It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses emerge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Doubt it. It seems that Missouri law is similar to Florida law regarding self defense plus he's a cop...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

I'm sorry but your comment is uncalled for. No matter what Michael Brown may have done in his life; there is no need to make that type of crack remark. Please refrain from being insensitive to other people.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb
They found them threw Fox2 news and St Louis Post Dispatch and are a few days old

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Goto this link and hear from one of the witnesses.

fox2

One witness wrote down immediately what happened.

(KTVI) – Two key witnesses to the police shooting of Michael Brown are construction workers who just happened to be working nearby. One spoke exclusively to Fox 2, days after the shooting.

The other witness recently came forward to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. The two men, who were working for a Jefferson County construction company, watched Michael Brown die from half a football field away. One spoke to Fox 2`s Shirley Washington on August 12th. The other, spoke to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch`s Jeremy Kohler for an article published Friday.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I read this at the Post-Dispatch a few days ago. I'm guessing they got found out from the Grand-Jury proceedings.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Too bad Michael Brown was found guilty and labeled a thug by the conservative infotainment industry.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: amazing

Doubt it. It seems that Missouri law is similar to Florida law regarding self defense plus he's a cop...

... plus there's no way he could possibly get a fair trial.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Sure ...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Good find! Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Too bad Michael Brown was found guilty and labeled a thug by the conservative infotainment industry.

It didn't take long for the lefty righty to come out. The fact is, a young black man is dead, a cop shot him, basically everything else we think we know is speculation and that's not how our democracy works. If this cop is guilty of murder I guarantee you he will go to prison for life (at minimum). That will not bring Brown back but hopefully it would send a message to other cops that they are not above the law. If the cop is innocent it will lead to more long term racial issues as well as a stronger hatred for cops. Its a bad situation caused by the lefty's and the righty's.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule

originally posted by: muse7

It didn't take long for the lefty righty to come out. The fact is, a young black man is dead, a cop shot him, basically everything else we think we know is speculation and that's not how our democracy works. If this cop is guilty of murder I guarantee you he will go to prison for life (at minimum). That will not bring Brown back but hopefully it would send a message to other cops that they are not above the law. If the cop is innocent it will lead to more long term racial issues as well as a stronger hatred for cops. Its a bad situation caused by the lefty's and the righty's.

When you realize they are the two sides of the same problem...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

white

and video shows the man yelling out "he had his hands up", so he and at least one other white guy saw this happen with their eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Why did these chucklef---s wait so long?

Perhaps you should ask why didn't right wing media report this story?

Hundreds yell kill the police! = False
Fractured blowout orbital socket = False
Brown under investigation for 2nd degree murder= False!

edit on 10-9-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Fractured blowout orbital socket = False

I would not rule that information as false just yet. First, Xrays are not the best at indicating that a fracture has occurred. I would suspect that a MRI scan or a CScan would be more reliable tests for bone fractures. Second, we do not know who made that assessment of the Xray. Was the person qualified to read an Xray? Like I just stated Xrays are not the best test for detecting a fracture and may be inconclusive when used to determine if a bone fracture has occurred. I suspect that Officer Wilson had a MRI or other more comprehensive test performed to determine the extent of his injuries. I would include in this battery of test; a test for concussion. If Officer Wilson received a concussion during the supposed struggle; that would change the whole narrative of the evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

So they would have time to concoct another story.

"They're saying that he was running from the police officer and that his hands were up," she said. - Excerpt from the article.

It has already been well established he wasn't shot in the back.

Also, who are we to believe, these Ferguson 'witnesses' that are all popping up are all making a different version of the story, who the # are we supposed to believe?

These guys say he was shot while surrendering, and Wilson shot at him at least once while he was running away.

What about the cell phone recording that recorded the 6 shots, pause then 4 more shots? Do we discount that evidence? Because these two contractors story doesn't match up.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

If any such tests exist. We don't know and the whole story that the orbital fracture report came from was completely fabricated.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

He doesn't need to have been shot in the back for him to have been shot at from behind and one of the medical examiners stated that one the wounds in his arm could have come from behind.

Most of the witness testimony matches up including these two and also with the recording.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Well, to be fair, the only thing we know for a fact was fake was the stolen photo they used, trying to pass it off as his x-ray. If they had one for real that show his, I don't know why they didn't release it though, maybe it's totally false, or maybe it was just a hairline fracture that you would need to be a doctor to recognize.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
More witnesses so far saying shot from behind then spun around with hands up and shot again. Yeah the arms with their socket joints make it difficult to tell wether hit from the front or the back.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Boy how many people saw this guy shot? If they keep popping up at this rate it'll seems like there was a crowd of people around him when it happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Funny how all these are just now coming out now after its got somewhat quiet again...

The real proof will be how many of these people will actually be willing to testify in court when the time comes...Im betting not many. If your a true witness that wants to make sure the truth is told, your not going on CNN or talking to anyone. I think this is why your not hearing about more telling the cops version, they are staying quiet till its time and really counts.

You have to see its odd that all the info coming out since the first or second week is all from the prosecution side, they are trying to paint their version to the public, and the defense side is holding their cards close from the public. To me that says they have solid proof and not just hearsay, but I could be wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join