It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Christian but why do good spirits that visit me are always either Women or Children in form??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And if the title did not catch your attention enough, the bad spirits seem to feel like a male.

Throughout the Christian literature, God and His army are perhaps all male and most of the religion's heroes are nearly all male.

But how come, the entities that have acted as my spiritual guardians - healed me in my worst illnesses, drove away malevolent entities from me, saved me from accidents/pending disasters, etc are either women (or probably just one female entity of great power) or children. The child entities often hid their faces.

The female entity which I often personally call my "Other Mother" or simply "Mother" or "Spiritual Mother" was especially powerful and seem quite adept at controlling the weather, even causing storms.

She is also trying to teach me to manifest paranormal/supernatural occurrences. It seems she's been teaching me for quite many years already and actively affecting the course of my life to teach me how to be a better/highly emphatic/sensitive person and to create situations conducive to unorthodox forms of spirituality that is otherwise without a hint of evil and completely benevolent.

I'm confused because I could not find such matching entity in the Bible - the closest is the Holy Spirit and God Himself (as the Father of Jesus). The only problem is that God is a He or a male. But otherwise, the Woman that is watching over me, teaching me things, good things that seem to embody justice, genuine love and care of the weak and the innocent are all the qualities of God, the Father of Jesus in the Bible.

How could this be??? In all Her ways and teachings, She is exactly God... ...If only God is a woman...

Anyway, it's never been easy. I feel like She has given me a huge responsibility in the coming time when my training is finally completed. I feel very much involved and I strongly feel that it is immensely important especially for the cause of the women and children. Has their cries finally reached God's ears??

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ask her to teach you. Never met the young ones.

I'm a ford2600 man.

edit on 10-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Maybe because you are the chosen one.

And on ATS of all places!

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There's a reason Satan is called the great deceiver and is described as disguising himself as an angel of light. If anything is actually appearing to you I would guess its evil spirits playing both sides.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yes, please be careful that you aren't letting Familiar Spirits in.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

It's the way your brain is wired,

Females and kids are a safe place for your unconscious, you don't want to hurt kids so their faces are hidden.

You won't find it in the bible, you have to find it in your soul. There's a reason...........if your Christ won't help you for now, then look within, you need to learn something.

I mean no offence by that................ as I understand you'll find your answers and the rest will follow, a revelation will be forthcoming, trust yourself

Cody

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
But how come, the entities that have acted as my spiritual guardians - healed me in my worst illnesses, drove away malevolent entities from me, saved me from accidents/pending disasters, etc are either women (or probably just one female entity of great power) or children. The child entities often hid their faces.

The female entity which I often personally call my "Other Mother" or simply "Mother" or "Spiritual Mother" was especially powerful and seem quite adept at controlling the weather, even causing storms.

Could be that as a Christian you shouldn't be doing any of these things, ascribing any powers to them, or calling on any of these entities. You should only be praying to God in the name of Christ.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
There's a reason Satan is called the great deceiver and is described as disguising himself as an angel of light. If anything is actually appearing to you I would guess its evil spirits playing both sides.

So only high ranking church officials can be contacted by the Holy Spirit? Gee, I guess I have been misled. I guess I should not believe what the bible says because it says we can be directly contacted by god too.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Ask her to teach you. Never met the young ones.

I'm a ford2600 man.

A Ford man, cool! My next will likely be a ford... ...I never actually owned any johndeeres because I never had a lawn, never had a farm but I always wanted to have a corn field. and if I do, I'll def get a johndeere because they really look nice!

I never asked her to teach me but she's been with me since birth. She played an active role in my development that's why I call her mother. I do have an Earthly mother who's nice so I'm not really looking for a "mother figure" that is manifesting in my subconscious thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I thought so too but "She" is extremely subtle. Most of the time, she works behind the scenes so it's impossible to see in plainsight. I only find out that it's her through careful analysis of events in my life and what it has led me to.

And I'll find out that it leads me to the teachings of Christ which is often not preached in Churches - the Difficult Truth.

And if she talks to me, only few times a year, it's usually to warn me of something or when I'm in OOBE which is quite rare. I still could barely consciously OOBE.

She never tells me that I'm gonna do something important - that's only me extrapolating her actions.

And she actually appears to me usually wearing a dark, hooded loose clothing which only showed her face and obscured her feminine features. She is absolutely faultless. She never struck my ego and never tried to seduce me sexually and actually, rarely appeared to me and if she did, only quite briefly and would only say a few words.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
Females and kids are a safe place for your unconscious, you don't want to hurt kids so their faces are hidden.

You won't find it in the bible, you have to find it in your soul. There's a reason...........if your Christ won't help you for now, then look within, you need to learn something.

She is actually helping me a lot to come to know the teachings of Christ. She is helping to show me how the church have corrupted or set aside the teachings of Christ for materialistic gain or vanity.

By her moral logic, she seem indifferent to Christ as well. They seem one in logic.

And yes, I am extremely protective of young children, especially those who could not talk, nor express themselves yet. Ironically, it's this overprotectiveness that let me to shun having a family of my own especially by the fact that this world I live in is very evil. I'm poor and to bring a child into this world that is extremely cruel to the poor is unjust to the child.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
Could be that as a Christian you shouldn't be doing any of these things, ascribing any powers to them, or calling on any of these entities. You should only be praying to God in the name of Christ.

I never call them to me. I always prayed to God for answers and it was a woman spirit who gave me the answers which perfectly agreed with the teachings of Christ as I later found out when I read the Bible completely.

I'm absolutely sure a woman, not a man or a boy with a feminine face.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It is the 'female' the gives Life, the 'male' that takes it...

Ever hear of Lilith? As in "In the beginning was Adam(u) and Lilith, created from the same dirt (equal)... " When Adam tells Lilith to vacuum and do the dishes, She says "No dice, We're equal..." Lilith ends up with the Prophet Samael.

Now notice how Eve is created? Adam gives Her a rib making Her subservient, thus setting up ALL those who squat to pee, behind the 8-ball before it gets going.. There is no 'feminine/Yin' at ALL in The Bible, it was written by Men for Men.

Now here is the coolest part, ready?.... No, You have to actually mutter 'ready' . R E A D Y? How many times do You think One has summoned God and a "lil ol Lady" appears and says "Can I help You"? and because the summoner has "sexed" the ALL Being, they miss Her presence...

I won't even mention the part where Mother Earth, a living being, has shifted into "Yin, The Devine Feminine"...

it is the 'message' and not the messenger...

namaste

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It sounds like you've found the goddess (or she found you, rather). Her names, aspects, and appearances vary from culture to culture but she is very present. Don't ever fear your spirituality. You will be taught fear by many you tell this to (as you can already see in some of the first few replies here) but fear is the only danger you face.

I went through a similar period where I was being "coached" every night by her/them. The words often faded, the ideas incandescent. But afterwards, if you heed the direction, you will be a far more dynamic person with your path and your faith.

Please don't let anybody tell you that your experiences are incompatible with your Christian faith; only you can decide that. But, if you determine that this new truth supersedes your old one, which is more important, clinging to an old paradigm you don't believe in or to embrace the truth?

Embrace this and step out fearlessly to where it will take you. I know where it took me and many others but our paths are never forced upon us no matter how persistent it seems. Keep us posted of your journey and, if you travel the same path I suspect you will, there are many here who can be sources for you.

So mote it be.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Cuervo because: grammar

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

I have the same question. Why do you call yourself a Christian? I am not saying anything good, bad or indifferent, but out of genuine objective curiosity, how are you on one hand claiming to take Christ as your path/saviour etc., but at the same time talking about spirit guides/helpers? Don't get me wrong, I am not judging, just curious as it seems very much against the Christian way.

That said, there are countless reasons you may encounter spirits of both genders. There is no real significance, but in general asking them for help will only invite trouble. If you have the ability to see and communicate with them, that is fine as long as there isn't any real attachment or pursuit there shouldn't be much room for trouble.

However, if you are seeking something from them, it is not advised. You may think you are getting help, but in the long term you will likely find out differently. They may not even have bad intentions themselves, but...I will just say that you can't get something for nothing. There is a trade even if you don't see it. Best to steer clear and cultivate yourself without those distractions.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

And she actually appears to me usually wearing a dark, hooded loose clothing which only showed her face and obscured her feminine features. She is absolutely faultless. She never struck my ego and never tried to seduce me sexually and actually,
rarely appeared to me and if she did, only quite briefly and would only say a few words.

I know it's more comfortable to remain vague so don't answer if you don't like but...

Could you give us more detail about her appearance? Is it consistent? Does she hold anything or is accompanied by any animals? Colors of clothing, eyes, etc? Can you determine a possible ethnicity? Does her advice follow a general theme or sphere?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

What do you mean disguised as an angel of light. He was an angel of light.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you are truly a follower of Christ then you need to know you are being deceived by a familiar spirit. You better snap out of it before it's too late. Do some research. If what she is telling you is not in the Bible then it isn't from God. You are being deceived.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I used to be deceived by familiar spirits. I thought it was good too. I thought it was for the better of humanity, and all that jazz. But I was simply being deceived.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Satan is the great deceiver, is true. He will do anything, especially with our input, and copy and twist the words of the Bible to sucker one in.

We are to test all spirits. If you are a Christian then you have the Holy Spirit dwelling within you.

God doesn't send anyone else to help us, other than people and even then we must examine their lives and words of their mouth to see if they are really living with love towards God. Meaning do they say one thing but do another, help other people, live a life of forgiveness and ask for forgiveness.

Sure the mother spirit may be very helpful, as are the other benevolent entities but where are they leading you to in your search for answers? You've mentioned having a few OOBE which is an open doorway to the spirit world. And I don't mean passed on loved ones - I mean evil entities. The devil knows his time is near (as do other demons) but even so they will attach themselves to humans and spend a lifetime if it means causing confusion, taking you down the road to questionable behaviour (contacting spirits, communicating with them) - if it means taking you down and if it means taking your attention away from God.

Remember the passage where God says anyone communicating with spirits is detestable to God. This was in the Old Testament and Jesus has died for your (our) lives but it is still not something to fool around with.

The thing that right away warns me something isn't right is the children not showing their faces. Everything that is good (of God) shines and shows itself. The Holy Spirit within you is capable of healing you, you can help heal others by going out and commanding healing through the Holy Spirit.

Anyway back to testing the spirits: the only way you will know if this is right or of God is to question it. Simply ask, "Are you of Jesus Christ?" Or you can rebuke it and you'll know the answer.

I know of many people who have been in similar situations and then when they realize what they've been dealing with then everything turns nasty. Just remember that Jesus is your protector. All of us Christians are on different levels of awareness and growth. If the Bible doesn't mention something then either it doesn't exist or God doesn't want us to deal with it for the very reason that we aren't spiritually mature enough to handle it.

I hope this helps. Take care, and I've said all the above with love and not meaning any offence in any way. None of us are perfect but we can rejoice that we can grow from our mistakes because Jesus took care of that already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join