It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VENTURA DECLARATION: UNCOVER 9/11!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, a former governor is not a " serious political pendent"? Who better to bring awareness out on a topic than someone who has the, as you put it a "showman". The Conspiracy Theory show was brought to many who had never looked into conspiracy, now they dig deeper. Sure, Judy or other in question may not be up to par with some expectation, debunked, what have you. But if it wasn't shared you wouldn't be talking it now then would you? A "celebrity" brings issues out easier to the general public than someone, well, from a message board.

Hate to be the realist here, but without a smoking gun, Ventura is going to be exactly as successful as everyone else. We don't need theories as to what happened, we need proof. They will fight tooth and nail, hang it in court for thirty years, whatever it takes to make sure we don't bring their sins back to haunt them. The only way to beat them is prove them guilty. And they probably have scores of fall guys recruited just to take the heat. The government may look clumsy, but it ain't stupid. And this is one matter they will have covered their asses on from every conceivable angle. They want to get away with it at least as much as we want to catch them, and their resources dwarf our own. Bottom line, good f***ing luck. You'll need it and then some. Especially Ventura, if he plans to demand this on any level other than social media. Pissng in the wind indeed. I respect his character and all, he has a good head on his shoulders, but this is beyond him. My opinion.

Fair enough, let's be realist then, though I do not fully agree. " Ventura is going to be exactly as successful as everyone else. " Who exactly is succeeding here in bringing attention to issues, besides alternative media people-such as Zero Hedge, Info Wars, Greenwald, etc. Those less known, the numerous bloggers, have a harder time getting the info around. ATS commentary on thread articles, sometimes catch the eye of smaller MSM and blogs. It's not nearly enough.

What do you propose as a solution, if one is in consideration? Seems like its' gone on too long, we're pretty much laying in the bed we made with apathy, not even to question the influence put into that in our busy American Dream/ Keeping up with the Jonse's laden lifestyles. Meanwhile, demonstrations of protest are restricted, many require permits and to not go near politicians. Should I go into the paid protestors, the controlled opposition that makes these demonstrations fail worthy? It's what the general public sees on MSM, in turn they become-naturally- disgusted over riots, rapes and other havok, effectively ignoring and turning on the peaceful protestors message. Writing to Reps have worked for some issues, but it's not nearly enough and considering the fact that many are not that trustworthy.

If perhaps not here, It's definitely something that should be further discussed. With ATS at least we have Jesse's show( but as in dispute by members) to share around the net and Next level, but what else can be done?

edit on 10-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: not

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Jesse, you might want to ask Putin about 911, but he still does not want to reveal the truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
People around the World have been demanding the same since the beginning. It will never happen and you demanding it won't change a thing. More powerful people than you have gone the same route.

I give it one chance of actually happening tho.

When the US Govt. wants their battle against the people so as to justify a Nation wide Martial Law, all they have to do is just leak the truth.

Anarchy will ensue.

Until then...Nothing.

Peace

That was compelling. The catalyst for such an event is but one recording. The sealed testimony from the Whitehouse meeting between the 911 commission, Cheney and Bush.

That would start your firestorm.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Jesse, you might want to ask Putin about 911, but he still does not want to reveal the truth.

Thank you, we can always tell who the next candidate targeted for Regime Change will be. They become responsible for every ill the world suffers.

"Putin did it."

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Bwahaha, talking about 'hard men'? look in the mirror some time. Governor Ventura is a effing Navy SEAL, jack. By that right, he's one of the hardest mfers on planet earth. And come on... people endorse fails all the time. Mistakes are forgivable. 9/11 is one of the most important occurences in American history for the last 3 generations. It's time there was some hard truths made available to the public, and it's time to hold people responsible for lying to the world to spur a war in the Middle East that the US and Israel have wanted for decades.

I stand with you, Governor. People who have tried to prove 9/11 truths, including myself, have been ridiculed heavily in the past. I suspect this will remain a fact until we find some dirty facts. However, consider me signed on and engaged. I will dedicate time to re-digging, and re-posting any and all valid information i can find.

/me walks away laughing at OtherSideOfTheCoin.. hard men.... pfft..

edit on 10-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: to remove the super funny but non compliant navy seal meme. I haz screenshot

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

What do you propose as a solution, if one is in consideration? Seems like its' gone on too long, we're pretty much laying in the bed we made with apathy, not even to question the influence put into that in our busy American Dream/ Keeping up with the Jonse's laden lifestyles. Meanwhile, demonstrations of protest are restricted, many require permits and to not go near politicians. Should I go into the paid protestors, the controlled opposition that makes these demonstrations fail worthy? It's what the general public sees on MSM, in turn they become-naturally- disgusted over riots, rapes and other havok, effectively ignoring and turning on the peaceful protestors message. Writing to Reps have worked for some issues, but it's not nearly enough and considering the fact that many are not that trustworthy.

i cant think of a solution that hasnt already been considered and planned for by "they". they have more than likely enlisted minds far greater than any on this forum, and i have to accept that we dont stand a chance against that kind of intelligence. the only real possibility is to incite an uprising of the entire american population and the only way to do that is prove irrefutably that "they" are responsible. got an idea on how to do that? an idea no one else has thought of or enacted? wont hold my breath for that one.
edit on 10-9-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Tell me I'm not the only one who can literally hear Mr. Ventura's voice when reading his posts.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sean
The most damning evidece that made my mind up was seeing that picture on ground zero with fire fighters going through the rubble, and in the background was several I-beams that all had a perfect 45 degree cut on them. Even slag could be seen along those cuts.

This is the reason truthers are laughed at everywhere, they show the depth of their "research" right here

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I think you Americans need to put your guns to use and over-throw your current government before it's too late and they take your guns away, it's well within your rights to do so as the constitution states you can.
No matter who you vote in from your choices, they are the same, you need to select your own candidates for president otherwise your just going in circles.

You all know it's the only way, the people are a lot more powerful than the murdering, manipulating, lying government you have.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i think you're more likely to get truth if you ask for the truth about JFKs assassination, enough time has passed to allow it. I don't think the truth about 9/11 will come out for at least another 50-100 years, once all the players involved have expired perhaps. good luck though!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hope this gains some ground. Good luck i am behind you on this. Also welcome back to MN neighbor. You have my vote again if and when you run.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe the President is the real power?

No absolutely not, but it would be a breath of fresh air to get someone in there that would expose the manipulators behind the scene. I think anyone who would become president and would have the backbone to expose the secret government and take their case to the American people, would create a huge rallying cry by the majority of citizens. People want honesty and transparency, expose the corruption and secrecy, and you'll have the masses covering your back.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Jesse, ya just dont understand 9/11 because you try to apply common sense to the events of that day,,, you cant use common sense , ya have to use "Physics"

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: jude11
People around the World have been demanding the same since the beginning. It will never happen and you demanding it won't change a thing. More powerful people than you have gone the same route.

I give it one chance of actually happening tho.

When the US Govt. wants their battle against the people so as to justify a Nation wide Martial Law, all they have to do is just leak the truth.

Anarchy will ensue.

Until then...Nothing.

Peace

That was compelling. The catalyst for such an event is but one recording. The sealed testimony from the Whitehouse meeting between the 911 commission, Cheney and Bush.

That would start your firestorm.

then perhaps jesse ventura can pressure them into releasing it. thats what i would call results. better than posting fiery videos on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

question from unknown member:

Do you honestly believe the President is the real power?

originally posted by: WeRpeons

No absolutely not, but it would be a breath of fresh air to get someone in there that would expose the manipulators behind the scene. I think anyone who would become president and would have the backbone to expose the secret government and take their case to the American people, would create a huge rallying cry by the majority of citizens. People want honesty and transparency, expose the corruption and secrecy, and you'll have the masses covering your back.

Nah, JFK tried it. His was the last presidency to expose or resist anything. Google his secret society speech. Or the attempts by him to reverse the developing conflict in Vietnam, his civil rights efforts for blacks in the south, his brothers efforts to arrest mob activities, the Bay of Pigs was checked by him, too.

Got him assassinated by the Powers that be. That fresh air has not blown through the White House since.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter
Jesse, ya just dont understand 9/11 because you try to apply common sense to the events of that day,,, you cant use common sense , ya have to use "Physics"

You're forgetting something mate, nothing dropped directly onto the building, The plane went into it from the side of it, so that video counts for nothing I'm afraid. I'm sure all the experts that have looked into it has taken physics into account already and still come to the conclusion that it was an inside job.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
i think you're more likely to get truth if you ask for the truth about JFKs assassination, enough time has passed to allow it. I don't think the truth about 9/11 will come out for at least another 50-100 years, once all the players involved have expired perhaps. good luck though!

unless it is one of those schemes that come in multiple steps, all staggered to prevent unwanted attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Everybody is on a learning curve with regards to the 'truth'; except maybe those people who insist on calling others 'truthers' as if that's a bad thing, because they are so afraid of looking at the evidence.

I applaud Jesse's perseverance, because unlike you and everyone else with massive amounts of cognitive dissonance, at least he's trying.

I encourage everyone to look at the Jeff Prager link I previously posted - he'll save you a LOT of time. While there may have been thermite used to cut some core beams, it is without a doubt that fission was used to explode the towers, as well as leaving massive holes in the other buildings in the WTC complex. Bldg 7 may have been a more 'normal' controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: dreamingawake

i cant think of a solution that hasnt already been considered and planned for by "they". they have more than likely enlisted minds far greater than any on this forum, and i have to accept that we dont stand a chance against that kind of intelligence. the only real possibility is to incite an uprising of the entire american population and the only way to do that is prove irrefutably that "they" are responsible. got an idea on how to do that? an idea no one else has thought of or enacted? wont hold my breath for that one.

You might be giving them(or 'they" NSA, globalists, etc) a bit too much credit there. They can infiltrate, they stop revolution clouding it with issues but they are not perfect. Some of the Snowden files have shared bits of that already.
Well, I doubt no one has though of what I suggest, but you can hold your breath all you want

Start from the bottom up, locally, but it appears grassroots are being or attempted to be infiltrated in some circles, or taken over as we've seen with the Tea Party. How to stop that, well, consider the words of Noam Chomsky on protesting-Do not have a central leader-. Something anonymous attempts to do. How far is that getting? Seems like leaks from whistle blowers weigh in more now days than trying to protest then have the police state come after you because their hired goons wanted to insight violence and looting.
Here's an interesting observation/possible fact: Conservative leaning types write their congressmen- Liberal leaning types protest.

Too bad there's not much for meeting in the middle of expressing both, except for some Libertarians.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Everyone treats this issue like it is the Caramilk secret,when it is not so.

We discuss it as if the data we need to find our answers is not available when it in fact IS.

It is the process of defining facts and these agreed upon truths which is constantly and consistantly being undermined.

We DO NOT have agree with or to the current valuation methods which have been embedded as the Status Quo,

For the purposes of the investigation we simply need to choose to NOT follow the status quo in our discussions, to not follow the letters of the laws enshrined to subvert us and the definitions of "proof" and evidence we will agree upon.
Post investigation ALL letters of our accepted and agreed upon laws must be followed and the processes we have in place respected.

It is the IDENTIFICATION and ILLUMINATION of the PTPB Pawns involved in this process which we need to facillitate so getting them on a list is critical,their involvement on the legally correct side of the equation is WHAT WE WANT....it outs them.The existing legal processes we have in place MUST BE FOLLOWED by the People AFTER they step out of the box to identify the enemy in the preliminary investigation phase,TPTB are LOOKING FOR and anticipating that the People find the process long difficult and non-impactfull and that they abbrogate it,the People DO NOT need to abbogate anything at all,they simply need to emember that there is a difference between the Peoples Court and our accepted legal Courts,the Peoples Court today CAN be used to flesh out the issues ,and the Legal System can then be applied accurately and it WILL work as it is designed to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join