It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I was lurking around and found a thread about me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Welcome...

Would you mind taking a daylight photo from where you were standing.

Just curious.

A few more post and you can start a thread.
I sure can just give me a bit.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Since you've reached the 20 posts required to start a new thread, you should start a thread about your experience! Sounds like you're ready/willing to engage in discussion and debate about what you saw, and I know I speak for many members here when I say that we love first hand accounts of stories like yours.

I look forward to reading more about this topic!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Alright, do I need to start a new thread or what? Need direction.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex
Since you've reached the 20 posts required to start a new thread, you should start a thread about your experience! Sounds like you're ready/willing to engage in discussion and debate about what you saw, and I know I speak for many members here when I say that we love first hand accounts of stories like yours.

Thank you. When you create a new thread, does the stuff already posted in this current thread get moved?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeromyStaggs
Alright, do I need to start a new thread or what? Need direction.

Adding a picture is easy.

Check the Freshman Forum on the main page.

It will explain...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

Thank you. When you create a new thread, does the stuff already posted in this current thread get moved?

Nope. You get to start with a nice new layout. It's always an option to copy/paste your posts from this thread and add to it if you like.

I would say the Aliens and UFO Forum is the place to post this. Include a decent description of your experience, I would say imbedding the YouTube vid (or a link to your own copy) would be perfect. If you need any specific pointers please feel free to send me a u2u message and I will help you with everything I can!

edit on 9/10/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Looking forward to it OP!! And welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When I click on new thread, it says I'm still in introductions? Where should should I start my new thread and how?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

When I click on new thread, it says I'm still in introductions? Where should should I start my new thread and how?

Here's the link to the Aliens and UFO Forum, which is probably where this content fits best. Click the "New Thread" icon and you'll be on your way!
edit on 9/10/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thank you so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join