It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Knows Something You Don't?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchAnon
This is the sister society of the Freemasons called the Eastern Stars. I'll be posting more, I'm still new dropbox.com/sh/c4wv5vc534e966n/t2_vyq15ox

Yes, those evil old ladies baking cakes and the like. It's one of our best kept secrets. Satan himself usually rules over the eastern star meetings. He isn't bothered by the fact that the Star points to Jesus Christ and the other rays point to ladies from the Bible. He isn't even bothered by the opening and closing prayers to God. That Satan, he sure is a nice guy.

Since you are new, welcome to ATS. Please feel free to research those things in which you fear the most.

www.easternstar.org...

Be careful, I hear Lucifer will jump out of your computer screen if you say his name 3 times.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol. Occasionally I will run into someone 'preaching' about the Illuminati and suck. Most have no clue and are just parroting some youtube video they watched.

We live in the information age today, it is difficult for some secret group that likes to play dress up and dance around to actually keep any important secrets.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The "Illuminati" serve Satan. They're plans go completely against God's word. It's almost as if they're flipping God the bird. Daring Him to reveal Himself, IF He IS "real". They also understand certain principles work, whether thou be a sinner or saint. It's God's principles that work for or against us!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Where exactly do you get your information? I am genuinely curious as to how the Illuminati went from the 1790's being Deists and now they worship a being created by Christianity to blame their failures on?

We won't even mention that the Illuminati was disbanded in the late 1790's. Sometimes this site makes me smile.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImDaMan
The "Illuminati" serve Satan.

Why do you even believe in Satan?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchAnon
Actually nothing from the Macoy Publishing Company is secret or forbidden.

a reply to: ImDaMan
And how do you know? Because you read it somewhere?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Hey Network Dude

You say it was disbanded in the 1790's but most folks on the ground now just see the pyramid with the eye in all over popular culture with most famous people also playing into the idea blatantly. It is like the idea is almost designed to make you more curious regarding.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: oxford

I am sure the existence of the Illuminati is up for debate. But did you know that the all seeing eye in the pyramid is actually a Christian symbol?

www.religionfacts.com...

Kind of makes you think a bit huh.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

interesting article - but some of the sources might need checking.

The earliest known history of the All-Seeing Eye, dates back to ancient Babylon. It was worshipped as the Solar Eye... It was also represented as the eye of Jove or Jupiter. It has been called the eye of Phoebus or Apollo.

It was also referred to as the eye of Baal, and as the eye of providence. Illuminati and the "EYE": The Illuminati, founded by Weishaupt in 1776, adopted as their Seal "a 13-layered unfinished pyramid with the capstone missing. Hovering above is a sun-rayed triangle, as if waiting to be lowered to complete the structure.

In mystery religions, the triangle symbolizes power, such as a throne or kingdom, and is sometimes pictured as a horn. The triangle is also a symbol of the dwelling place of the pagan higher power, representing a mountain top in hilly country, a pyramid in Egypt, or a ziggurat in Mesopotamia.

The ancients called the "ziggurat" Hill of Heaven, or Mountain of God." (John Daniel, Vol. I, p. 163) Weishaupt also placed in the center of this hovering triangle, a man's eye. The eye represents the Illuminati's own spying system. The eye also represents the Priory of Sion, who also adopted the symbol from the Egyptians, (the All-Seeing Eye of Horus), with the triangle representing the power of the Merovingian thrones.

The Ziggurat is interesting also, I noticed they had one over an old unused doorway at Rosalyn chapel in Edinburgh.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oxford
The Illuminati, founded by Weishaupt in 1776, adopted as their Seal "a 13-layered unfinished pyramid with the capstone missing. Hovering above is a sun-rayed triangle, as if waiting to be lowered to complete the structure.

No, they did not. They used and owl and a circumpunct as their symbols.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks Augustus, do you know where they took the symbolism from?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The circumpunct was taken from the Monad symbol of Pythagoras and the owl as a symbol of wisdom.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

illuminati seal image

Its a bit hard to see, I'm trying to find a clearer one if anyone has a link it would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Good link. It appears, besides the owl I mentioned, to be a Square and Compasses near the bottom middle.

For what it is worth, the author, Terry, was a poster on this site. He is, with out a doubt, the top authority regarding the Bavarian Illuminati.

edit on 11-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ahh it was lifted from here ... certificate

still too darn small for the blind! lol

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Hopefully he will come back and let us know what the symbols in the seal are, it looks like a beehive top left then the owl, two pillars underneath, with a triangle, a roman laurel around the bottom edge. I can't make out much else?

But that is much more intriguing than the eye/pyramid one, thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am illuminati. I am deep undercover. I am writing a book called a Conspiracy Theory or A New World Order. I have 43 pages written trying to fill up 5 notebooks before I start my rough draft. I talk a little bit about this in my own threads.

Ahhhhh the mason buffs showed up on this thread. Lol this isn't a mason thread you three. We are just talking about secrets of the illuminati. Uhhh yes of course they disbanded in 1790 . They control the music industry. There are illuminati symbols on our money?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Do we have to buy your book to learn all your secrets? lol

Do they still have grades and if so which are you?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What does it matter to you who posts in what thread? You a moderator now?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You're deep undercover and only 43 pages? Pity

Please go away poser.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join