It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I was lurking around and found a thread about me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It took me to the thread but I could not view video link to confirm it was my video.
a reply to: sheepslayer247

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Only link I provided was to an ATS thread. This was a link within the thread.

Whatsthematter with McAfee? Had it for about three years, and no viruses since. I used to get them on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JeromyStaggs

Go to the members list.
Look up mods.
Find Zaphod 19 something.
Send him an email.
He would like this.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

welcome to A.T.S

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

This was a link within the thread.

I didn't get an alert...the page only 404'd on me.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Thank you.
a reply to: douglas5

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Not 20 posts.
I believe its 20 replys

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the fun!
Enjoy yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks like an old L18 to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi Jeromy, welcome to ATS. I am a very new member as well and I think you will find everyone most welcoming. There are a lot of smart people here and I am spending a lot more time listening than I am speaking. I've learned lots in just a few days. I hope you find the answers you are looking for.
George a reply to: JeromyStaggs

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I am just going to ramble a little bit. And ask a few questions. I am not even sure if this is where I should be posting this? I am new to using this site. I am here not to convince you of anything. Or offend anyone by no means. But I am truly to a point in my life where the video is just the tip of the iceberg. I have experienced and seen many things in my life almost every time with a witness, a close friend, or family member. I would like to share some of them experiences with you. These experiences have impacted me straight through to my core, along with family and friends. No I am not crazy, just a good ole country boy from Kentucky. "GO CATS"

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Welcome Jeromy!

I'm tossing this into the thread so you can reply and get you halfway to your 20 replies

I'd love to hear more about your experiences and will be keeping an eye for your posts.

Also a lifelong Wildcats fan here

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS Jeromy. I was very intrigued by your video and look forward to hearing of your other experiences.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thank you
a reply to: halfpint0701

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A satalite casting a shadow?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thank you
a reply to: Witness2008

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeromyStaggs
Thank you.
a reply to: douglas5

welcome to the party

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I should start at the beginning. reply to: Dianec

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
hi again. I got sidetracked. Hey, yeah. You are on Introductions. You need eight more posts, then you can start a new thread in one of the other forums. So just chit-chat with us here for eight more posts. I'm interested to hear your experiences, and agree yes, you should start at the beginning.

I think one of the other members can refer you to a better forum, after you've had eight more posts here on this thread. I've been gone for several years, actually, and things have changed around here.

I think I got confused in my ramblings. Are you Isaac, too? Do you have some kind of strange documents, or have I confused you with someone else?

Oh yeah: Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This video came about because our local news paper had printed an article saying mars was making a close approach, so I thought I would film it for my daughter. It never came. They meant to say lunar eclipse. I woke up at 5:20 am, my wife looked out the window to see that the eclipse had almost reached half way, I get up and go out with my camera, the first part of the video is where I accidentally hit the snap shot button, but I was Gonna film a little bit, turn it off, film a little bit,turn it off. When I started filming the first part I was zooming in and out and when looking through the eye piece it is in black and white so I did not notice detail but when viewing on the tv you can actually see a shadow moving across the moon, I know that sounds crazy. That's one reason I am here, to have the experts give it a close look. When the video starts again that is when the one side of object comes into view, and I agree at first it almost looks like a plane but it is floating sideways and then up. I could see it with my naked eye but wanted my binocs to see better. I first thought it was the space station. But the pictures wasn't matching up. I first reported it to nuforc, mufon, then on Monday morning contacted the head of the Space Science Center at Morehead State University, he told me he was busy but I persisted and he agreed to meet with meet briefly. Me and my wife drove to the university where he viewed the video, and viewed the video. Before it was all said and done there was four professors my wife and me watching my minute something video for 3 and 1/2 hours!!! They finally had to go teach but they told me it wasn't any earth orbit object or the space station and it was huge. Break time for minute.
reply to: JeromyStaggs

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join