It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regardind Kundalini Opening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As a Practitioner and one heavily involved in Kundalini Work. How would it be received or taken if I gave a step by step guide with the processes and techniques' required to achieve the work.

It is very involved with yogas, mantras, mudras, meditations and more.

Not for the faint but surely for a certain few willing to put in the work.

Thoughts? ideas?

I always hear people say let it happen naturally, well that wasn't the case for me. it found me, not other way round.

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I would love to hear what the actual steps are. Most people say research it on your own to show you have the ambition. So please let's hear all about it

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Go for it! I can't promise you that I'd be able to follow it or understand all the concepts but I'd definitely read it.

Blessings and all the best!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Are you qualified to deal with the serious complications to health and emotional state that sometimes befall practitioners? Buyer beware I'd caution. No offense, op, but this can be a serious risk for some folk and should be addressed.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
it can be dangerous without the certain protocols in

grounding and calming techniques are essential.

It can be done with some advise, just don't think it should be regarded as taboo or for the elite.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't give the keys to my car to an eight-year-old. There's a reason for learning to walk before you can run.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Enlightenment can be misconstrued with madness. As someone who has practiced "chakra work" and "kundalini awakening" it is not something to be taken lightly. I agree with you very much so.

On enlightenment: You will become aware of parts of the environment you've never perceived before. This is frightening. But fear is something to overcome. But you do not want to dive into it. It is not a choice to be made without great consideration.

I've also noticed some people who choose to work in these areas do so out of a desire to see remarkable things and to do things others cannot. It's a topic of health, and understanding where each of us fits into existence. Not so much a party trick.

Approach wisely and embark upon your journey in a responsible, patient manner. If you are cautious you will be rewarded.

OP: I still want to read it

It sounds comprehensive and rational from your description.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I will write up a detailed expose on the mechanics, procedures, process that are all entailed in a kundalini rising.

It is intense and its like a rebirthing but it is one of gods giving gifts.

I will try and make it step by step with all the processes involved.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Are you qualified to deal with the serious complications to health and emotional state that sometimes befall practitioners? Buyer beware I'd caution. No offense, op, but this can be a serious risk for some folk and should be addressed.

In a world where we are being poisoned by our food, I think I'll care more about that and less about the dangerous steps of kundalini awakening.

I say go for it, I'm interested.
edit on 10-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's not unusual for this type of experience to trigger a "settling of your karmic account".

You should warn people inclined to pursue it that if they've got it coming to them... get ready.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
It's not unusual for this type of experience to trigger a "settling of your karmic account".

You should warn people inclined to pursue it that if they've got it coming to them... get ready.

Please explain...

I'm interested.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

These experiences seem to initiate a series of "reciprocal" events that balance your accumulated positive and negative karma (there isn't really a duality, but just to illustrate). It's like your energy is released into the environment where it's free to act on you and have it's way with you. If you have a lot of negativity built up as a result of your thoughts and actions, that energy can manifest itself through negative life events once you've released it.

Of course, the opposite is also true. You can have the experience and begin to realize positive things transpiring in your life, if that's the kind of energy you have in reserve as a result of past selfless deeds.

If you're a "bad" person and start to experiment with this, "bad" things could start happening to you. And vice versa. Just my two cents, but I would strongly recommend cleaning out the skeletons in your closet (as best you can) beforehand.

Having said that, I am interested to hear some details about the OP's practice.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Thank you for taking the time to explain.

This might sound like a stupid question, but do you think negative experiences and the so called "dark night of the soul" are related in some ways ? ?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I for one am quite interested in the process you are describing!

Naturally with all things it is in your best interest to understand what you are playing with. To me if a person is guided to this thread and then they decide to partake upon the steps, they have their higher self with them to help in the process of awakening.

We are collectively beginning to understand the subtle energies that surround us. This is also beginning to accelerate due to the changing of the earth/universe around us. I think that giving us these steps, will be of benefit for people who are truly interested in doing the work. Simply giving us the steps will not result in immediate activation of the Kundalini and most who have not done any work in this arena will not even know what the term means nor have the ability to activate it until they are ready.

Also I had sent you a U2U Kodasaufa, not sure if you had gotten it. Thank you for your time and sharing your wisdom!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Id like to hear an explanation of the full left hand and right hand process. They are different but connected. Bulleton board form. Quicker of a read easier to absorb info.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Okay I will spend the better part of the day doing the write up but in the meantime read through this, it explains a lot

www.swamij.com...

just read through it all so you can understand a lot of the language.

a lot of people think Kundalini is a higher form of consciences/awareness which it is. but it is also animalistic and takes awhile to adjust to your soul. It's liken have a guest over that wasn't there before.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

That isn't an easy to look at website. I'd love to see something with no itroduction, no bullsht and just a plain, basic, step-by-step.

Sick of these bloody new-age sites treating readers like idiots that a desperate to read their long, difficult to follow crap.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

then I guess you will have to wait for mine.

No I won't make it flowery and will do my best to describe it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I had a feeling you would do exactly that

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ok. I am not a practitioner of Kundalini, but often when I am dealing with a political issue or listening to a moving song, I will get an overwhelming feeling sweep over me that sounds similar to what people describe in their practice of Kundalini. It is almost as if a series of waves or pulses go from the base of my spine to the top of my head and a ray of sensation explodes out of the top of my head and surrounds my body with a field of warmth. Is this in line with that type of practice? If so, it is an emergent phenomenon. I have never done anything to encourage it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join