It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS know of a cure for Type 1 (NOT Type 2) diabetes?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

I wouldn't go to mexico for any alternative treatments. I don't know if there are any breaking possibilities of a cure, you seem to know more in that arena than I do.

I do know that getting a transplant is a possibility for some of the more severe cases of type 1. They had been talking to my daughter about the possibility of a pancreas transplant before she got cancer - since her diabetes was so uncontrollable and her overall life expectancy as a result wasn't much - they said she would not live to see 30 due to the severity of her diabetes and the complications that comes with it.

So for some, that is a possibility, but it carries serious risks, but, for some it is a consideration.
edit on 10-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. Research the things mentioned on this thread. I have found that all of these things can help in different ways. Most of them have medical studies to back them up as well. I just want a cure still though.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The Specific Freq for the pancreatic Fluke is 421Khz

I would Enter a range of Freq increasing 1 step starting from 419Khz to 425Khz

If successful you Will get obvious tangable results quickly.

I suggest a simple unit like this.

www.huldaclarkzappers.com...

How about Chromium?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tztz11

Not only is the very concept utter bunk but those frequencies wouldn't even penetrate your skin. Still, with quack products ranging from $500 to $800 that do nothing I guess it's a good money spinner as there's no shortage of gullible people.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
@InFriNiTee

My theory on that one is that the fibers from fruit are pressing on the stomach lining, or maybe they are just too tough for the body to "press through the intestines". The reason I say that is because just eating a high-fiber salad requires more insulin than IT SHOULD for the amount of carbs in it (for me).

We recently had a discussion here about this fact and we are still puzzled. Your theory is interesting.

The other part of that problem is that the liver does not produce glucagon in type 1 diabetics when their sugar gets low.

Glucagon is a peptide hormone, produced by alpha cells of the pancreas.

@jinni73

Borax/Boric acid this will remove most of the heavy metals that the iodine and sulphur have not removed. Take after food

Borax/Boric acid is VERY DANGEROUS if taken in anyting else than minutes quantity.

hydrogen peroxide can be mixed in with distilled water and taken through the day 7 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of distilled water

Isn't this called "free radical" something many tries to avoid: "Reactive oxygen species or ROS are species such as superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, and hydroxyl radical and are associated with cell damage." [Wiki]

people don't realise is that you should walk barefoot for 15 minutes on the grass every day this balances the electricity in your body with the natural electric from the earth this also aids detoxification by drawing electrons up out of the ground into your body

An antistatic wrist strap would do the same...

@InFriNiTee

extra virgin coconut oil replaces a lot of the lubrication functions

Be warned that coconut oil induce production of ketone body (acidosis). Use Ketostix regularly and ramp up consumtion of coconut oil gradually. But for sure coconut oil is a wonderfull product due to lauric acid content and "more direct" lipid digestion mechanism. We use to call it Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). See Charlie Foundation, lots of good info.

@jinni73

the coconut oil is the same molecular structure as turpentine, selling turpentine as a cancer cure was the first business started by the rockerfellers they then worked out chemotherapy was more profitable

LOLLLLLLL...
Turpentine: terpenes (cyclic hydrocarbons), dangerous.
Coconut Oil: MCT (saturated aliphatic).

@MoonLightStars

... stop eating ALL grains. I firmly believe that grains is one of the biggest contributors to disease and almost all autoimmune disorders today. ... Wheat is a huge inflammatory.

I'm with you on this. Search for "Life Without Bread".

@GetHyped

... those frequencies wouldn't even penetrate your skin.

Frequency near 420KHz have a wavelength of about 714 meters. The idea that the current will stay out due to "skin effect" is a myth. The fact is at this frequency, human cells ionic pump are no longer affected, so no contraction or electricity feeling, but the effects are still present and you could inflict nasty RF burn. Check for Tesla Coil information.

... the very concept utter bunk ...

I'm with you on this.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
@InFriNiTee

@jinni73

Borax/Boric acid this will remove most of the heavy metals that the iodine and sulphur have not removed. Take after food

Borax/Boric acid is VERY DANGEROUS if taken in anyting else than minutes quantity.

hydrogen peroxide can be mixed in with distilled water and taken through the day 7 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of distilled water

Isn't this called "free radical" something many tries to avoid: "Reactive oxygen species or ROS are species such as superoxide, hydrogen peroxide, and hydroxyl radical and are associated with cell damage." [Wiki]

people don't realise is that you should walk barefoot for 15 minutes on the grass every day this balances the electricity in your body with the natural electric from the earth this also aids detoxification by drawing electrons up out of the ground into your body

An antistatic wrist strap would do the same...

@InFriNiTee

extra virgin coconut oil replaces a lot of the lubrication functions

Be warned that coconut oil induce production of ketone body (acidosis). Use Ketostix regularly and ramp up consumtion of coconut oil gradually. But for sure coconut oil is a wonderfull product due to lauric acid content and "more direct" lipid digestion mechanism. We use to call it Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). See Charlie Foundation, lots of good info.

@jinni73

the coconut oil is the same molecular structure as turpentine, selling turpentine as a cancer cure was the first business started by the rockerfellers they then worked out chemotherapy was more profitable

LOLLLLLLL...
Turpentine: terpenes (cyclic hydrocarbons), dangerous.
Coconut Oil: MCT (saturated aliphatic).

Turpentine is not dangerous in small amounts stop believing the crap that the pharmaceutical companies tell you one drop on a cube of sugar leave under the tongue until it has dissolved, if enough turpentine gets into the lungs then yes its dangerous and can kill you

No boric acid is most definitely not dangerous in fact it cures arthritis osteoporosis rheumatoid arthritis, boric acid is 50% less toxic than table salt and has at least 300 different uses in your body including protecting the cell membrane which protects people from cancer.

Hydrogen peroxide come on man you realise that your white blood cells release this when you get an infection and if HP is so dangerous then why do they tell you that Vit C is ok Vit C creates HP in the body

you are more than welcome to your opinion anything in too large a quantity is obviously going to be detrimental so

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

"We found that daily intakes of vitamin D by adults in the range of 4,000 to 8,000 IU [international units] are needed to maintain blood levels of vitamin D metabolites in the range needed to reduce by about half the risk of several diseases -- breast cancer, colon cancer, multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes," said Dr. Cedric Garland.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 11-9-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Tree of Life in Arizona.

The cure. I believe less than 3 people.

Not kidding...

They mainly deal with type 2, but I remember him stating there was 1 or 2. Probably a mix of luck, their personal chemical and body type and the magic of this sacred place.

Get there as soon as you can and good luck.

Over 120 program participants later, Dr. Cousens has released the revised edition of his breakthrough book There Is a Cure for Diabetes, including a new chapter outlining his results and theories as to why this program has been so successful in reversing both Type-2 and Type-1 diabetes in both insulin and non-insulin dependent diabetics.

edit on 11-9-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

try stuffing your face with less junk.or better still fast.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

I agree just stopping white bread ,and eating brown, sheds the pounds and brings the blood Sugar down. We all make insulin but some don't make enough for the rich carb diet.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If you read the thread, you would know that I don't eat ANY grain whatsoever. You would also know that I buy LOTS of vitamins, minerals, herbs, supplements, the list goes on. I NEVER eat out, just because of the risks of restauraunts using GMO oils and all of that. I still do eat meat, because in my case it hasn't seemed to do anything bad.

I did try the raw diet for more than 30 days. The only thing I can say for that is that I went from 165 lbs. down to the "dangerous borderline" of 145 lbs. The raw diet is great for people that are overweight, and have type 2 diabetes. In my case it didn't work. What I will say for the simply raw documentary is that what happened to the type 1 kid in the video happened for me. What I am saying is that my need for GMO insulin DRASTICALLY decreased. The thing with that is that herbs like fenugreek and berberine in my case can reduce my needs for GMO insulin DRASTICALLY, without me losing all of the weight.

Berberine and fenugreek and all of those are supposed to mainly be for type 2 diabetics, but I will say that they have helped me reduce my needs for their GMO crap insulin. Since certain things cause a reduction in the use of their crap insulin, that is the closest I have been to finding the cure. I still need the injections every day.

Something I will say about all of this insulin pump "technology"... I do not use one. I had one in the past, and the thing almost killed me. It was a bigger name brand pump that had the insulin "dumping" problem. It jammed over 200 units of insulin into me on its own. The maximum bolus on the pump was "supposed" to be only 25 units, but I had put a new 300 unit reservoir into it-and it just decided to dump most of it at once. I like being able to control things on my own, that's for sure!

Recently I have found some new website on diabetes type 1. There is A LOT of info on all diseases there, and it is ALL backed by medical studies. I will be sharing that with ATS, but first I must obtain all of the info I can get from the site. I will be sharing it with ATS in the future. Please be patient.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

try this then if you can maintain an attention span of more than a minute.this is why I write VERY short sentences.

www.medsci.org...

edit on 15-9-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Believe it or not, I did buy one of those EPRT devices. Not the medical grade version, but the home version that's supposed to be "just as good". I prefer the Russian Scenar Cosmodic device much more than the EPRT machine. I have tested both machines on nicks (small cuts) on my feet, and the scenar worked much better at accelerating wound healing. It's just a matter of personal preferance. The scenar costs a lot more though...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

but did you try the EPRT device as mentioned in the article for THE diabetes...

it's 3 milliamps for first 11.5+11.50 minutes and then 400 nanoamps for 3 hours biphasic square wave.

you need to use large AREA whetted electrodes to produce 3 milliamps through the body...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yes. As I said, I tried the Australian EPRT device. I tried it for the specified amount of time. In my humble opinion the Cosmodic machine works better. The Cosmodic machine is not advertised as being able to do microcurrent, but it has certain modes (MYO) that use microcurrent. It's a nice machine. I returned the EPRT machine. It was very difficullt to return the EPRT to the manufacturer! I probably would have done better with the prescription machine, but I could not find a doctor familiar enough with it to give me a script for it. No loss to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I think most people do not understand the difference between type 1 diabetes and adult onset diabetics.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You are correct according to some of the responses here. Try fasting, really? For Type 1 that is death. Most Type 1's are not overweight and require carbs; telling them to stop stuffing their face is showing lack of knowledge as to the two types of diabetes. If a Type 1 falls below a certain level of blood glucose they die. It is a balancing act that usually does not include weight loss. I don't know why they named them the same as one is unlike the other and what a Type 2 diabetic must do can kill a Type 1.

edit on 9/16/2014 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

The hardest thing for my daughter as a type 1 was keeping her weight UP. She was 5 foot 2 and the doctor wanted her weight at 110 - 115 pounds.

She could NEVER get there because her diabetes was too unstable. She stayed anywhere between 98 - 105 lbs and spent every day of her life trying to GAIN!

There would have been no fasting - not only would it have killed her in one day, she desperately needed the weight! They had to periodically hospitalize her to manage her diabetes better while trying to get some weight on her. Cannot imagine anyone telling her not to eat!
edit on 16-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I am Type 1 and did not get until later in life, in my thirties, and have been living for this going on 17 years. I hate it. It is a constant battle and my sugars go really high or drop to dangerous lows. I don't know how I got this, it doesn't run in my family. That being said, every day is a constant battle to stay between the lines of acceptable blood sugar levels. I couldn't imagine having to deal with a child with the constant checking and insulin injections, I hope your daughter is doing well.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

She died last October - she was 23 years old.

In the end it was cancer that killed her and not the diabetes, although the diabetes made the cancer that much harder to deal with, and combat.

Either way I suppose she wouldn't have lived long enough to see her children grow up, as the doctor said she wouldn't live to see 30 because of the diabetes being so severe. She did give me two beautiful grandchildren, for which I am eternally grateful.

As a child, it was very hard on her. She loved to play basketball and was also a cheerleader - but balancing her diabetes with the things she loved to do was always a fight. She also always felt different, she had to take shots 4 times a day, as well as check her blood sugar 4 each time as well. No one else had to do that in her school, and she always felt very different.

As she got older if she would go out with friends to a restaurant, she was always worried strangers would think she was some kind of a drug addict - and she absolutely hated that. She had more poke holes in her than a pin cushion, and that wasn't pleasant either.

I definitely feel for anyone who has to go through that, but your right, it must be much harder as a kid when all you want is to "fit in"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join