It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wick is Lit - October 8th Tetrad Moon is Next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Now that the wick is lit, the next date to watch for is the Feast of Tabernacles Tetrad Moon on October 8th. Of note, the April 14th Tetrad and the upcoming October 8th Tetrad happen on the very same dates as they did in 70AD. Water puts out fire. Not by Strength and not by Might, but by Spirit.

Matthew 12:20 and Isaiah 42

20 A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out, till he has brought justice through to victory.

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. 26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself.
edit on 10-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: AlephBet
the next date to watch for is the Feast of Tabernacles Tetrad Moon on October 8th

Yes , that would be a reasonable course of action for any sensible individual.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
like any writings through the centuries you could match it with something., i could write something this min and in another few hundred years someone could try match it up,means nothing.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It's the next harbinger.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
When the forth blood moon is finshed: this will be a whole new world. A not a good one. Look what America has gone through just this past blood moon on pass over in april.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHinauser
When the forth blood moon is finshed: this will be a whole new world. A not a good one. Look what America has gone through just this past blood moon on pass over in april.

I think each one will be worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The biblical calendar is solar only, not lunisolar. The post Babylonian lunisolar calendar requires a 13th intercalary month from time to time. The bible never mentions a 13th month. The observance of the blood moon tetrad is a zionist fabrication to create the illusion of prophetic fulfillment.

If you want to get into dates, watch 9/16/16. That is the true Feast of Trumpets. I believe the Church will be called home on that day.
edit on 11-9-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
like any writings through the centuries you could match it with something., i could write something this min and in another few hundred years someone could try match it up,means nothing.
Give it your best shot!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I feel like not much more will happen noticible than what we saw in the spring. I find much of this deals with opening minds. The potential is definitly there but personally i am more at peace with with my surroundings and i think this will be more mental than physical on a global level. I can tell you that my personal level of understanding on such matters has greatly increased this year as the moons come and go. Perhaps some will make a final stand but what i feel from both sides is confusion and regret. The wick has indeed been trimmed. Perhaps there will be more "accidents" like the drowning of 300 chinese school kids and the slaughter of the bulls but who knows. I am ready.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Another day to watch for is 11/4/14. This is midterm elections in America, but it is also the midpoint in the 1,365 final intercalary days of the mayan calendar between 12/21/12-9/16/16.

I explain the Mayan/Paleo-Hebrew connection here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join