It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

actually what is allergy? how it occurs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
actually what is allergy? how it occurs?
i am facing allergy, but i got allergy by seeing things,
for example: if i binded my eyes if you gave me maize, then no problem.......
if i remove my bind and eat maize, then i will get itching on the body, due to look of burned maize

so but in wikipedia, it saying it is immune system, but for me nothing do with immune system, all is my eyes.....

edit on 9-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Seems like a long shot, but maybe your body physically reacts to things you look at in anticipation of having some sort of reaction, kindof like how if you imagine having an itch you'll actually start to have it. All in all, it seems like a psychological issue, not a physical issue. Some people are revolted by the sight of certain foods, patterns, colors, etc etc. Burned corn isn't exactly a pleasure for the eyes.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Seems to me that if you are experiencing symptoms like that then you do not have a true allergy. Maybe you are allergic to the color of Maize. If you don't see it then no problem.

Believe it or not, a big part of your immune system is your brain, which is attached to your eyes. So if your eyes see something that your immune system thinks it is allergic too, it will create histamines and you will get a reaction. This does sound feasible. But you probably may not have true antigens to the maize if that is the case. Or, maybe your mind knows that Maize eaten regularly will bother you. If you see corn which contains a lot of lucine, isolucine, and valine, maybe your immune system signals the release of nitrogen compounds that can cause some of the symptoms you experience. These nitrogen compounds can neutralize the bad effects of the maize. Maize causes pollagra if overconsumed which is because of the niacin being bound in it. That is one of the reasons why people who came from Mexico eat so much hot peppers. Another reason is because natural sewer gasses give off hydrogen sulfide and also methane and nitrogen compounds are an antidote for that.

And some people say Mexicans aren't very smart....that is far from the truth.

We do not know how our immune system thinks most times. It is part of our subconscious.
edit on 9-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Seems to me that if you are experiencing symptoms like that then you do not have a true allergy.

if not true allergy, then what problem i am facing??, not only burned maize, whenever i see black coal substances & burned matchstick, my body gets itching sensation. dont simply tell i am facing black colour allergy.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
if not true allergy, then what problem i am facing??, not only burned maize, whenever i see black coal substances & burned matchstick, my body gets itching sensation. dont simply tell i am facing black colour allergy.

It's your brain. If you're experiencing symptoms simply by looking at things without any physical contact, then something is messed up in your brain. Your itching and other allergy symptoms can be very real, and can have a very real cause. But that cause is psychological.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

this is one way of looking at it, the file is about 180kb
orthomolecular.org...
everyone is different and the amount of toxins that we are being subjected to could change things.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm sure that seeing these things triggers some sort of memory and the memory triggers a histamine response. So regular corn doesn't bother you only the charred corn?

The mind can also make wrong assumptions, maybe something you ate that was blackened had food poisoning and your mind is associating it with some bacteria or fungus that poisoned you. There are multitudes of possibilities.

Sure it is all in your head, a big part of your immune system is in your head, so are your eyes and nose. Your brain ties in information to all your senses to your immune sections of the brain. It doesn't have to be a real allergy to have a histamine reaction to something. Ever get goose bumps.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sounds like a neurological or psychological condition such as OCD more than it does an allergy.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

So regular corn doesn't bother you only the charred corn?

Yes, charred corn bother's me, due to its looks.....
no problem with normal corn....
edit on 10-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well, I can't actually help you with this, I can only give you a few possible reasons, which I have. It seems your body does not react to corn but the color of the carbon molecules when you see them. This is one you are going to have to figure out yourself, we can only help you try to figure it out. Now if you do figure it out, I would be interested to hear what you conclude about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789

So regular corn doesn't bother you only the charred corn?

Yes, charred corn bother's me, due to its looks.....
no problem with normal corn....

Your threads are epic.

edit on 123030p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join