It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Why don't you add your usual claims to an appropriate thread. This thread is about a wikileaks document that proves Ukraine wanted to join NATO in 2008.

It`s now clear to me why I didn`t understand a bunch of posts in this thread.

I was under the impression it was about a confidential memo from William J. Burns to the Joint Chiefs of Staff about Russia not wanting to face the decision about what to do in case of a destabilized Ukraine.

So now I understand you think you have made it about "Ukraine wanted to join NATO in 2008."

No wonder I can`t follow some of these posts if people just make a whole different subject from it.

And if you just make a whole other subject from it, he`s allowed to do the same. It`s no problem what he posted, because it`s tied to whole situation.
edit on 10-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well lets just look at this shall we?

I`ve tried to look at it from your perspective, but I can`t.

I`m just not capable of doing that, it seems there are few others who can, maybe you should post towards them about it...no need to address me with things which are beyond my ability to understand...I`m not that smart in case you haven`t noticed that.

Don't worry, this is the same gang that is all anti Russia, Pro Israel and believes 9/11 was committed by cave dwellers.

They just have not had an original thought in there lives, NOONE can look at it from their perspective, THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE, or should I say ANY.

The real problem is, any thoughts outside of the marketing they are sealed and approved to believe, are always AS BAD if not WORSE than anything they claim is evil.

They could not see a world in which all of this goes on, they are BLACKLISTED from anytime of peace thinking, or Humanity FREEING.

We will not forget the treason against us all, even when we forgive them for wasting the last 200,000 years.
edit on 10-9-2014 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

It`s now clear to me why I didn`t understand a bunch of posts in this thread.

I was under the impression it was about a confidential memo from William J. Burns to the Joint Chiefs of Staff about Russia not wanting to face the decision about what to do in case of a destabilized Ukraine.

Yes. The confidential memo makes it clear that Ukraine wanted to join NATO in 2008. The rest of the memo is pure speculation about Russia's response to that.

You should have made a point of understanding that before you started the thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I`m not too worried, all they do is try to drag you in some senseless debate to flood the thread and meanwhile pushing their propaganda. They post to try to bury important stuff with useless posts and try to confuse people. And of course always try to attack the "weak" parts of someones posts.

Here`s some more about it :

cryptome.org...
edit on 10-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Exactly what you and your cronies have been doing. I'm pretty sure you are not GCHQ....

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Exactly what you and your cronies have been doing. I'm pretty sure you are not GCHQ....

You wasted your time on an ordinary peasant from the Netherlands ! ROFL

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And you have wasted your time on a Star Trek geek from the Midwest. Your point?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And you have wasted your time on a Star Trek geek from the Midwest. Your point?

Having fun is never a waste.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

From day one it has shown nothing but signs of Western Influence and attempts at regime change in Russia and shoring up any of it's influences and capabilities abroad. Ukraine is one of Russia's biggest vulnerabilities with regard to National Security and Interests. Of course those working against Russia are going to use Ukraine against Russia. The NATO encroachments and Missile Defense Shield program are just small examples of what the West has been doing. Russia truly is fighting for it's own future and defending it's National Security and interests. And like any country on earth. Russia makes some very unpopular decisions and and choices domestically and abroad when these things are going on.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flint2011

From day one it has shown nothing but signs of Western Influence and attempts at regime change in Russia and shoring up any of it's influences and capabilities abroad. Ukraine is one of Russia's biggest vulnerabilities with regard to National Security and Interests. Of course those working against Russia are going to use Ukraine against Russia. The NATO encroachments and Missile Defense Shield program are just small examples of what the West has been doing. Russia truly is fighting for it's own future and defending it's National Security and interests. And like any country on earth. Russia makes some very unpopular decisions and and choices domestically and abroad when these things are going on.

How dare you imply that Vladimir Putin could possibly do something unpopular!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I can see the future. As I said in other threads also, the situation in Ukraine will not normalize.

The fighting will restart sooner than later.

I see Kiev getting sacked. I see hundreds of thousands of deaths in Kiev. Ukraine will pacify only after Kiev is sacked. Till then the fight in Ukraine will continue like this.

Russia is forced to fight a war that it does not want to fight. Keeping influence is one thing, fighting a war is another.

I predict that Russia will not give up on Ukraine. If it does so, Russia itself will be imperiled.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
There was never any doubt, only ignorance. It doesn't matter how much proof there is that show the west deliberately started a coup in Ukraine and engaged in a campaign to smear Russia and Putin. There will be those that have made up their mind and refuse to hear anything that disagrees with them. America=good Russia=bad is nothing more than blind religion.

That's called the American Kool-Aid Drinks of America, an organization that has it's roots in the Department of Redundancy Department.

In all seriousness, two of the hallmark traits of Cancer (astrological sign) are intrusiveness and manipulation. Unfortunately for the USA it's birth chart has several planets in Cancer (Sun, Venus, Jupiter, and Mercury). In fact, the USA's astrological chart shares a lot of similarity to the chart of Ariel Castro. Shouldn't be a huge surprise to many.

The worst part about national pride is that blinds individuals to the heinous misdeeds of it's own country, assuming of course those that are blind aren't disinfo. shills. Many average people are beginning to understand the gravity of the situation. However, the down side that I am finding is that the people that are realizing things need to change also feel quite helpless when staring down the barrel of the governmental machine.

Unfortunately, Russia isn't all sugar and spice either, most of us know that. It's unfortunate we live in a society/world where lies are peddled as truth and people are expected to believe them implicitly. To believe otherwise is to be labeled as crazy or anti-American.

Even on ATS I find that many people that claim to be awake and aware in one post can so easily prove how institutionalized they are in another topic/post.
edit on 11-9-2014 by WCmutant because: missing words

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

I can see the future. As I said in other threads also, the situation in Ukraine will not normalize.

That is not prophecy, that is understanding Putin's avowed plan.

The fighting will restart sooner than later.

Correct. Putin needs to open lines of communication between the motherland and its Crimean colony. Ferries are insufficient, air is too dangerous and his preposterous bridge will be too expensive and take too long. This leaves carving a rail link along the coast of the Azov Sea that can be defended (by berm?) from Ukrainian interference. It is this rail construction that is likely to be the target of NATO bombing when the time comes.

I see Kiev getting sacked. I see hundreds of thousands of deaths in Kiev. Ukraine will pacify only after Kiev is sacked. Till then the fight in Ukraine will continue like this.

No, that is just one of your fantasies. Why do you have violent dreams like this? "Sacking" is so... Roman Empire!

Russia is forced to fight a war that it does not want to fight. Keeping influence is one thing, fighting a war is another.

Correct. At this point military leaders in Russia must be reviewing Putin's strategy very closely. It does not reflect well on Putin.

I predict that Russia will not give up on Ukraine. If it does so, Russia itself will be imperiled.

I predict that Mr. Putin will suffer an unfortunate accident while engaging in one of his extreme hobbies.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Please, your nation is on the sacrificial altar , do not pretend it is not.

The biggest shocker ever, will be the ruling elite cashing in USA, rolling the hard 6 and playing for all the marbles.

Even the Rothschilds themselves will get no say in this one, they have had their time.

No victors at all , will be the outcome of this suicide pact, but feel free to delude yourselves that this is the same old situation.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: DJW001

The info is not hidden; in fact, the cables clearly exonerate NATO, if you bother to read them.

Reading seems to be a lost art as of late.

Reading is the easy part, but understanding it is where some have the problem.

Why read when you can parrot Russia Today?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Poroshenko is selling his stake in his business empire. Although it seems it is due to some legal requirement after becoming President, the reality is that Poroshenko is about to flee Ukraine. There is not much time left for him. He lost the battle of East Ukraine.

NATO for Ukraine is a lost cause now. What happened in 2008, before or later has no meaning now. Ukraine was valuable to NATO for a reason, and that reason is lost now.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
Poroshenko is selling his stake in his business empire. Although it seems it is due to some legal requirement after becoming President,

Its the same as in the US when a person becomes President. Their financial dealings are placed into a 3rd party trust the entire time the individual is in office. It is to prevent corruption / insider trading / etc.

Something billionaire Putin and his cronies dont understand.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

NATO for Ukraine is a lost cause now. What happened in 2008, before or later has no meaning now. Ukraine was valuable to NATO for a reason, and that reason is lost now.

Once again, NATO had no interest in admitting Ukraine back in 2008, remember? The point to the whole cable is that NATO did not want to "provoke" Russia. Now that Russia has invaded Ukraine, and once again, seizing Crimea was an act of war, NATO may have no choice but to initiate a process of admission.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I make predictions that come true.

Arguing about predictions is not possible. You will see why Poroshenko is selling his assets when he's left Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

I make predictions that come true.

Arguing about predictions is not possible. You will see why Poroshenko is selling his assets when he's left Ukraine.

Please post a link to one of your predictions that has come true. I'm really curious now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join