It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight at Memphis, Tennessee Kroger 9-6-2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I did a search and have not seen this posted yet. This has made me almost ill looking at it. This is disgusting. A large group of teenagers attacks a guy because he is white, and the person filming laughs until they see he is seriously hurt. Even the security guard was standing by and filming! No one cares anymore. Will we see this on the national news? Probably not, which is sad. Any type of bigotry needs to be exposed, even if it is a painful truth.

Here is the video:

YouTube

Here is a link to a local news report in the area:

www.myfoxmemphis.com...

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Would people of cared if he was conceal carrying?

Seriously,

People need to realize that this place is full of disrespectful people. A little lesson is/should be in order.

I'm tired of all of the apologists and humanitarian arses that live in their own little bubble.

People need to stop being victims and start making the aggressors victims.
edit on 7-9-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It seems like a hate crime. Charge them with a hate crime.

So tired of racists. ALL racists.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"Oh hold on they gotta white dude! hahah hold on hold on"

Like its a pack of dogs treeing a raccoon.....

This whole mentality needs to stop........

If you act like animals you should be put down like animals, I dont care what color you are

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
It seems like a hate crime. Charge them with a hate crime.

So tired of racists. ALL racists.

That's the problem. Our head of the Justice Department, Eric Holder makes it very difficult to press charges as a hate crime when it is a black on white crime.

Can anyone else see the division and racial tensions this administration has caused by selective prosecution based upon race?

Until it can be applied equally with out the color of ones skin being an issue, the whole idea of a hate crime should be null and void!

If this guy that was severely beaten had pulled out a gun and shot one of his attackers, rest assured we would have Al Sharpton leading another protest while Eric Holder used it as an excuse for more gun control......

Holder admits, No equality under the hate crime bill:

Just my two cents..
edit on 7-9-2014 by seeker1963 because: video

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angrypsycho1977

From what I saw the security guard was invested and he was also recording the perps on his phone. He even fought with one or two of them. No clue if it's a hate crime or not as the video only show part of what happened. Need full context so I won't assume anything. This is common though. I have seen it and had it happen to me a couple times. There are good and bad people everywhere. Many young people today have no sense of consequences.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Seriously. Obama and the other puppets in this administration have been so instrumental in dividing the people. They're serving their purposes very well.

True brotherhood would mean the end of their oppression.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Like anything will ever change...

Unprovoked Brutal Bashing of Couple by Gang Members

Police have released chilling CCTV footage of what they are describing as a 'hate crime', where a group of men have viciously assaulted a couple from behind.

The assault took place on Friday, August 22, 2014, at South Ave. in Springfield, and the victims are reported to have sustained serious injuries after they were assaulted by multiple black males.

The police in pursuit of the group shown near the end of the video failed to catch up to them,

CCTV footage released by Springfield PD
www.liveleak.com...

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This will continue to happen until black on white hate crimes are taken as seriously as white on black. When multiple people jump in and kick the ONE white guy on the ground, how is it NOT a hate crime?

Currently, our society sweeps it under the rug and even makes a joke of it. It's emboldening blacks the same way whites were emboldened before the civil rights movement. Amazing how hard people fought for equality and now it's devolving into the current state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I hate these videos.

I'm glad I've been training for almost 15 years I'm telling you one highly trained individual is like ten untrained 20 year olds.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I hate these videos.

I'm glad I've been training for almost 15 years I'm telling you one highly trained individual is like ten untrained 20 year olds.

I don't care how well trained you think you are. Unless you're able to make the group leave you alone, they will eventually get you down and mess you up.

Mobs don't fight like you've trained.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I hate these videos.

Im telling you tho , as someone who has trained since he was 16 in the martial arts, my hand to hand training in the Marines, and the last 6 in Krav maga, I can tell you that theres only so much you can do when youre being mobbed......

They dont line up like they do in the movies or on the mats to take you down.....

confidence is good, but so is being a realist.....

The best plan of action is to take who ever you have to take down to get OUT and RUN when faced with overwhelming odds.......

This isnt gladiator or a bruce lee flick, this is reality.........

Im not saying you dont know this, im just speaking from experience......

Those are way to many people to try and Chuck Norris your way through like a bad Martial arts movie
edit on 9/7/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah but solidly kicking a few asses in the process is a lot better then curling up into a ball.

And I was in jail and in riots so I know what actually happens.

In one riot I literally knocked out three people in a row and then they just left me alone so I was able to help someone get up on their feet and help me.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977
Even the security guard was standing by and filming! No one cares anymore. Will we see this on the national news? Probably not, which is sad. Any type of bigotry needs to be exposed, even if it is a painful truth.

At least the security guard tackled the head kicker in the green stripes. It is possible he was filming for evidence as well.

Yes, I just checked again and any store 'Loss Prevention' video is not available to police yet.
edit on 7-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I hope the parents of some of these dumb kids see this video and witness their sweet little babies acting like violent idiots. But I'd be willing to bet their parents are probably pieces of crap themselves. You would never catch my kids doing something like this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I hope the parents of some of these dumb kids see this video and witness their sweet little babies acting like violent idiots. But I'd be willing to bet their parents are probably pieces of crap themselves. You would never catch my kids doing something like this.

Yes, the beatings are way out of order, yet there must have been a plan of some sort. A customer getting out of his car punched in the face, and the two very young Kroger employees who went to help him beaten unconscious.
I think a evening time curfew on those under 18 should be in order. It's not perfect, but works well in Germany.
edit on 7-9-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angrypsycho1977
A large group of teenagers attacks a guy because he is white,

How do you know he was attacked because he's white?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No that's not the answer.

The answer is proper education the answer is having a balanced economy the answer is giving these kids a roll model.

The answer is NOT rap music or television or more laws.

We need cultural change not laws and oppression. We want people to want to change.

Make it cool to be a good person.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'd have no problem with opening fire into that crowd.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
I'd have no problem with opening fire into that crowd.

Then the story would be "armed white man shoots multiple unarmed black teens."

The threads on ATS would be full of people saying "why didn't he just fight back? why didn't he just run? why didn't he fire a warning shot? why didn't he just..."

He would be demonized by the media and trapped in a year-long legal battle that left him pennyless while people destroyed his character and ensured that, even if he won in court, his life would be a living hell. Afterward, he'd spend the next several years in civil court.

Welcome to the United States of America. Sometimes it's better to take an ass kicking.
edit on 9/7/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join