It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I was lurking around and found a thread about me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am not Isaac. I am Jeromy Staggs. Thank you for the welcome.
to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hey J.S.!
I would have to think that if you captured that object at the apparent distance in the video, it would have to be HUGE. It appeared to be in orbit and passed in front of the moon. At the end of the first pass a second object appeared, did you see that also and if you did why stop recording?
edit on 9-9-2014 by Spader because: Accident

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's what I did. When using my camera a sony handi cam, viewing through the eye piece is in black and white, I wasn't aware it was picking it up in the dark part of the moon, so I thought I was losing my view, I wanted my binocs to see if I could see it in the dark part of the moon. I stepped over to the window to beat on it to have my wife get them. When she did it was gone.
reply to: Spader

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It's a pretty interesting video. Welcome.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thank you
a reply to: Fylgje

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeromyStaggs
I still have the original. The quality is better than the you tube.
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Welcome Jeromy! Please consider asking a moderator to have ATS host the higher resolution video upload when you start a thread. Thanks and there are indeed shiny balls new and old on ATS to distract oneself. Enjoy yourself and great way to arrive.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yes, I will need help. Right now I'm just watching what people post then reply. I will need direction and am glad to have it. Thanks
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JeromyStaggs

You are welcome.

I generally find posts on ATS to be...well...

There will be some posts it's best to ignore but the gems are there too.

Peace and I look forward to your threads. Helmut up!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Awesome introduction. Great video you captured there. Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Zaphod58

Zaphod! Zaphod! Zaphod!
Zaphod58!

edit on 10-9-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Snarl! Lady!
Will someone with ATS experience drag zaphod58 's butt in here please!
He ask me for the link to here...
I'm on a crappy tablet!

HELP!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Now that's an odd, interesting video.

It reminds me of the miles wide black triangles supposedly housing our break away space civ... sure looks like a triangle shaped something with stealth "invisibility" or something like that.

That is something...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am heading out for work. Will be back late this evening. Will check in then. Have a good day all.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi and welcome, looking forward to your thread and hopefully the higher quality version of the video, certainly very interesting

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
welcome to ATS, sounds like you will fit right in!
super interesting, can't wait to see the high def video.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Welcome...

Would you mind taking a daylight photo from where you were standing.

Just curious.

A few more post and you can start a thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeromyStaggs
This video came about because our local news paper had printed an article saying mars was making a close approach, so I thought I would film it for my daughter. It never came. They meant to say lunar eclipse. I woke up at 5:20 am, my wife looked out the window to see that the eclipse had almost reached half way, I get up and go out with my camera, the first part of the video is where I accidentally hit the snap shot button, but I was Gonna film a little bit, turn it off, film a little bit,turn it off. When I started filming the first part I was zooming in and out and when looking through the eye piece it is in black and white so I did not notice detail but when viewing on the tv you can actually see a shadow moving across the moon, I know that sounds crazy. That's one reason I am here, to have the experts give it a close look. When the video starts again that is when the one side of object comes into view, and I agree at first it almost looks like a plane but it is floating sideways and then up. I could see it with my naked eye but wanted my binocs to see better. I first thought it was the space station. But the pictures wasn't matching up. I first reported it to nuforc, mufon, then on Monday morning contacted the head of the Space Science Center at Morehead State University, he told me he was busy but I persisted and he agreed to meet with meet briefly. Me and my wife drove to the university where he viewed the video, and viewed the video. Before it was all said and done there was four professors my wife and me watching my minute something video for 3 and 1/2 hours!!! They finally had to go teach but they told me it wasn't any earth orbit object or the space station and it was huge. Break time for minute.
reply to: JeromyStaggs

Very interesting video, and welcome to the madness that is ATS! Since this is an introduction thread and you seem to be on your way to creating your first true ATS thread, I would like to make a small suggestion.

The post I quoted was a pretty long one, and a lot of members don't like reading the "Wall of Text" style posts. A simple way around this is to just add gaps to create a paragraphed style. It just makes it much easier on the eyes, and many members will skip over a post simply because of the format. Silly, I know, but it's certainly something to keep in mind.

Again, welcome to ATS and I look forward to reading your first thread!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is there a link for the video or thread?
Thank you

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stargatetravels
Is there a link for the video or thread?
Thank you

The link was provided in the second response to the thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Furryhobnob
Hi and welcome, looking forward to your thread and hopefully the higher quality version of the video, certainly very interesting
Thanks

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: horseplay
welcome to ATS, sounds like you will fit right in!
super interesting, can't wait to see the high def video.
Thank you

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join