It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking For 6th Chakra Opening Help/Tips/Advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
unfortunately i cant message anybody or post new topics due to me being new, but if anyone could help me out with this too, i would be very grateful, i have started doing base chakra meditaion, the lam, i pronounce it la aauummm, is this correct? should it be deep? high? i have a fairly deep voice so high is hard for me. i have heard the am is pronounced as ng, but other places say its wrong, should i just start with the basic om, and picture white light in my head to start with? there are just so many different paths to take, thats why i was asking...again, thanks for any help, and good luck op on your journey!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I forgot to add that it will also 'speed the process' of Your evolution/trip/journey if You "teach" what it is You are 'learning'.. To wit: "To Learn" is the same as "To Teach" unless You are NOT teaching what it is You are learning, in which case You're doing You/They little or no good..

In other words- Get some brochures and pamphlets and go knock on some doors (kidding.... I think that approach has been copyrighted by some folks already, but not to fret, "they" are on a 'different path' , that is not to say their path is "better" or "worse" just that it is 'different'...

Wait until You start KNOWING (KNOWing trumps "felt" 'thought' "believed") things that You've never studied and the concept of "time" becomes perfectly clear and lucid and You didn't even "do a mandala"...

There is also another thread that You're sure to enjoy about 'manifesting through the dream'....

Please keep Us abreast of Your progress.. May the wind stay at Your back along the way..

namaste

Edit: The aforementioned thread that 'may' interest You is "Visionaries" the author is Kodasaufa...
edit on 9-9-2014 by JimNasium because: I added the name/author of an aforementioned thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Do what works best for you. take color baths with food coloring. Vibrate mantras related to the first. Try some Mudras.(hand posistions)

for your 1st chakra I would do the snake hiss. The kundalini lies underneath the first chakra and activating it will also your 1st.

Opening the Base Chakra

To open the base chakra, place your hands in the position shown in the photo, like the sign of the horns. Your finger pads should be touching and your thumbs should be touching side by side down to the fleshy part known in palmistry as the "Mount of Venus." This mudra produces a heat sensation in the hands and stimulates the base chakra. Don't worry if you cannot feel the heat sensation as this takes sensitivity.

Breathe in and fill your lungs, but not to discomfort and with the exhale, make the s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s hissing sound. The Sigel Rune symbolizes the Satanic Lightening Bolt which is a manifestation of the kundalini serpent and also the creation; the spark of life. Kundalini is like lightening.

While exhaling with the hissing sound, try to imagine/feel your base chakra as very hot and visualize it about the size of a pea, opening and expanding into a vortex. Spin this vortex. Continue visualizing your chakra lighting up into red/gold and expanding with a bright white/gold fire, about the size of a silver dollar coin in diameter and imagine the feeling of it growing hotter as it gets brighter.

The hissing breath should be done seven times.

Align your base chakra point facing upwards as you did with your sacral chakra.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As far as the auditory experiences that goes away over time. The tingling sensation on your forehead and so on it takes about 6 or 7 months and then it becomes completely under conscious control (no more involuntary sensations).

I would say so far you are doing great, this is not very different than learning to walk.

Meaning, that during the initial stages there is a degree of difficultly in coordination.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai
Here are my thoughts.
It's day three and the tingling hasn't changed too much but the rest of the new sensations have.
I am now aware of those things that were once confined to a sense but now it's more like "I know" it is there.
You're right by saying it's like learning to walk, not impossible to have control of, the handling is a little sloppy but improves each day.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Its like a muscle that needs to be trained and stretched.

Just stay at it and you should be fine.

Oh and some entity told me if I ever wanted to strengthened my 6th chakra/3rd eye was to brew up a cup of tea with anise with a pentacle on it.

later found out anise has strong psychic properties. didn't know that at the time.

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

The anise part i can understand, the pentacle part..... what do you mean "with a pentacle on it"?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18394399]EyesOpenMouthShut[/tpost] a goblet which would serve as a vessel, the koshy or anise was to be brewed to connect with source. couldn't make this stuff up.

pentacle/pentagrams represents the 5 elements
the goblet was suppose to
be silver

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Oh i see, interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join