It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what we should NEVER FORGET!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
George Bush, Sr. speaking about a New World Order: 9-11-1991

When we are successful, AND WE WILL BE, we have a real chance at this New World Order. An order, in which a credible United Nations, can use it's peace-keeping world, to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
And soon after that speech....

Agenda 21 comes forward.

And is clipping along nicely since !!!

Very dangerous.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OP, What you've shown us a fine example to show the people who still, to this day, believe the lies from the corrupted mouth of those machine minded humans.

I'm British, but from what from I have learned over the past decade, is corruption rules the world and nothing else.

My only advice, is to listen to, ironically, the worlds greatest silent actor's speech, Mr Charlie Chaplin himself.

Don't give yourself to these unatural men..."

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

And we should never forget this either..

And look what followed

Where the NWO will be centred

edit on 11-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Question is: Do people WANT to be ruled? It seems so because they still go about their "lives", as if nothing phases them. It's hard to imagine a room full of men, in suits, ruling 7 billion people (minus 1). Amazing! You know what else i find amazing? The fact that those men, are employed by the very people they rule. Like, "the people" actually employ those psychopaths. 1% ruling 99%

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

We should never forget the arrogance of men that thought they could go against God and his prophet Mohammed in attempting to destroy an entire religion.

Why were they trying to destroy Islam?

The Koran forbids Usuary, the very evil they are trying to use to rule the world. Why did they fail? Because God said they would, in the very same Koran, and the OT and the NT.

edit on 11-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Actually if you dig a bit deeper you will find that the people who are behind this don't work for any of us, they are just internationalists who couldn't give a crap about countries and their people, they only give a crap about profit and power.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Do not take your hatred out on Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. These are the public scapegoats who are the fall guys. They are the public arm of the agenda and in the end all the rage will be on them, not on the true rulers.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Comfortableness is a word I use to describe why "the people" haven't woke up enough to put a stop to the madness of this greedy world.

And believe me, it's a very debatable word to use to describe parts of society today.

But imagine the people who have to rely on these governments welfare to survive in life, suddenly decide to fight against that system which feeds them, shelters them e.t.c.
The same goes to many, many others in all walks of life, who's lives are too involved in the system.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Do not take your hatred out on Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rockefellers, Rothschilds. These are the public scapegoats who are the fall guys. They are the public arm of the agenda and in the end all the rage will be on them, not on the true rulers.

Those aren't public scapegoats. Those names have history behind them. A looooooooong history. That's how they stay in power.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. .....

That is all..

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Comfort is not the word. Distracted is a better term. Distracted by all the new "toys" technology has given us in the area of communications, the constant dramas being created by and fed to us via these devices and TV programs. Along with the daily struggle to simply exist in this "civilized" world. To the point that we were oblivious, to the gradual changes, the PTB have been implementing, to form an iron clad grip on our balls. For those who have awakened, the words scared s**tless, come to mind. Why? Because now, were confronted by the realization that all of us are forced to be dependent (enslaved), in one way or another on this "system" of living.

Self sustainability is the solution. People that are downsizing their lives and moving into smaller structures, going "off-grid", growing their own food etc. are attempting to reduce their reliance on a system that IS doomed to fail us all. NASA has even predicted our way of living is not sustainable and says we will reach the apocalypse within 40 years at best!

It doesn't matter if your a welfare recipient or working. Take a look at this video on Youtube :"Illuminati 2014: Predictions!! We must reach mass awareness! WATCH NOW!!!" What most surprised me was the huge shift in wealth distribution in this country over the past 30 years! There are more "working poor" than one would imagine, compliments of the "system". Oh, and for those who have been noticing the number 11:11 on their clocks more often, take special note of JFK's executive order in this video.

Yehp, gradual changes. Heck, I didn't even notice how dull our skies have become, that's how "distracted" I was. When I was younger and it was a clear day, the skies were the deepest clearest blue. Now, when it's a "clear" day it's a light pale, hazy blue. An ominous sign of what TPTB have been up to. For more info check out this Youtube video: From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life. The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology (FULL LENGTH VIDEO).wmv.

Whitley Strieber wrote a book called "the key". Which is enlightening to say the least. Whitley has a mysterious midnight visitor who reveals to him many things to come.

A hint to those who are becoming "self-aware" (psychic, enlightened, religious experiences, paranormal) and waking up, be careful what you share, if you want to remain under the radar.

I'd had an unusual event occur that was tied to a popular holy man in India. I shared this event with my soon to be ex-husband on the telephone. Shortly thereafter, I had an FBI agent show up at my door. He had a Campbell's soup label with a bunch of numbers written all over it in his hand, claiming that he was investigating it as a possible threat. He claimed, it had been addressed to the President and that my house address, was the return address on the envelope that it came in. I of course, had nothing to do with it. For goodness sake, I was honorably discharged from the service! He's was my Boss! Illegal activity? No. I was working as a telephone psychic.

The only thing I could think of was that my ex or his new girlfriend sent it as a hoax. No extensive interrogation, so how much of threat was this thing? C'mon really? He gave me his card and asked if, I would have a problem with him talking to my family about it. I told him no problem. I'd shared the encounter that I had with the FBI man, with a couple of people I worked with, showing them his "card" as well. A few months past. One night, I'd gone alone to the movies. As I was returning to my car, a light blue pinto slowly came up on me and the passenger in the car yanked my purse off my shoulder! Luckily, my car keys were in my hand. But, of course my wallet and it's contents as well as the business card the "agent" gave me was now gone.

My mother, had his card as well. Sometime after the encounter with the FBI man, her purse (along with the card) was also stolen, when she momentarily slipped into a stop-n-go to buy smokes. Coincidence? No, I think not.

This has taught me, that self awareness and any kind of psychic or spiritual unfoldment, must be viewed as threatening to TPTB. Wonder why?

edit on 13-9-2014 by jayna because: grammer

edit on 13-9-2014 by jayna because: spelling

edit on 13-9-2014 by jayna because: punctuation?

new topics

top topics

join