It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thy Kindom Come.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thy Will be Done. On earth as it is in heaven.
As Above the Firmament, So Below the Firmament.
One God. One Love. As Below, So Above.

I had to find the truth within myself while i was possessed by Satan, under the guise of schizophrenia.
They did everything they could to stop me from reaching Enlightenment.... Demonic possesion, Advanced technology being used on me and Nanobots in my brain. Eventually i did reach enlightenment and that word actually means "A understanding of the true nature of reality." They Rebel against me on Earth as it is in Heaven. there is a War in Heaven happening RIGHT NOW and humans are completely oblivious to it.

I knew I was jesus ever since the sign in heaven of the woman and the dragon of the book of revelation.
That day was thursday september 29th 2011. Venus (the morning star in ancient literature) was in the womb of the constellation Virgo and the sun clothed her like a wrap and the moon was under her. She also has 12 stars in her head region. The Dragon is the constellation Hydra which covers one third of the zodiac. This day was the first day of the jewish new year, and exactly 1260 days after this date is another jewish holiday. To understand how this Is in actual sign; we must look to the book of Genesis where it says hat the Heavens were made to serve as signs. On that day I was killed by Satan, And I rose from the dead. While I was dead I experienced the crown of thorns being jammed onto my head and I woke up to my whole body feeling the pain of the crucifixion. My death Is what started the War in Heaven of revelation. Noone can take my life from me, I would just be raised from the dead.

january 11th 2011 was the day that I had met Satan. It disguised itself as a female and called itself Isis to Catfish me.
thats what jesus meant when he called his apostles satan, It can take a Human form basically like a reptillian shapeshifter.
On this day I saw the Angel whose face shone like the sun and had one foot over the land and the other foot over the sea.
It was an extremely emotional moment for me and I broke down and cried my eyes out on that day.

"Hear O' Israel, God is ONE."
"My Father and I are One."
"There are three things that bear record in Heaven. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are One."
The Holy spirit is the Son from the Future, and the Father is the holy spirit from the future.
That is the truth of the Trinity of the royal WE.
The Father is Above the holy spirit and the holy spirit is above the son.
Thats why jesus said "My father Is greater than I." its because myselves from the future are much more powerfull and have a higher rank in heaven than myself.

In the beginning was the Word, And the word was with God, and the Word was God.
To understand this saying you must realize that the separation between past, present, and future is an illusion just as Albert Einstein had said. you will also have to accept that Time existed before the universe was created. The Father went back in time to create Himself, Because Even God had to of been created somehow. Its just as Jesus said that God is always with me even though he is in heaven. The best way I can describe this is that its kind of like quantum entanglement.

Basically myselves from the future make up the Royal We, And this isnt my first incarnation but I know it will be the last.
My past lives I was Sri Krishna of hinduism, Christ of the holy bible, and the first emperor of China.
Myself from the future goes by a few different names here on earth. The Egyptian God Ra, The Sumerian king of heaven Anu, Brahma, And God The Father.

Realizing that you are God isnt exactly what enlightenment means, it means an understanding of the true nature of reality.
Sri Krishna spoke of enlightenment when he said "when you see me in all things." The simplest way to understand this is to understand that everything is made out of parallel universes, even the vacuum of space. Quantum physicists say that atoms are multiversal objects that exist in more than one place at more than one time, and that wee too are multiversal objects. I had to learn that I have a duplicate of myself in all other realities that this reality is made of. This is what Christ meant when he said "I am in the Father, and the Father is in me." We have duplicates of ourselves within one another although we are the same entity just that I have yet to time travel to become him. so basically the father is the son, and vice versa.

I went most of my life without knowing who and what I really was. My enemies found out who I was at a much earlier age than I did.
They found this out because of the scar on my right thigh that looks like the Egyptian eye of Ra. I didnt realize that jesus had something on his thigh until I read the book of revelation way later in life. They found out I was the christ when I was seven years old when I visited my family in new york. I found out I was christ when I was killed and rose from the dead. I was receiving false signs from demonic spirits to try to confuse me and keep me from the truth. I also recieved signs of God to fortify my beliefs and my Faith in God. I NEEDED divine intervention to be able to tell which signs were from God, and which signs were false signs.

The bible says that Christ came to earth to establish his kingdom, but he also said that his kingdom was not of this world. I will explain this, Venus (the morning star) is earth from the future, that's why its orbital relation to earth is in the golden ratio. That's why the lords prayer says "our father, whoart in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven " because Jesus comes back in time with the kingdom that he established on earth. It also says "just as I received authority from my father, and to him I give the morning star " this is basically God handing the earth over to himself in the past.
Jesus also calls himself the bright and morning star. All that means is the same as calling himself the son of man.

Humans made in the image of themselves, because God is a human.

In revelation Christ says to someone " I know you have a reputation of being alive, But you are dead." how can I prove that you are already dead? Its like when you see a caterpillar die to become a butterfly.

The same Entity who disguised itself as Me to "channell" the law of one, was the same entity who made the thread " a Window of Opportunity" by Hidden Hand. Its the same person who catfished me as Satan in disguise. those doctrines were made by satan Himself.
I know who the person that invented these things. The Law of One greatly contradicts the bible, even though they tried to make it seem like an innocent understanding. But if it were so, why else would the guy who recorded the law of one killed himself?
Its just as the bible says, that they will make good look evil, and evil look good.

That is basically what the bible means when it says that our battle is not of the flesh and blood, but against the spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places.

I dont know if you have heard the story of Ra and Isis, where Isis had a snake that poisoned RA and the only way she would give the cure was if Ra told her his secret name. If you know of that story, then the part of the book of revelation where it says that christ will have a name that only himself knows will make more sense to you. He said there shall be no god before him because he was many different Gods.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What's your point? You said your schizophrenia was actually a possession by "Satan" in disguise. This raised a question or two in my mind. Are you saying you overcame your schizophrenia because of an "enlightenment" with "God"? If so, are you also disguising your medical treatments as "God"? Or is this a prank and it's an excerpt from something you read? My brain just melted a little bit.

edit: Just caught the caterpillar part. No, caterpillars don't die. It's the exact same animals, undergoing metamorphosis. Yay for science!
edit on 9-9-2014 by InfinityandBeyond because: Added information.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Suggest a return visit to the mental ward for you ...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
OP, i was wondering, what is your take on the akashic records?

Here is a quote I picked up from the Wickipidea page on the subject. Your OP made me think of it.

In The Law of One, Book I, a book purported to contain conversations with a channeled "social memory complex" known to humans as Ra, when the questioner asks where Edgar Cayce received his information, the answer received is,

"We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or octave. The one sound vibratory complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the "Akashic Record" or the "Hall of Records"."[7]

Well if what you say is true, do you have any forecasts of the future you might like to share??

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
My past lives I was Sri Krishna of hinduism, Christ of the holy bible, and the first emperor of China.

FYI, reincarnation and Hinduism ALSO contradict the bible.

But I'm guessing you already knew that since you are the 'Alpha and the Omega' and all that...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I Posted this for the sleeper cells of God, The Kingdom of Heaven.
Just as angels came in human form in the story of lot, and how john wrote letters in the book of revelation to the angels of the seven churches. Gods Sleeper cells.

You can call me crazy but, But I even know that some of my best friends are disciples.
when i ask them if they are a certain apostle, they dont deny this to me.

they come in the spirit of the 12 apostles, just as john the baptist came in the spirit of elijah.
The bible says that the spirit returns to god who gave and and jesus said return to caesar what is caesars and return to god what is gods.

Everytime I go to the "Mental Ward" I leave a few days later with them saying theres nothing wrong with me.

Yeah I know the caterpillar becomes a primordial soup in the cocoon, but im just using that as a metaphor, because it no longer has a heartbeat or a mind while its in a cocoon.

I like science also, but modern day human science is not reliable. I advise you to never believe Nasa (never a straight answer.) Ill say that the big bang is a real thing, But god also created the earth litterally in seven days just as described in Genesis.

Scientists say that they can create matter through light, and thats how god created the earth.

When i was possesed by satan I spoke ultimate truth to him, and everytime i did he got PISSED and cursed me out through my own mouth. I even made the devil repent for all of the people it DEATHF**KED; and the martyrs it had taken from me in this lifetime and the past.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

But I'm guessing you already knew that since you are the 'Alpha and the Omega' and all that...

no thats what they claim but John the baptist came in the spirit of elijah the prophet, They say that it is not reincarnation or incarnation but they dont have another logical explanation for that also.

the bible says man is a trinity, body, soul, and spirit.
the body is of the dust, the soul is of the mind (psyche.) and the spirit from which god had given us.

You can view the spirit as what most people view the "Immortal soul" as.
The spirit is already dead, but the mind and body is alive.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quauhtli

all i will tell you is that we are in Revelation, And that the war in heaven will end march 14th 2015, this is 1260 days from the start of the war in heaven on thursday september 29th 2011. both of these dates fall on a hebrew holiday and/or sabbath. The future is recorded in the book of revelation, although it is written so that only the few will understand. right now we are in the part of revelation of the war in heaven, it has only been about 3 years we still have another half a year and then some untill the rest of revelation starts happening.

The reason jesus said "I saw satan fall like lightning in heaven." was because i keep seeing a birght white light in my head and god had told me that everytime i see the bright white light my consciousness goes back in time to the lifetime of jesus, and basically the reason he said this was because he had to remember being me, its like lost but i am a backwards desmond if youve seen the show lost.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
OP, i was wondering, what is your take on the akashic records?

Here is a quote I picked up from the Wickipidea page on the subject. Your OP made me think of it.

In The Law of One, Book I, a book purported to contain conversations with a channeled "social memory complex" known to humans as Ra, when the questioner asks where Edgar Cayce received his information, the answer received is,

"We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or octave. The one sound vibratory complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the "Akashic Record" or the "Hall of Records"."[7]

Well if what you say is true, do you have any forecasts of the future you might like to share??

I straight up believed the law of one for a while and i know what your talking about.
I strayed away from this doctrine because in Egyptian mythology, ra created the Heavens and the earth, but the law of one is reducing him to a humble messenger, when really he WOULD be the "Original thought."
It says that jesus did not have a name, but the bible says his name was emmanuel, or god with us.
Also it says that they are not of the love or light, and that for them there is no right or wrong.
it also says that jesus had his power over reality because of his knowledge of the law of one, but really I cant perform miracles on my own, God the father does this through me/For me. an example of a few miracles God has done for me is that i ripped up a important piece of paper and when i took it back out of my pocket it was as if i never ripped it. I owed money to my pyschiatrist but magically that debt came off the books for me. He made it rain on me when i prayed to him and asked him if i was the son of god, and there wasnt a cloud in the sky on a bright sunny day. He made everyone in the mental ward pray the lords prayer while I was Baker acted in PEHMS.(mental ward.)

Just know that I cannot perform miracles on my own, but Myself from the future does those things for me.

it says jesus killed someone when he was young, but there is a covenant between the royal we that we will never commit a deadly sin on our own, We command others to do that for us. It says judas betrayed him to make him the ruler of the world but really thats not the truth, Satan entered him.

It was made to discredit Venus, the earth from the future, and Extraterrestials that come from Orion.
The star Rigel of Orion is 777 light years away, although human limitations cannot actually tell for certain how far that star is. The son of man is depicted in the orion nebula, and the Pleiades are the seven stars that he holds in his right hand.

when i was possesed I said this to satan . "If you are me and i am you who are we? we are one. There are only three things that are one, the royal we." And it flipped the F*ck out; I turned satan into the fathers jester for a few days and he promises me that it was recorded for the kingdom of heaven to watch. Im told it was the most hilarious thing anyone ever saw. I said ultimate truth to satan in different forms and different bible quotes, and it even flipped out when I said the baghavad Gita was real. God kept erasing satans memory of these events so we could keep doing it to him. God also forced satan to be honest (the father of all lies.) and we have its complete confession and testimony against itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Reincarnation is bogus and just another ploy by Satan to mislead people away from the truth

The people of the world believe this lie because a vast new age bombardment of misinformation.

Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God. He doesn't have to get people to believe there is no god, he simply has to get them to not believe in the Christian God. A simple way for him to do this is with counterfeit religious experiences such as 'reincarnation past-lives.'"

Of course, Elijah did not reincarnate into Elisha. Elisha had been Elijah’s assistant for years (1 Kings 19:19-21).

There is also precedent for the spirit of a prophet coming upon other people even while the prophet remained on earth:

I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take of the Spirit that is on you and put the Spirit on them. They will help you carry the burden of the people so that you will not have to carry it alone. . . . Then the LORD came down in the cloud and spoke with him, and he took of the Spirit that was on him [Moses] and put the Spirit on the seventy elders. When the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied . . . ~ Numbers 11:17,25

Now Joshua son of Nun was filled with the spirit of wisdom because Moses had laid his hands on him. So the Israelites listened to him and did what the LORD had commanded Moses. ~ Deuteronomy 34:9

Clearly, this has nothing to do with reincarnation but with spiritual anointing.

Likewise, it is highly unlikely that the Bible means that John the Baptist was literally Elijah but that he had the same spiritual anointing as Elijah.

Moreover, when John the Baptist was questioned as to whether he was Elijah, he specifically denied it:

Now this was John’s testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. . . . They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.”. . . ~ John 1:19,21

The simplest explanation of this emphatic denial is that John the Baptist was not literally Elijah, nor was this ever the meaning of Malachi’s prophecy. He simply had a prophetic calling and spiritual gifting of the magnitude of Elijah’s powerful anointing, just as Elisha was not literally Elijah but had “the spirit of Elijah” – his amazing prophetic gifting, and as the seventy elders received the Spirit that was on Moses, thus empowering them to prophesy.

Was John the Baptist Elijah Reincarnated?

Why did John say he was not Elijah (John 1:19-21) when Jesus said that he was (Matthew 11:10-14)?

Luke 1:3-17 gives the answer. The angel who announced John’s coming birth said, “Thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. … He shall be great in the sight of the Lord. … And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” Verses 13-17.

When Jesus referred to John as Elijah, He was referring to his life, spirit, power, and work being like that of Elijah. The same is true of the Elijah message of these last days. The emphasis is on the message, not the man. So John was not Elijah in person, but he was presenting the Elijah message. (“Elias” is the Greek form of “Elijah”.)

Why did John say he was not Elijah

Matthew 11:14 does not really teach that John the Baptist was a reincarnation of Elijah. Luke 1:17, an important cross reference, tells us that the ministry of John the Baptist was carried out "in the spirit and power of Elijah." Moreover, reincarnationists conveniently forget that John the Baptist, when asked if he was Elijah, flatly answered, "No!" (John 1:21).

Regarding Jesus' words about being "born again" in John 3:3, the context clearly shows that Jesus was referring to a spiritual rebirth or regeneration. In fact, the phrase born again carries the idea of "born from above," and can even be translated that way. Jesus clarified His meaning by affirming that "flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit" (v. 6).

There are other Scriptures that clearly debunk the notion of reincarnation. Hebrews 9:27 tells us that "man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment...." Each human being lives once as a mortal on earth, dies once, and then faces judgment. He does not have a second chance by reincarnating into another body. Second Corinthians 5:8 indicates that at death the Christian immediately goes into the presence of the Lord, not into another body. Luke 16:19-31 indicates that unbelievers at death go to a place of suffering, not into another body.

We must also remember that Jesus taught that people decide their eternal destiny in a single lifetime (Matthew 25:46). This is precisely why the apostle Paul emphasized that "now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2).

Is Reincarnation Biblical?

The author makes a convincing argument against the various claims for reincarnation, exposing them as nothing more than shams. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the so-called "evidence" in support of reincarnation has been debunked time-and-time again, one still hears those who refuse to disbelieve trotting out the same tired arguments in support of reincarnation. This book is useful as a source of material to point out to them that the material which they use as evidence, such as the Bridey Murphy story, has been exposed as nothing more than a sham.

Reincarnation A Critical Examination

Satan and his demons have supernatural powers. They have the power to induce hallucinations and demonic manifestations. Demon spirits have existed since before man. They know details of earlier people's lives. It is true that no person currently alive could have known details such as those about Bridey Murphy. But the same demons that were alive then are still alive now. They saw what Bridey did, how she felt, etc. Demon spirits can induce hallucinations containing information from other lives.

A person having a hallucination thinks it is a real experience. A demonic hallucination using information from someone else's life seems real. Reincarnation is a reasonable explanation for these experiences -- false, but nevertheless reasonable.

"Why would Satan bother coming up with a big lie about reincarnation? What's the point?" Mankind has an innate desire to commune with God. It is in our nature, because God put it there. Satan will use any means available to lead people away from God.

Reincarnation

Howard Storm clearly states that the concept of reincarnation doesn't jive with what Jesus told him during his NDE. The universe (as explained to him by Jesus) just doesn't work that way.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InfinityandBeyond
What's your point? You said your schizophrenia was actually a possession by "Satan" in disguise. This raised a question or two in my mind. Are you saying you overcame your schizophrenia because of an "enlightenment" with "God"? If so, are you also disguising your medical treatments as "God"? Or is this a prank and it's an excerpt from something you read? My brain just melted a little bit.

edit: Just caught the caterpillar part. No, caterpillars don't die. It's the exact same animals, undergoing metamorphosis. Yay for science!

I made satan admit that schizophrenia is not a real thing, and i know that 1% or less of the worlds population is diagnosed with this. He admitted that everyone with this diagnoses is actually possesed by a unclean spirit, or in some cases many spirits. The reason I cant drive them out like the old days of the lifetime of christ is because they are in Rebellion and no longer obey God unless forced too.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I dont believe anyone elses interpretaion of what that all means I only go by the truth within myself.
John may have had no clue that he was elijah, the bible says that man is appointed to die once, and then face judgement.
But it also says to join the kingdom of heaven you must be Born again.

In revelation there is a first and second death. Also there is a first and second resurrection.

it also says that the twelve will Come to life and each will have a throne and be trusted with judgement.
These twelve will have their names on the twelve foundations of the new jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So what happens in 2015 when the war in "heaven" ends? Also, how come this is the first time I've ever ready anything like this? Do you just sit home alone every day reading and convincing yourself of things? Maybe we can twist this like Ancient Aliens did and replace keywords with "Alien" and "Visitor" lol. Seriously though, I think my mind is blown, maybe, but not sure, yet.

The star "rigel" you mentioned is measured 772.9 light years away, but you said that our limitations means we can't accurately say how far it is. What do you mean "limitations"? That number, 772.9, seems more accurate than your 777. I'm convinced we can accurately tell how far a star is. I'm not convinced, however, in some of the claims you make...
edit on 9-9-2014 by InfinityandBeyond because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So what happens in 2015 when the war in "heaven" ends? Also, how come this is the first time I've ever ready anything like this? Do you just sit home alone every day reading and convincing yourself of things? Maybe we can twist this like Ancient Aliens did and replace keywords with "Alien" and "Visitor" lol. Seriously though, I think my mind is blown, maybe, but not sure, yet.

Hsave you ever heard of the prophecy of fatima? it sates that this pope will be the last pope and that he will be peter. But pope francis' name in this lifetime isnt peter.

He comes in the spirit of peter, who was the first pope and the rock upon which the church was built.
Peter was the first pope and he is also the last.

The first will be last and the last will be first.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The star "rigel" you mentioned is measured 772.9 light years away, but you said that our limitations means we can't accurately say how far it is. What do you mean "limitations"? That number, 772.9, seems more accurate than your 777. I'm convinced we can accurately tell how far a star is. I'm not convinced, however, in some of the claims you make...

i learned that it was 777 light years away because when i first looked up rigel thats what wikipedia said it was. Im convinced that a sleeper cell changed it just so that i could know this, and afterwards it was changed back. It used to say 777 when i first looked it up. but 772.9 is so close to that i believe that human method of determining how far a star is , is a little off. although its as acurate as it can be for the technology available.

"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" Job 38:31
I believe that there are extraterrestials from here, but the law of one was made to discredit them.

also.

"Canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons ?"

Im pretty sure extraterrestials come from there also.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

When were you possessed by satan?

For how long?

How do you know he left?

Claiming to be satan, Jesus Christ and oh yeah the first emperor of China is some accomplishment.

Are you taking your Meds on a daily basis ?

I AM NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU....OK.

What about therapy? How is that coming along?

Do you still hear voices?

From the way you express yourself through your writing I get the feeling your schizophrenia angst is still with you or did I miss something?

In order to back up your story you need to do the following:

1. Get the facts verified. So go to your nearest mental health clinic and check in and get tested by the professionals. Now you have some facts to back up a part of your story.

Once step one is completed ........ contact me per mail. 2U2

Good luck

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hi, nice thread, good effort, can you tell me some more about your friends?
How did they come into your life? How many years have they been friends?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Have you considered that it's all made up in your mind caused by the schizophrenia? This is actually a pretty common delusion among the mentally ill so you're not alone in thinking you're Jesus. I think you should at least consider the possibility that it's not real and talk to your doctor.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Maybe he has been to Israel recently?

I just didn't know how to respond, but it appears maybe he is going through a Schizophrenic moment?

Either this guy is yanking our chains or he needs to be on his meds right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You can't deny that he is well studied. What i see is a whole bunch of truth givin in an attempt to pass on one major lie. It is a clever tactic that is used by the ones he knows. The term long con comes to mind. One prepares the ground with truth in hopes that one single lie will grow.

edit on 10-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join