It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the chem/contrails go?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ImDaMan

I am curious, do you comprehend what I have posted for you? Several years of the same question being asked about the same time of year. Could it be just a coincidence?

Or is it possible that those trails that you don't see right now might just be caused by the upper air temps and humidity as science has been stating since powered flight?

I know, it's them. Those evil bastards. And they killed Kenny.
i guess YOU don't understand. We don't have "seasons" in Southern California. So, why did those trails persist???

I don't know if they killed Kenny, but we do know they killed Kennedy. If that helps. lmfao

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I also didn't know it was "summer" up in the troposphere?
hahahahah Comical stuff.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
While reading AGW stuff I saw an article about ice in the stratosphere. It said that in the recent past there has been more ice in the stratosphere than previously. Maybe that ice is gone and the stratosphere is back to where it was in the 1950's or 1970's or whenever. No ice , no trails.

Or maybe that ice was put there by the contrails, by extra H2O in the exhaust, or hot particulates that would convect up, or both -- and now that process has stopped.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The upper atmosphere is not a static thing. It changes. There is the jet stream, there are differing temps.
That's why you see planes at 28-35 thousand feet leaving persistent trails and the ones at 10 thousand feet don't. It's still really cold up there at 10,000 feet, but not as much as it is higher up. I saw that you understood that earlier. So you are close to comprehending the big picture.

If you look at this from a purely science standpoint and you focus just on learning about contrails and clouds, and don't even mention chemtrails or unicorns, you will find all sorts of great information that will solidify the theory for you.
ETA:
www.wrh.noaa.gov...

edit on 11-9-2014 by network dude because: added link

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The upper atmosphere is not a static thing. It changes. There is the jet stream, there are differing temps.
That's why you see planes at 28-35 thousand feet leaving persistent trails and the ones at 10 thousand feet don't. It's still really cold up there at 10,000 feet, but not as much as it is higher up. I saw that you understood that earlier. So you are close to comprehending the big picture.

If you look at this from a purely science standpoint and you focus just on learning about contrails and clouds, and don't even mention chemtrails or unicorns, you will find all sorts of great information that will solidify the theory for you.
I'm looking at it from a purely science standpoint. I guess we aren't studying the same science? I've researched both sides; but the chemistry side of it, outweighs the meteorology side of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm looking at it from a purely science standpoint. I guess we aren't studying the same science? I've researched both sides; but the chemistry side of it, outweighs the meteorology side of it.

And exactly what chemistry outweighs meteorology?

So you have researched both sides and you still don't understand that chemtrails do not exist, and you were actually looking at this from a scientific standpoint then you may want to brush up on your science.

Then you may want to read this...

irishweatheronline.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well, there isn't much I can add. You don't believe in persistent contrails. I could show you pictures of pre WW2 era contrails, but you might think I photoshopped them. I guess you will be a chemtrail believer. Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The best evidence for chem-trails is the amount of aluminum or barium or something unusual in the soil.

If the concentration of the unusual stuff is higher on the surface of the soil than it is deeper into the soil, that would be proof that something was in the air.

I've never seen a comparison of chemical concentration versus soil depth regarding chemtrails.

I have not seen many chemtrails since the Aughts. I used to see greasy, filmy trails that would spread out over 15 degrees of sky from time to time, and there were always, everyday, multiple tracks back in 2007 - 2010.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
He talks like WonderBoi who also said that it is chemistry.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
The best evidence for chem-trails is the amount of aluminum or barium or something unusual in the soil.

Just a quick question, do you know how much aluminum is in the soil regularly?

Aluminum is the second most abundant mineral on Earth, and it is found in all soils. High Aluminum levels are usually only found in very acid soils. Anything under 2000ppm is normal.

link

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blargo

Lets hope if it's him, he has learned a tiny bit since his last visit.
(location is the same)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

Just a quick question, do you know how much aluminum is in the soil regularly?

Aluminum is the second most abundant mineral on Earth, and it is found in all soils. High Aluminum levels are usually only found in very acid soils. Anything under 2000ppm is normal.

link

I also said,

If the concentration of the unusual stuff is higher on the surface of the soil than it is deeper into the soil, that would be proof that something was in the air.

I've never seen a comparison of chemical concentration versus soil depth regarding chemtrails.

You seem to miss very important and relevant information.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I was only stating that the soil already has aluminum in it from nature. Lots of it. So testing for it will result in ........a positive result every time. I realize what you were saying. If you took good base samples and looked for new contaminants near the surface, you might find higher concentrations. Possibly due to chemtrails, or possibly due to air moving dust around. I just think testing the ground will not reveal enough facts to point to anything directly. (just my opinion)

A test directly behind a plane leaving a contrail would be real great test to see what's there, and there would be no disputing any of the data. Sadly, nobody in the chemtrail community will take that challenge. I think they are afraid of finding exactly what should be there. ( ending their fantasy and their paycheck)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Semicollegiate

I was only stating that the soil already has aluminum in it from nature. Lots of it. So testing for it will result in ........a positive result every time. I realize what you were saying. If you took good base samples and looked for new contaminants near the surface, you might find higher concentrations. Possibly due to chemtrails, or possibly due to air moving dust around. I just think testing the ground will not reveal enough facts to point to anything directly. (just my opinion)

A test directly behind a plane leaving a contrail would be real great test to see what's there, and there would be no disputing any of the data. Sadly, nobody in the chemtrail community will take that challenge. I think they are afraid of finding exactly what should be there. ( ending their fantasy and their paycheck)

You're right about Aluminum and blown there from somewhere else and testing the exhaust and the paycheck.

Some chemtrailers said they found barium, and some said they found a plastic residue.

I myself encountered a sheet of ice, 1/2 inch thick, that could be peeled up off of the pavement like a plastic tarp, north of Dallas - Fort Worth in the winter of 2002-2003. I don't know where the chemicals came from.

I haven't seen any proof of chemtrials myself. However, it would be consistent with nuclear testing that the government could be doing that kind of thing. A freak discovery about atmosphere could make a big difference in international strategy, science, or economics. Or maybe protection from solar flares since the Earth's magnetic field could be weakening.

Electric Universe posted info about a weakening magnetic field.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blargo

I was right to call bs then.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

This was a post of his in an "introductory" thread. I think it sums up his behavior quite well.

Once i research a matter, and am convinced of my OWN TRUTH, the matter is no longer relevant to me; no matter how many versions, of the story, come along.

So the truth is just a version of a story and not relevant. That's why he has such a hard time grasping basic science.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So the truth is just a version of a story and not relevant. That's why he has such a hard time grasping basic science.

Surely sounds very familiar if I do say so myself.

Hard to hide that trait in your critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think they are afraid of finding exactly what should be there. ( ending their fantasy and their paycheck)

They definitely don't want to derail that money train, which is why I think they have tried to ride it into geoengineering.

A whole new market that has their own gullibility factor.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I always thought chemtrails were geo-engineering intended to fight global warming. Now that the global warming has been halted (see recent threads), perhaps they backed off the program a bit.

Bingo.

I haven't seen has much ''persistant contrails'' this year compared to the last couple of years in my area too.
With our limited understanding, we shouldn't be playing God with mother nature yet, they might have created an even bigger problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

If we never see another persistent contrail, then you may be right. But since this seems to happen every year, I suspect the contrails will be back soon, or for those who don't grasp science, "they will start spraying again".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join