It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Renews Attempt to Force Little Sisters of the Poor to Obey HHS Mandate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

This isn't about me, and I never made it about myself. You said:

The whole issue is around coverage... not access. If all your health needs are met via insurance coverage, are you telling me that someone responsible would not be able to afford standard BC pills?

Who do you consider "responsible?

Where do you think a nun, who wants to protect herself from breast cancer, migraine headaches, endometriosis, etc., gets the extra money to pay for birth control that the church refuses to provide?

Where is a homemaker, who has no personal income outside of what her husband makes, supposed to get the extra money to pay for birth control that she chooses, but her husband's employer won't cover?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

This isn't about me, and I never made it about myself. You said:

The whole issue is around coverage... not access. If all your health needs are met via insurance coverage, are you telling me that someone responsible would not be able to afford standard BC pills?

Who do you consider "responsible?

Where do you think a nun, who wants to protect herself from breast cancer, migraine headaches, endometriosis, etc., gets the extra money to pay for birth control that the church refuses to provide?

Where is a homemaker, who has no personal income outside of what her husband makes, supposed to get the extra money to pay for birth control that she chooses, but her husband's employer won't cover?

Your questions are very important. This is really about controlling women and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

As an alternative to using this form, an eligible organization may provide notice to the Secretary of Health a nd Human Services that the eligible organization has a religious objection to providing coverage for all or a subset of contraceptive services , pursuant to 26 CFR 54.9815 - 2713A (b)(1)(ii)(B) and (c)(1)(ii) , 29 CFR 2590.715 - 2713A (b)(1)(ii)(B) and (c)(1)(ii), and 45 CFR 147.131(c)(1)(ii) . A model notice is available at: www.cms.gov... - and - Guidance/index.html#Prevention

www.dol.gov...

It seems to be saying that if they don't want to fill out the form they can just contact HSS that they have a religious objection to providing the coverage.;

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

the gov't has an army of workers paid for by the US taxpayers doing the job that in my opinion wouldn't be as necessary or burdensome if the businesses were willing to fullfill their obligations. So what now that we have businesses and nonprofits claiming religious exemptions over birth control we are gonna have to start shelling out more money to add another brigade to that army???
It's insane!

That has, pretty much, been how thing are throughout history. What if everyone just decided to quit and live off the govt dole? There are not enough working, supporting too many who are not right now. Some of those not working are making every effort to gain employment. The govt holds much of the blame re jobs and condition of the economy.

Why that is when they tighten the snare of course!! Bring in the slave camps and debtor's prisons. Decide that we don't need obamacare phones or hud apartments anymore or as much food (after all we are all obese anyways aren't we?) And we ALL become virtual slaves eating rice and beans! (Except for that one or five or 10 percent of course.)

edit on 16-9-2014 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join