It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Muslim Women joining the cause to fight terrorism:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
in their own special way:

"As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide.
So on September 11th, at 10:00 AM. Eastern Time, all women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers."
from FB

other discussions going on at the moment about this online.

Perhaps it isn't true... perhaps it is. I wonder how many will take up the fight and go walking nude today?

[imagery with nudity removed]

not sure if I put this in the right forum?

edit on 9/11/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: [imagery with nudity removed]

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
maybe I should have put it in the terrorism section? or the jokes forum?

???

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Who is the quote from?

Edit to Add:

Benton County Mayor Encourages Women To March Naked Against Muslims, Says It Was Joke

One weirdo mayor. Haven't seen this on my FB at all, yet. Anyhow, I have no problem with drinking beers and looking at naked woman.
edit on 9/11/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

um I will find it and post it... it was on facebook page, then I googled it and there were other discussions going on about it, something about a 9-11 memorial/walk.

Richard Lawrence info

he shared it from someone else... it is doing the circuit on FB

edit on CDT01000000Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:58:34 -05005834am253 by Thurisaz because: add quote

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

it is funny... maybe I should have put it in the jokes forum?
mwah

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
actually this should be encouraged? NO problems here. Less clothes to wash as well

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CHinauser

well it is way past 10 am here... currently 6.45 pm 9/11/14 so it seems I missed the Memorial walk....

it is still 10 am somewhere in the world at the moment. I just wonder how many will do the nudey walk?

if I had read it yesterday... I would have done a walk around the block in the nude. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Protest.. havent seen any women walking around nude.. they all clothed as usual ..

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You would have gone Nude? Really?
With the Cute puppy Yes?
I could Never go nude

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

If I had known about it... I would have got some other People to do the walk with me. I wouldn't want to walk nude by myself. LOL I would scare too many People! Less scarey if there is a group of nudies walking. lol

next year... gonna do it. Might wear a bur qua that covers my hair and face but show the rest.

LMAO

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
You're still Way, Way, Way, Braver than me,,, I could never go out side nude, I have trouble walking in my underwear in front of my husband,,,,, of-course it's his Fault, he keeps pinching or trying to spank my Bottom!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Good night my Friend, I need to check Henando's Hideaway one more time to be sure it's empty and no one is drinking alone, then I'm off to bed, my husband is gone for awhile and I already miss him.

Talk to you soon I hope.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

You're still Way, Way, Way, Braver than me,,, I could never go out side nude, I have trouble walking in my underwear in front of my husband,,,,, of-course it's his Fault, he keeps pinching or trying to spank my Bottom!!!

Bragging or complaining?

Some of us heterosexual males are good that way.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It would actually help if Muslim men had to commit suicide, the truth is they don't and this entire nude thing was meant to be a joke anyway.

Oh and if people want to walk around nude in front of children etc like a bunch of loonies in the streets, be my guest.
edit on 11-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

well I was thinking of using a nude suit with pixels in various places.

lol

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

well I was thinking of using a nude suit with pixels in various places.

lol

haha.. Now that would be something to see

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
A Little of Both,,, at my age,,,,,
,,,,,,But still hurts

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I saw someone else wearing something like this... from a distance, they looked starkers but it was a skin colored body suit. I would add some square pixel boxes on it to cover areas. lol

I have seen that too...and looked great.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
wow... censorship is getting harsh round these parts

top topics

join