It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good question would be where does she hide it all ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
One of my hobbies is sleight of hand stuff, and I noticed she was palming a lot of these objects. As for where it comes from, the obvious answer is in her dress. Probably a pocket, as you can see her hand go to a certain spot. She draws attention to one hand, which is basically stagecraft. Also, something that cannot be overlooked is how well the ballerina routine fits for magic. For instance, a magician cannot simply turn around to make sure you don't see something, but you expect her to spin and whatnot, which gives her at least some time where her back is to the audience. Not sure if she utilizes that, but she should. She is not a bad magician at all, and not a bad ballerina either it would seem. But I know nothing about ballet, lol. She could be horrible to be honest and I wouldn't know the difference. I don't know much about magic in general, as I only do the sleight of hand stuff, mostly with coins and small objects. I don't have aspirations to be a magician, rather I just think it is a useful skill. And to quote Napoleon Dynamite, "girls only want boyfriends who have great skills." These skills include, but are not limited to, "nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, and computer hacking skills." It is actually nunchaku, but the correct spelling takes away from the overall intent in my opinion.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join