It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical-transporter-explains-why-michael-browns-body-lay-on-the-ground-for-4-hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is a Fox 2 interview with the medical transporter who took Michael Browns' body from the shooting area to the county morgue. He states that he had to wait two hours before the police with the help of MIchael Browns' family could secure/control the shooting scene from the people in the area. The area had not been initially deemed safe due to weapon's fire. It took MIchael Brown's family pleas to their neighbors to get the area safe for the body to be removed according to the medical transporter.

Medical-transporter-explains-wh y-michael-browns-body-lay-on-the-ground-for-4-hours

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
This is a Fox 2 interview with the medical transporter who took Michael Browns' body from the shooting area to the county morgue. He states that he had to wait two hours before the police with the help of MIchael Browns' family could secure/control the shooting scene from the people in the area. The area had not been initially deemed safe due to weapon's fire. It took MIchael Brown's family pleas to their neighbors to get the area safe for the body to be removed according to the medical transporter.

Medical-transporter-explains-wh y-michael-browns-body-lay-on-the-ground-for-4-hours

Round objects. It was the cops who had the guns and the area was a suburb. Why was it not safe?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

The best guess that I can make is that the people in the area kept talking to the police and it is unknown how they were presenting themselves to the police. If some of the people were angrily engaged with the police, then maybe the situation could have turned into a mob scene and be unsafe for civilian contractors. Also, the medical transporter was saying that gunshots had been heard in the neighborhood while they were waiting. I think that the police were probably being cautious and not want to get caught in a potential mob scene. It may be a case of being damned if you do and damned if you don't.

(I shrug my shoulders with my response)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

What are you suggesting, that the cops have guns so they start shooting people if they misbehave? Tensions were high and a large crowd had formed around Brown's corpse, effectively blocking the street. While we can argue that it was safe, to a person at the scene it may have appeared threatening. Granted the guys who were picking up Brown's body are white, the cop who shot him is white, the community is some 2/3rds black, and race relations are already strained, I would have felt rather intimidated and concerned for my safety had I been in the same position as the medical transporter.

Brown's parents were at the scene begging people to clear the street and let the transporters move the body; how do you get to a body if the street is blocked by people?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

"Round objects. It was the cops who had the guns and the area was a suburb. Why was it not safe?"

That response defies the reality of many suburbs in inner US cities and towns today. Where have you been?
edit on 10-9-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join