It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
isn't it amazing that posters can extrapolate all the conclusions they have from this one picture ?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why is the door the same as the wall?
How will they find their way out of the room after the drug binge?

The lady on the right is copying the guy on the left with sitting posture, guess who's getting lucky tonight!

edit on 10-9-2014 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
isn't it amazing that posters can extrapolate all the conclusions they have from this one picture ?

A picture is worth a thousand words, is it not?

Harry Reid, where will you be when your laxative kicks in?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

A short rant yes, but with 100% accuracy.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Why is the door the same as the wall?
How will they find their way out of the room after the drug binge?

The lady on the right is copying the guy on the left with sitting posture, guess who's getting lucky tonight!

The door is the same as the wall as a test to see who can get out of the room, and thats why they have been there for years. No one can figure out where the exit is.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I hate the wallpaper in that room.

... and the couches don't match.

... and the lamps aren't cohesive with the rest of the decor.

Oh, and that coffee table is fricken hideous too.

edit on 10-9-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

not when most of the words fantasised about this pic are utter bollox

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

ok - and IF the WH re-decorated this space to conform to your aestetic sensibilities we would have 1001 wing-nuts bawling about the money " wasted "

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I think there are people in US government who believe they are in war 24/7 for the last 50 years

they have that kind of mindset

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

maybe that is why he has his legs crossed?

lol

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

oh gee that was real funny....

I reckon you could be right... seems a bit like an illusion room.

LMAO

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

even the pictures look off balanced.

Maybe the door is like that so they can't find their way out and any decisions they make, stay in the room with them?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

ok - and IF the WH re-decorated this space to conform to your aestetic sensibilities we would have 1001 wing-nuts bawling about the money " wasted "

Who said anything about redecorating ?

Just burn the whole thing to the ground.

You can't fix bad taste... you just need to kill the source.

edit on 10-9-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

The Oval Office is generally redecorated to the likes of each new president and sometimes again, during their tenure in office. So yeah money was wasted on what looks like Obama's version of a man cave. Those couches look more conducive to nap time than they do to getting any real thoughtful work done.

The thread was meant to be tongue in cheek as we may as well be discussing the furnishing vs the substance of the people in that pic. In that pic, I see a group of people whom I wouldn't trust to make good dog catchers much less leaders of the free world. I see five people who are so consumed with themselves, their public images, their egos, their own self-interests and their re-election prospects than people committed to doing the People's work.

As I stated earlier, we're in dire trouble because of these boobs.

edit on 63312Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 64224Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

I sit like that occasionally as a man.

I find it quite comfortable.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Once again the color TAN makes an appearance, this time in the furniture. Something about that color........

Most Americans call it tan or beige. Obama calls it 'camel'.
It's rather blah ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reids senile-like behavior is showing. Ain't one of them got a clue as to what it's really like to live and work in America. And I'm a man and cannot cross my legs like that. I've tried. There is a squashing action that is not pleasant. But these people.....they make me sick.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
That is some hideous decorating. I agree. Bad taste, whoever done that. But I'm sure they were patted on the back and told that it was the greatest décor job in the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So you have McConnel and Pelosi trying their best to copy each other. it's obvious that Reid has been doing a little too much Koch. And Boehner and Obama both look supremely uncomfortable and stiff.

And the whole shot looks like it came straight out of some version of Alice in Wonderland or something. It's just ... off, and the door being decorated exactly like it's cut straight out of the wall doesn't help.

It's the sort of thing that might lead to bizarre nightmares.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So you have McConnel and Pelosi trying their best to copy each other. it's obvious that Reid has been doing a little too much Koch. And Boehner and Obama both look supremely uncomfortable and stiff.

And the whole shot looks like it came straight out of some version of Alice in Wonderland or something. It's just ... off, and the door being decorated exactly like it's cut straight out of the wall doesn't help.

It's the sort of thing that might lead to bizarre nightmares.
There are actually two doors that are treated in that manner. One leads to the president's assistant and other offices. The other similar door (opposite side of the fireplace) leads to some personal space - I think that's where Monica found the cigar
Then there's a formal entrance - a large door with traditional framing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join