It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I said it before and I say it again - this war is so dangerous because it is the first war where NATO is directly fighting Russia. The economic warfare has started full blast. The military part is now limited to covert actions and Ukrainians are being used as cannon-fodder. The Ukrainians are fools who simply do not get it.

Victor said that NATO forces can overwhelm Russia. I say that it is possible only if Russians capitulate. Russia does have the means to face up NATO. If Russia tries, it will be successful. If Russia capitulates, Russia itself will disappear.

edit on 18-9-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast.com...

"Unfortunately, back on the ground in Ukraine the issue is not as clear as all that. Poroshenko is building a new political party, and he’s been inviting quite a few barbarians to join.

Experts who monitor ultra-right wing groups and hate crimes have sent an open letter asking Poroshenko to exclude several Ukrainian nationalist leaders from the newly founded People’s Front party. These activists reminded Poroshenko that some of the public figures appointed as the party candidates for the upcoming October parliamentary elections are openly anti-Semitic and are not known to have renounced their views. They promote radical Ukrainian nationalism, racism and neo-Nazi ideology—the heady brew of loathsome doctrines that Russian President Vladimir Putin and his backers have warned about since the February change of power in Kiev."

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

this war is so dangerous because it is the first war where NATO is directly fighting Russia.

When did NATO send troops to fight RUssia, because the last time I checked it was Ukraine who are fighting with RUssian troops?

And Ukraine is not a member of NATO, unless something drastic has changed and I don't think it has.

The military part is now limited to covert actions and Ukrainians are being used as cannon-fodder. The Ukrainians are fools who simply do not get it.

And it seems your right there also, because you just seem to enjoy making things up as you go.

Russia does have the means to face up NATO.

If they did they wouldn't be crying so hard about "NATO is on our borders...wah! wah! wah!", sorry but your just making things up as you go along again.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

www.thedailybeast.com...

Looking at this article I see something that is wrong, because in it they say this...

“The president still has not appointed a chief of staff for the armed forces,” said Nemira. “

But yet we have this...

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has signed decrees replacing the chief of the Armed Forces General Staff.

Viktor Muzhenko has been appointed as the chief of the Armed Forces General Staff.

www.kyivpost.com...

Now if they can't seem to get that right what else is wrong in the article?

You should actually fact check things before actually believing every thing that is said.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

If Russia capitulates, Russia itself will disappear.

Please explain how a country of 17,075,400 square kilometers with a population of 143 million can simply disappear into thin air.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
Hot off the presses - direct from Poroshenko's mouth in the USA:

“The war that these men are fighting is not only Ukraine’s war,” Poroshenko told Congress. “It is Europe’s, and it is America’s war too. It is a war of the free world, and for the free world.”

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

After this nobody should question who is fighting here - It is NATO's war and Ukraine is being used as a pawn.

This is a war for NATO expansion eastwards. The question is why NATO wants to expand eastwards? All intelligent people can see it very clearly.

Riddle me this boy-wonder...

Where did you get NATO out of the article you linked?

You really need to stop making claims and phrasing them in such a manner as to suggest its coming from media sources.

Finally you need to understand something about NATO. NATO ONLY expands when a nation requests to join and meets all of its criteria. The organization itself only expands when a nation wants to join.

The manner in which Putin is acting, coupled with people with your mindset, is the reason former SSRs joined NATO. Your continued willful ignorance in this area is just sad. The facts do not support the agenda you are trying to push.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If Russia capitulates, Russia itself will disappear.

Please explain how a country of 17,075,400 square kilometers with a population of 143 million can simply disappear into thin air.

It cant... What he is trying to do is make an argument that Russia is fighting for its own survival and that if it Russia does not act, it will be wiped out.

Its the typical stalin fear mongering, just less tactful and phrased in Nostradamus type quatrains.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: GargIndia
Hot off the presses - direct from Poroshenko's mouth in the USA:

“The war that these men are fighting is not only Ukraine’s war,” Poroshenko told Congress. “It is Europe’s, and it is America’s war too. It is a war of the free world, and for the free world.”

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

After this nobody should question who is fighting here - It is NATO's war and Ukraine is being used as a pawn.

This is a war for NATO expansion eastwards. The question is why NATO wants to expand eastwards? All intelligent people can see it very clearly.

Riddle me this boy-wonder...

Where did you get NATO out of the article you linked?

You really need to stop making claims and phrasing them in such a manner as to suggest its coming from media sources.

Finally you need to understand something about NATO. NATO ONLY expands when a nation requests to join and meets all of its criteria. The organization itself only expands when a nation wants to join.

The manner in which Putin is acting, coupled with people with your mindset, is the reason former SSRs joined NATO. Your continued willful ignorance in this area is just sad. The facts do not support the agenda you are trying to push.

You misunderstand gargindia's misunderstanding. He is apparently construing Poroshenko's appeal for help from NATO ("This is not just our war, it is yours as well") with a "confession" that NATO is really covertly behind it.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No I got that..

He has blamed NATO since this started. While continuing to blame NATO he is trying to link it in where if Russia backs down now, it will be destroyed. He is trying to justify what Russia is doing by blaming NATO / West.

For him its apparently a temporal paradox, where effect comes before cause IE Russia is justified in its actions because at some point NATO will destroy russia.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When put into perspective things all of a sudden look very differently :

– at this point one retired man loses patience, gets up and says :

— I’ve always known that Obama is a piece of shyt! And they are lying to us about the damned Russians who are going to capture the entire Europe.

Source

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

and this is where they ran the blog right off the rails 0

One of my acquaintances visited the USA (Kentucky – the most typical America)

You are not this stupid.. Why would you post something like this?

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Sep 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join