you must first see all the things that are influencing the above. One of the things I really hate that's a big problem, happens to be Facebook.

I do believe that we can change the course of History through free will just like Edger Cayce believed, but that would require a revolution to free people's mind of ignorance.

We need a revolution not of violence but through words and wisdom that will ultimately open people's eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For personal reasons, I'd give it a high number.

As far as what I'm seeing in the world these days, I'd also give it a high number as things seem to be falling out according to plan, but ... BUT, since I haven't lived through any of history's other more contentious eras like either of the World Wars or the Great Depression or similar eras of world wide strife and anarchy, it's hard to say if what I'm seeing today is better or worse or in any way different in some way.

We do know in scripture that things won't seem to be too much different in life for pretty much everyone right up until the main events start to happen and everyone finally has to admit that THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

So, I pretty much keep an eye on things to try to not be caught totally unprepared, and go about my life planning for the future that will likely come, but may not. If it doesn't, it doesn't, but no one can say I wasn't prepared.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A 9....

Life is good. Al that issues you mention are not new, the same thing has been happening forever. Some people just fixate on it more now due to the internet making everything more visible.

Quit worrying about everything so much and go outside and live life and enjoy it, your only here for a short time.

ATS is a good place to keep up on breaking news but this website and others like it are responsible for making more people paranoid, nervous and scared of life than anything else.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What is the end of days for some is the beginning of days for others because the plate must be cleaned before you may place fresh fruit upon it. One's experience of it depends on whether they are focusing on the plate being cleaned or on the fresh fruit that will be served upon it.

0/10 - because the world ends every day for many people.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

The world is now and always will be at a 5 as far as possible end of days.

I wouldnt even say these are biblical times. Every generation wants to be the most important one to have ever existed. It makes being an insignificant mortal more bearable.

The thing about prophecy is that a prophecy must be fulfilled by those that believe in it. There have been countless unfulfilled prophesies about end of days from countless civilizations. If the end result of the prophecy sucks for most people they tend to not believe it and it dies out without being fulfilled.

The christian prophecy of the end of days seemed pretty snaggy back in the day when they were starving peasants under the rule of impossible empires.

Today, its a little bleak and will eventually die out once the fringe frustrated people in our society die off.

While immortal life will always be appealing to mortal men, the fact that it requires strict adherence to a rigid proprietary system of religion will cause it to be sought after by alternative means eventually since natural law and human nature negate everything that is organized religion. There is simply more eternity and immortality in natural freedom, and this will always be the case.

You can walk into a forest and live as a savage, having unbridled sex with someone you love, get drunk with them, kill someone to protect them and generally do everything Christianity says not to and still end up an immortal spirit full of power and wisdom (close to God).

God would exalt that sort of person over a hypocritical, ignorant, deceitful, hateful bible thumper any day.

The best Christians are those that are good people first and everything else second (even Christians). A good christian worships GOD not Jesus (his words)....they also dont worship a book.

Those people will define Christianity eventually. They wont perpetuate the thought of a bleak super judge coming down so as to act like an asshole because you smoked weed or had sex before paying some priest to perform the wedding ceremony. New Christian prophecies or reinterpretations of old ones will be like that of all future religions. It will be about self improvement and self mastery. Natural order and logic. In short everything Christianity used to be.

Think of it this way.

Water into wine? Or watered down wine so everyone can have a glass. feeding many with little? How about cutting everything down to sizes where everyone gets a bite. Jesus logic. This is what Jesus logic was. Now....it has become harry potter type acts of magic thanks to a group of wannabe cosplay wizards.

ect.

edit on 9 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'd say an 8 because just when you think things can't get any
worse they do. So I'm leaving some extra space there.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
1. But they're attempting bad things and trying to make revelations come true. Anything that happens is not natural its crimes with bad guys pulling the strings. But they're going to fail. We're getting a really good future instead.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

Life still goes on the same for me and mine. Why worry about things you have no control over. . Just plan and prepare and let the rest take care of itself. IMHO.. Peace.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm at 1...a reply to: PaigeD

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
9.9...Tomorrow could be 10

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
request Fully Granted!

top topics

<< 1   >>