It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking informations about an unknown photographic case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit
Research by author J.J.Benitez from Spain including good size
photographs.
www.planetabenitez.com...

Crops of the photos (and the "enhancements") make it harder get an idea as to where they are in the sky, and to see that they're probably just thrown objects.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: uncommitted

No, I hadn't heard of him when I was a kid and I never payed any attention to him until I joined ATS and read about him here. I said I never heard of anyone faking UFO pics when I was young and that is true.

Fair point, but the fact you personally were not aware of him at that time doesn't mean he wasn't faking UFO pics, it just means you didn't know about it, that's quite a difference.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well, that was my original point, that I didn't know anybody doing it. I never said nobody was doing it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

double post
edit on 9/9/2014 by wtbengineer because: double post

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: elevenaugust

Im sure you know this by now, if any member here could help you it would be Isaac Koi.
He has every single book on the ufo subject ever published and probably every magazine as well.
I think he has his own website but im not sure about that

Hi SecretKnowledge,

Yes, I know the valuable work of IsaacKoi here and elsewhere and ask him prior for any information he could have. I also searched on the online searchable PDF of the APRO Bulletin collection he put here, with no luck alas.

His website is here

originally posted by: free_spirit
a reply to: elevenaugust

You may find the real and complete information about this case from Peru
in this link. Research by author J.J.Benitez from Spain including good size
photographs. Make translation with Google.
www.planetabenitez.com...

Thank you free_spirit for the information and the link. Unfortunately, no more information, especially about the hoax hypothesis, can be found here.

Also, a warm thank you for everyone here that try to help me finding more information.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: elevenaugust
If some of you have the following bulletin, it could be great if you can check the possibility of such an information:
- Sept/Oct. 1971
- March/April 1974
- From Sept/Oct. 1974 to Feb. 1975
- May, August and October 1978
- February 1979
- Vol. 29 issue n°2 and n°6.

Hi elevenaugust,

It's good to hear from you again.

I don't have most of those APRO Bulletin issues (yet - something I hope to sort out in the very near future...) but:

(1) Mikhail Gershtein (a Russian researcher) has now checked each of those issues and has let me know that he can't "find _anything_ about Yungay photo in the below mentioned issues".

(2) Mikhail Gershtein has also kindly provided me with a scanned copy of the first item on your list (the Sept/Oct.1971 issue) which I've converted to a searchable PDF and uploaded to the temporary link below:
we.tl...

(3) I've reached out to the team behind the Open Minds website and, in the light of the initial response, am optimistic that scans of some further issues of the APRO Bulletin will soon be available online.

(4) Spanish researcher Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos has mentioned that (as you may well already know) the APRO Bulletin also published something about Yungai on September-October 1968, page 1, and January-Feb 1969, pages 4 and 8.

edit on 20-9-2014 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

That 1971 bulletin linked was fascinating in that just goes to show how far research into UFO's has moved since then - backwards for the most part.

The headings of each report reminded me somewhat of threads on ATS - landing at so and so, 4 disks seen etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join