It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown shooting witnesses emerge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN) - Two men, shocked at what they saw, describe an unarmed teenager with his hands up in the air as he's gunned down by a police officer.

Two contractors saw the whole episode go down. They say the cop shot at Brown as he was running away & that he stopped running, turning around with his hands up surrendering when the cop continued to unload more rounds into him. These men don't live in Ferguson and have no relation to the victim. Their reactions to the aftermath were recorded and are on the link.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Good god. Officer Darren Wilson needs to get his corrupt ass into a courtroom right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why did these chucklef---s wait so long?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Michael Brown was tried and convicted in the court of opinion, often based on blogs and twitter posts, because he was black.

He was tried, convicted and executed with his hands up.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Why did these chucklef---s wait so long?

Their lawyers and agents were holding out for the right price.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

They always wanted to be and continue to remain anonymous. CNN contacted them, it's all in the article. I don't think they want to get involved but chances are they'll be apart of the investigation, if it's done right.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The flames are being fanned very nicely. I don't know if we'll ever know the truth but we as a society could use this to grow and learn to appreciate eachother. I know it won't happen at all but it's sad how easily malleable the human mind is, especially as an entire civilization.

Divide and conquer. So they're anonymous?

Could be Vinagnello & Sons or CIA & Sons for all we know at this point.

Though I do understand the safety implications when you come forward in this case so I don't know.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
From the same CNN report linked by the OP comes these two paragraphs.

"Neil Bruntrager, general counsel for the St. Louis Police Officers Association, cautioned against rushing to judgment. Witness accounts are important, he said, but need to be evaluated with all the evidence.
"I'm not saying disregard them. I'm saying that we will judge their credibility by all of the evidence, not by one statement, and certainly not by a 15-second video clip," he said."

I would suggest we wait to make a decision until all evidence is presented and cross examined. You never know what can come out in the end.

Michael Brown shooting witnesses CNN

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's looking more like murder all the time, despite all the character assassination attempts aimed at Michael Brown.

Maybe this time the cop will get what he deserves?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Well yes of course just strange how another set of witnesses say it happened opposite of those that are associated with the officer

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Maybe they were both good people that made bad choices. Or, maybe they weren't, but they still made bad choices.
Evidence would be good.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not only were those two witnesses not from the neighborhood but they were employed and blue collar. The people trying to justify the shooting based on prejudices towards the people who live there have nothing left now. They have to accept the reality and the anger now.

If I saw that, I'd be protesting, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Domo1

They always wanted to be and continue to remain anonymous. CNN contacted them, it's all in the article. I don't think they want to get involved but chances are they'll be apart of the investigation, if it's done right.

If that's true, then how did CNN ever uncover them?

This reeks of Holder.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
What skin color are these 2 witnesses?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I'm gonna take a guess and say they did some investigating and read the companies sign on the truck door and called them up.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

Nothing racist about that comment... but by the looks of it one is black and one is white.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have to question why these contractors waited so long to come forth. Anyone watching all the hype surrounding the shooting and all the questions surrounding how Michael Brown reacted would have come fourth a long time ago! I would give these men a lie detector test to make sure they're not trying to stir the soup.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Someone didn't read the article or thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This may and I again say may explain how CNN found out about these witnesses. This is from a site called "FindLaw";

"Grand Jury Proceedings

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge present and frequently there are no lawyers except for the prosecutor. The prosecutor will explain the law to the jury and work with them to gather evidence and hear testimony. Under normal courtroom rules of evidence, exhibits and other testimony must adhere to strict rules before admission. However, a grand jury has broad power to see and hear almost anything they would like.

However, unlike the vast majority of trials, grand jury proceedings are kept in strict confidence. This serves two purposes:

It encourages witnesses to speak freely and without fear of retaliation.
It protects the potential defendant's reputation in case the jury does not decide to indict.
- See more at: criminal.findlaw.com..."

FindLaw.com

These witnesses are probably testified or are testifying to the grand jury. Thus, their identities may have been discovered by the media.

The reason that I suggest we wait to make a judgement is that the defense may have evidence that they have yet to disclose to the prosecution. They will not have to disclose that information probably until there is an indictment against the officer. Be wary to rush to judgement until all the facts are released. Also, the forensic evidence has not been leaked yet and although we have been given data from the 2nd autopsy; we still need the results from the first autopsy to make a wise decision.

(post by mattsawaufo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join