It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regardind Kundalini Opening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

expect from what? Kundalini?

I am still trying to figure that out.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
All I have to say is that kundalini energy is freaking weird!

I remember many years ago activating mine, and freaking out because it was such a strong part of the energy system that I almost started to convulse. I don't even like to think about it much cause then it starts up again...lol
It is not an unpleasant thing, just very powerful and not a normal part of my day.

Keep on Keepin on Kundalini Genies!

As to what it can do in a negative aspect. It will over-run and from what I can tell about it,over charge your energy system, kind of like over-clocking your computer.
That can cause problems, but the only negative thing I have seen myself with it was a friend who could not stop twitching for a few years after messing with and activating it. It caused him to kind of tweek out I guess. I compared it a heroin junky who was going thru withdrawals.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

That's the post I was hoping to read from this entire thread - thanks! For the past month, I've been falling asleep to what's apparently root chakra music because I at least know that you have to begin at the beginning. I'll obviously need to do a lot of studying and I'll have the time over my huge summer break of about 5 months.

Do you have any recommended passive techniques like music or tones I can use while in a rest state or to eventually meditate to, for the root chakra?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

I use visualizations, mantras and mudras for all my chakras.

originally posted by: kodasaufa
Mantras are a good way to open up and strengthen our chakras. And if you don't believe in them that is okay, but they are very crucial to meditation because they are basically links on an energetic chain which moves energy....

What you do its vibrate the mantra from your chest and should be guttural as you use them.

Focus on the area that mantra is for.

for sahasrara (crown or 7th chakra)— AM (a-a-am), (open “a”, like in “half”)

for ajna — (3rd eye or 6th Chakra) VOM (vo-o-om), or AUM (ahh-uuu-mmm)

for vishudha (Throat or 5th Chakra) — HAM (kha-a-am),

for anahata (Heart Chakra or 4th) —YAM (ya-a-am),

for manipura (Solar Plexus or 3rd) — RAM (ra-a-am),

for svadhisthana (Sacral or 2nd Chakra)— VAM, (va-a-am), and

for muladhara (ROOT or First Chakra) —LAM (la-a-am).

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Best thing you can do is picture white-gold energy filling the chakra and with affirmation you affirm to yourself "I am breathing in Powerful/Cleaning white gold energy into said chakra and it is either cleaning/or empowering it"

Alignment is done through visualization and affirmation.

Here is another technique

Chakra means wheel or vortex. They spin. So an over-active chakra is spinning too fast and an under-active is spinning not fast enough etc....

A simple method which I learned is Chakra Blowing/Charging/Cleaning/Spinning Technique.

Just focus on All the chakras, One at a time of course. And Blow the color of that chakra into it. This is visualization.

So start at the Base chakra for example. Picture blowing red energy into it as you blow out. and Affirm "I am spinning my 1st/base chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 2nd chakra and blow orange energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 2nd chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 3rd chakra and blow Yellow energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 3rd chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 4th chakra and blow green energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 4th chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 5th chakra and blow light blue/sky blue energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 5th chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 6th chakra and blow violet/ blue energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 6th chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

Go to the 7th chakra and blow purple energy into it and affirm " I am spinning my 7th chakra harmoniously with my other chakras"

This cleans the chakras, charges them and spins them harmoniously. Using this method and meditating on the chakras with mantras, white gold energy and other information I have posted in this thread should get any lacking chakras up.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm very thankful for all of that and I can tell I have some learning to do. I'm looking forward it and to experimenting with cleaning out the dust!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

take your time, it's not a race!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reason most have issues opening their kundalini is bc they stop working on ascension. Once you've unlocked the seven move on to Padaka- Pancaka and so forth.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

the ascension is way more painful and powerful compared to a rising

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Only if you're inept in you're abilities to grasp it and approach unprepared. One cannot build a monument without first setting the base stones.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Oh I had the foundation layed out and knew it was coming/

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hey guys just recently joined this forum...... kodasaufa Im hoping to hear more from you on this process,I myself have been working on this for lifetimes,and preparing myself.....managed to partialy awaken her,using different practices over the years from different traditions.......had many experiences over the years......I'm sensing Im realy close to having a full Kundalini awakening.

edit on 15-11-2014 by chipan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The best safest and balanced way to kundalini yoga is to use the bija sounds lam,vam,ram yam ham amm oomm like one word one after the other focusing on the area of the chakra feeling the subtle energy youll know- it will be a light tingling as well as that- the breathing is very important for balance breath thru both nostrils bringing each line of air down in a spiraling way to each chakra when you exhale out come thru the center kind of like the way a magnet's line of force are for a sphere, look up the earths mag lines for a visual initially youll see colors& such but in your daily life your choices will change it is hard and for the better the choices you make will be more in alignment with what is correct and right - truth/purity its gradual and it takes a lifetime . so LAM VAM RAM YAM HAM AAM OOMM breathing in two lines of breath on the each side of center spiraling around center and exhaling straight up thru center and out. this is the way i do it and ive had some knowledge/ realizations that has come from without given as a gift . so practice a little each day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join