It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses emerge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769

Maybe we're getting more when ever the story starts to die down and people atop paying as much attention to it. For what reason anyone would want to keep feeding this story I don't really know. There are to many angles that can be effected.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Why did these chucklef---s wait so long?

Because it took a while for Al Sharpton to "find" them and coach them of course.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wiz4769
So you are telling me, if you saw an incident, and then heard people going to the MSM saying things that severely contradict what you saw, you would be able to just keep your mouth shut, while the jury pool gets poisoned like that? Not me, I would want to tell what I saw, maybe I wouldn't, but I sure as hell would have to really be biting my tongue.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Domo1

They always wanted to be and continue to remain anonymous. CNN contacted them, it's all in the article. I don't think they want to get involved but chances are they'll be apart of the investigation, if it's done right.

If that's true, then how did CNN ever uncover them?

This reeks of Holder.

Funny that they had their cellphones out to record their reactions "just after" the incident but didn't bother to use them to record the actual incident.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Amazing how the person with the camera phone chose to focus on the reaction of these two men and not the scene that was supposedly unfolding

HOAX

Nice vine contractors

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc
Hey that's what I was just saying

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If browns hands were up then the autopsy must have been faked or false.
Firepiston

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Your not suppose to talk about it period except to the proper authorities in cases like this. There should be no poisoning on either side, matter of fact I think if anyone talks to the media or public about a case that has not eve been decided it will go to trial, should be thrown out and not admissible...

Poisoning the jury and public is all these supposed witnesses are doing at this point. Its all the prosecution has left since they played the race card so early. They are getting very desperate. If you hold the the winning hand, you usually dont want to advertise it and let the other guys have a chance to fold...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom
Have you even seen the video?

An officer is putting up crime scene tape in the background, incident is over already by a few minutes. The construction guy is obviously yelling at either the police or other people in the area about what had just taken place and is incredulous.

Obviously, many of the residents in this apartment complex area came running out when they heard the commotion, flipped on their camera phones and recorded. I believe there are several videos we've all seen where folks did exactly that and I know I've seen them say exactly that reason when they were interviewed.

Same with most of the UFO vid's posted here

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join