It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS know of a cure for Type 1 (NOT Type 2) diabetes?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

It is not true that low carb diet equal weight loss! It is a myth based on the fact that ketogenic diet is popular for those who want to loose weight.

Please here note the difference between low carb diet and ketogenic diet. Ketogenic diet is a low carb diet with the goal to produce a specific and desirable level of ketone body in the blood. It is possible to be low carb but NOT ketogenic.

I may not have been specific enough on this, here our experiments are on ketogenic diet, but myself is actually very low carb with occasional ketone body production.

I can assure you that we (me low carb and spouse fully ketogenic) did not loose weight at all. I strongly suspect you were in caloric restriction (this is a way to produce ketone body). It may be usefull to induce this state initially but I do not recommend it. The best way is to consume Medium Chain Triglyceride like coconut oil. If you are on a ketogenic diet and take more calorie than you need, you will take weight.

For you the real danger is acidosis! Please note that you also face this danger if you do a fasting; your body's pH buffering capability is limited, if you go past this limit, here come the Emergency Room... And the limit transition is quite abrupt.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Oh yes, I agree with you. I have been hospitalized a few times in the past for DKA (Diabetic keto-acidosis). I cannot say that I am familiar with the ketogenic diet, but I will look into it more. At this point, I'm willing to try about anything, as long as it doesn't kill me or hurt too badly.

Big-pharma is working on a C-Peptide rDNA (GMO) time-release injection. The compnay that is working on it is Cebix Pharmaceuticals . The reason I know about that is because I was almost accepted into their medical study for it, but I was disqualified because of one of the allopathic medications I was taking at the time. I even offered to quit that medication, as long as they would accept me into the study-and they absolutely refused. Even though it is a GMO product, I hope that it works and doesn't have any nasty side-effects. If it does, and it is approved by the FDA, it may be one thing that could help me. They are still years out on it as far as I know when I last checked. I hope I make it that long...

The best thing would just be a cure. Look at the amazing things that humans can do-space travel, nuclear fission, GPS, the list goes on. I think that all of those types of science are far more complex than even type 1 diabetes. Why isn't DARPA trying to cure it? Don't they need more soldiers for the military? Diabetes costs the American taxpayer quite a lot of money today, and the profits will fall short of the cost eventually.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Look at the amazing things that humans can do-space travel, nuclear fission, GPS, the list goes on. I think that all of those types of science are far more complex than even type 1 diabetes.

I as an engineer (now with lots of medical knowledge) can assure you that none of these things are nearly as complex than a simple human cell!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
IN Short YES.... Hulda Clark was Right on in the Cause and Treatment.
I have been using her Base methods for HIV Research and refining them for some time now. I am Currently in an African Country Helping HIV Patients and Using her methods.
Many that come have Diabetes also.
The concept goes that,, Synthetic Chemicals store inside different organs, Once that organ is holding quantity it attracts a parasite to that location. In the case of Diabetes it is a collection of Wood Alcohol, Naturally your adrenals will be weak!,, imagine a FLUKE inside your pancreas,, emiting toxic waste etc,,,

I initially was sceptical of her ideas, but i began testing them out. (last 2 years 24/7)
They Work and work well. If you are in the usa simply use her directions as one post mentioned you can read her book online.
Note that if you kill this parasite it can give you some unpleasant reactions as it dies and the body elimates it.
You do NOT need expencive tinctures, Her methods are CHEAP to make and easy to prepare!.
Initially I didnt get great results, Then i tweeked the frequencies since the viruses and parasites didnt die on the initial tests, It seems they are slightly different in africa,, but it took me many months testing to correct the frequencies for an african enviroment. If you are USA based just use the methods as mentioned in her book. I have been tweeking her herbal formulas for hiv and Now i can do some very amazing things with hiv, but thats another story.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tztz11

Complete and utter garbage. Please stop giving people medical advice, you will kill someone, literally.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I AM TREATING PEOPLE IN AFRICA,
NEVER LOST ONE YET!... CHEERS!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Complete and utter garbage. Please stop giving people medical advice, you will kill someone, literally.

May I add that in fact my initial education was Electrical Engineering and very inclined toward EM stuff like RF. Me too consider that "zapping" stuff is utter non-sense...

edit on 8-9-2014 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tztz11

I AM TREATING PEOPLE IN AFRICA,
NEVER LOST ONE YET!... CHEERS!

That's because HIV doesn't kill people in a few days. It takes years. Anyone going off their medications for your drugs WILL DIE. 100%.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH,
I can remove all REAL LIFE PAIN symptoms of hiv in 30 minuters FLAT!
backed up by actual lab tests, 1 month ,,, 3 months and a year later!.. NEXT?.
Aids with cd4 100 or less coming to hiv positive above 500cd4 within a month...
Viral blood Load test lessthan20 after 3months!...
These are FACTS!.....

I am doing it,, Believe!
edit on 8-9-2014 by tztz11 because: spelling error

edit on 8-9-2014 by tztz11 because: less than sign cutting the post off

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Sigh, and Ebola is not real. So sad the things some people do.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Maybe you would prefer the patients to die from liver diseases (cancer) from taking anti-retrovirals?.
I am working with people suffering AIDS daily.. How about you?.
I am getting Fantastic results.
NOT ONE person i have treated wants to go back onto anti retroviral medicines...
The results they have obtained are Real, Lasting and they are able to get on with their lives Pain Free.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
as far as I know type one diabetes has not cure
and well, fasting or abrupt changes in your diet probably isn't a good idea since you not only have to moderate you insulin but also your diet to make sure that you don't go off the deep end in the other direction.

sorry wish I could offer something better
one of my friends suddenly came down with type one diabetes and he was in is 20's
think it's easier to deal with when it hits early on in life really
but he's had a heck of a time keeping it under control.

but I certainly wouldn't do much diet wise without first talking with your doctor.
my friend just needs to misjudge the amount of carbs or sugar in something by a tiny bit and he's not doing well at all and out of work

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What I have found is contrary to the PH miracle cures, etc. The BEST diet for me so far has been to eat something that the PH doctors would say is "too acidic" along with something very alkaline. Dinner last night was a T-bone steak, along with 2 medium sized cucumbers. Today, I woke with a blood sugar of 75. To me, 75 is not a bad blood sugar. A lot of people would say "that's too low, etc.", but it is what seems to work for me.

Fruit seems to send my blood sugar all kinds of crazy. Especially lately. I tried a quarter of a seedless watermelon (not organic) yesterday, and it sent my blood sugar to ~400! 10 units of insulin, and then getting back on what I had been doing for a while got things back in check.

The only way that I have found that I can eat fruit is to make juices out of it. I still need quite a bit of insulin for the fruit juices, but I have noticed something interesting about that. When I make a juice out of a fruit, rather than eating it whole-I have found that I need about 40-50% LESS insulin! There is something in my diabetes that eating all of that fruit fiber sends the blood sugar into the crazy ranges.

My theory on that one is that the fibers from fruit are pressing on the stomach lining, or maybe they are just too tough for the body to "press through the intestines". The reason I say that is because just eating a high-fiber salad requires more insulin than IT SHOULD for the amount of carbs in it (for me). I can look at a plate of salad, and say "that has about 10-15 grams of carbohydrate, which should require only a unit or so of insulin." Not true (for me)! I need to take 5 units of insulin for a 10-15 gram of carb salad. It's just an interesting experiment that I have repeated multiple times, with the same results.

I wonder-Does diabetes type 1 have something to do wiith a problem in the stomach or intestines? The other part of that problem is that the liver does not produce glucagon in type 1 diabetics when their sugar gets low. Glucagon is supposed to be produced in the liver when the blood sugar gets "too low" to counteract hypoglycemia, and type 1's don't make it. I think it is a homeostasis problem or something like that. I do believe the adrenal glands are tied into this somewhere. These are all of the things I have noticed, in my personal case.
edit on 9/8/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
have you removed the heavy metals and viruses that are still lingering inside you.

these first 3 elements are essential in clearing out any unwanted toxins also sulphur is essential as when a cell removes a toxin from it the sulphur always gives up an electron. also remove any mercury fillings in your mouth.

Sulphur coarse crystal flakes. no additives or the sulphur will not work further than the GI tract this will remove the mercury from around your cells which is stopping the aquaporins doing there job. this will also clear out your arteries.
Iodine. this will remove fluoride. Take after food or preferably eat food with iodine in watercress is one
Boron. available as Borax/Boric acid this will remove most of the heavy metals that the iodine and sulphur have not removed. Take after food

then we all need to be taking protease enzymes these scavenge the viruses that we all have been harbouring in the cracks of our bodies. these viruses will sit in us until they get activated later on in life.
Learn to breathe correctly the start of your respiration is the key to digesting food easier.
try oxygen therapy has had huge success in reversing all disease. hydrogen peroxide can be mixed in with distilled water and taken through the day 7 drops of 35% hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of distilled water

Pure honey is great for the pancreas (no heat used in the making of it) combine Ceylon cinnamon Not cassia cinnamon and Turmeric

also see if anyone has got a Lahkovsky machine near you that you can use.

Also cut out all plastic from coming into contact with your food or drink plastic is made from phenols, foods that contain the most phenols and are to be avoided are DAIRY 13 different phenols TOMATOES 14 phenols SOY 9 phenols also cut out all pork this is the worst meat for us to eat as the pig has no sweat glands and cannot excrete any toxins therefore it goes into the meat.
also stop using a microwave oven
try and not take supplements this will put extra stress on your liver as your liver normally kills around 95% of the supplement.

One more thing that people don't realise is that you should walk barefoot for 15 minutes on the grass every day this balances the electricity in your body with the natural electric from the earth this also aids detoxification by drawing electrons up out of the ground into your body

and grow your own food we do not get real food
edit on 9-9-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
sSorry i cannot make reply:
You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Actually it's great that you mention all of those things. Thanks. I actually have had all of the mercury fillings replaced with composites. I still have a bridge that has some metal in it, and I cannot be sure exactly which type of metal is in it, and it is impossible for me to have that removed.

The 15 minutes a day on the grass/ground idea is a good one. I have not heard of that, and it is easy enough to do. The soil here is very alkaline, I have tested it.

I have some 35% hydrogen peroxide in the fridge, and oxygen will not hurt a human in that low of concentrations. I will be trying that.

Organic raw pure honey is what I always use to raise my blood sugar when I get hypoglycemic. I agree. It has enzymes that aid in digestion, and acts the fastest to bring me out of a low. I have had SEVERE seizures in the past from diabetes. I am lucky to be alive. One of those times my roommate came home and had to turn me on my side because I was choking on blood, and my face was black (near death). Just a tip for anyone if you ever see someone in a seizure-listen near their mouth to see if they are breathing. If they are not breathing, turn them on their side, so that the blood will come out of their throat and allow oxygen in. The reason for the blood is because I bit through my tongue in the seizure. DO NOT stick ANYTHING into their mouth!

I have organic sulfur crystals that I take about a teaspoon every day. I agree with you, that is a great supplement. It seems to stabilize my blood sugars somewhat. It's inexpensive as well.

I do take the best quality systemic enzymes that I can find on the market. There are a lot of fakes out there, because they have been taken over by marketing corporations that use cheap substitutes. Basically, I take a systemic enzyme that has REAL trypsin. It has helped me with some of the nerve damage from diabetes. If anyone wants to know the specific brand, PM me and I will share it. The reason I won't post it here, is because this guy has already been asked to be bought out by big-pharma, and he told them to take a hike. I have never heard of protease enzymes, so I will have to look into that some more.

Lahkovsky machine? I have never heard of that. I will do some research on that.

Plastic is a thing that is very tough to avoid, however I do avoid it as much as possible. I do not eat chesse or grain at all. Let me tell you, it took some strong willpower to break those habits. It was well worth it.

I live in a city, and it is kind of tough to grow my own food in a rented place. I am going to be trying to move more out in the country down the road, but let me tell you that it is very expensive and out of my price range at the moment.

Just another tip for everyone. My mom used to take me to a naturopathic doctor who was type 1 himself, and he said that extra virgin coconut oil replaces a lot of the lubrication functions that diabetics do not have because of lack of C-Peptide. I was just talking to her yesterday, and she reminded me of that. C-Peptide does a whole lot of things in the body, but she reminded me that the ND who has type 1 himself takes a quarter cup spread out throughout the day. I just started taking it again yesterday, and it is helping me feel better in a lot of ways already. I do believe that it is a replacment for the lube functions of C-Peptide in the micro vascular areas that lose circulation in diabetics. I took some yesterday, and it helped most of my foot pain disappear. I will be taking a quarter-cup every day from now on. That and the magnesium spray have been the greatest things that have helped me so far.

With reguards to the magesium spray, see my thread: Magnesium: An important thread for those who have apsorbtion problems with it page: 1 Magnesium and potassium I believe are two of the most important things to diabetics in the world. That is the only way I found to effecively absorb magesium. Potassium chelate is the form of magnesium I take.

I take a lot of antioxidants. Ubiquinol, and astraxanthan are the two main antioxidants I take. I have not tried liposomal vitamin C (because of the warning from a type 2 diabetic on the liposomal vitamin c thread here on ATS), but Ester-C seems to work ok for me.

I take a regular dose of balanced b vitamins. I swallow a Coenzyme B complex daily, along with a fast-dissolve B complex and Folate 800 mcg (microgram) under the tongue each day.

To help control the high blood sugars, I take a Vanadium Chromium supplement, Pro-Beta gymena sylvestre, and an herb from India called Pterocarpus marsupium from a company called Safe Herbs. The reason for the brand from India is because it is sold on Amazon, and I have tested it myself and it works.

For a digestive enzyme I take Pancreatin 1400 mg before each meal (when I remember). Pancreatin has been scientifically shown to help us diabetics break down protiens from meat more easily, therefore putting less stress on the kidneys.

For the iodine supplement, I have JCrows iodine that I take a few times a month. I am not sure how often it is safe to take, but I will surely look into that some more.

I am lucky enough to be one of the people who has a contiuous glucose monitoring system. I do not have the Medtronic flavor. I tried that one before, and it almost killed me with inaccuracy. I have a Dexcom sensor, and I trust the accuracy of it 95% of the time. The sensor has made seizures a thing of the past for me! I have read all of the threads about how bad RF is supposed to be on the human body. I would rather be exposed to a little RF, than to die in my sleep from a seizure! The one complaint I have about the Dexcom sensor is that the alarm on it is pitifully quiet and will not wake me from sleep. Dexcom is supposed to be coming out with an Iphone compatible alarm, but the FDA is too slow to approve these things and I personally think it costs too much and I do not own an Iphone! Instead, I use the Sonic Alert SonicBOOM! alarm clock with the Sonic Alert BC-100 baby cry monitor. The Sonic Alert setup I mentioned has a blinker relay (like on a car) that activates a BRIGHT light that flashes in my face, and has an adjustable tone and volume alarm that goes up to 120 decibels! I don't need to set it that high, but I'm sure you get the idea. I only had $150 into the whole setup for that, and it has saved my life multiple times. The nice thing about the SonicBOOM! alarm clock is that it is completely analog. Basically, nothing SHOULD ever fail in it.

I am really glad I started this thread. It has helped me remember some of the things my naturopath and mother taught me over the years. I am especially glad I talked to mom about it, because she reminded me of the extra-virgin coconut oil. That is the single thing that I noticed started helping me immediately after starting to take it again, along with the magnesium spray.

If you are diabetic, research each of the things I have mentioned here. Always discuss with your physician all of the vitamins, minerals, supplements, etc. that you are taking. My doctor has said that "You don't need to take any of those things. Everything you need should be in the food that you eat every day." That is a laughable statement. The food today is so processed, gmo'd, and poisoned and preserved! I try to eat as much as I can that is organic food. It has gotten VERY expensive recently.
edit on 9/9/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Ok well I can post the PM here that I sent to you if you really want me to. I am paraprhasing my pm to you somewhat, but has Hulda Clark cured anyone of Long-Standing type 1 diabetes? I looked at her book on pages 178-179 in the diabetes section. What it says in her book is that she cured a type 1 that was still in the "honeymoon" stages of diabetes. She may have, but I did not find anything about her curing anyone that had it longer. The beta cells that produce insulin are mostly destroyed in type 1 diabetics. If it is a parasite that is going after the beta cells that is interesting, but I find it a little hard to believe. If you can show me an example of someone who has had it longer (decades) being cured, that is something I am willing to try. Sorry, but I have my doubts. The reason I have my doubts is because I have researched her material THOROUGHLY and have never found that she cured a long-term type 1.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this is the link for the enzyme research
www.totalityofbeing.com...

the coconut oil is the same molecular structure as turpentine, selling turpentine as a cancer cure was the first business started by the rockerfellers they then worked out chemotherapy was more profitable www.health-science-spirit.com...

how much Iodine you take depends on how ill you are I would do 2 drops a day for 5 days then 2 days off to start with.
this is an excerpt from the link about Iodine
In an age of increasing toxic exposures we all need more not less iodine because it has very specific protective effects against several common poisons like fluoride, bromide, and to a lesser extent it helps eliminate lead and mercury from the body
www.health-science-spirit.com...

Are you taking green stevia as the white stevia is refined and not as beneficial as the green it also helps balance your serum glucose

In regard to the liposomal vitamin C I know vit C creates hydrogen peroxide in the body which is the reason the vit c is such a good antioxidant

you could possibly remove some of the antioxidants you take and just rely on the hydrogen peroxide and honey (Also creates H P) the less your liver has to do the better

also try and eat the skins of citrus fruits and bananas they are full of nutrients very high in B6 B9 and B12, (Lemon and Lime are said to be a diabetics best friend) obviously you are going to encounter some pesticides but it looks like the payoff is worthwhile especially if you are using the sulphur, borax and iodine

DHEA modulates a host of interactions in the body and should help with diabeties, this dhea is the master steroid in our bodies and we all need to be taking this it starts decreasing they say once we hit 20 and by the time you are 90 you have 95% less in our body

www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com...
A prime reason the red blood cells in the diabetic's blood are unable to release their oxygen is that a key molecule called 2,3-diphosphoglycerate,or 2,3-dpg for short, is in reduced supply. Under normal conditions,
2,3-dpg stimulates red blood cells which carry oxygen to deliver it to the
tissues; but if there isn't enough of this molecule in the system, the red
blood cells can't deliver the oxygen.

I would be taking 2 grams a day of the sulphur, in the morning and about 3.0clock as this is when our bodies start to lose vitality.

Have you heard about schlenz baths

and you could learn about deep tissue massage this helps with circulation and if used every day is enough to stop the doctors cutting off any limbs that they are so happy to do for you.

also research stinging nettles (Urtica dioica) are the most nutrient dense food there is although nettle is a diuretic so be careful eurheartj.oxfordjournals.org...
edit on 9-9-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My personal belief (don't have any proof) is to stop eating ALL grains. I firmly believe that grains is one of the biggest contributors to disease and almost all autoimmune disorders today. Nobody seems to understand that eating bread is going to raise your blood sugar just as much as a candy bar would. Wheat is a huge inflammatory. I do not exactly know the details and differences between type 1 and type 2, but this is what I believe would help both types.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Thank you for all of these infos. I have not researched a lot of things in the list. I read that turpentine can be hard on the kidneys-so if I do take it I will take it in very small amounts (1 drop, or 2 to experiment). Food grade on that as well. I found a company that sells food grade turpentine. I totally trust the organic coconut oil, and it has made a big difference.

I went to the foot doctor a couple days ago, and he said that my feet look better than 99% of other diabetics he sees. That was good. I also got my a1c test back. 6.1% was the result on that. My physician is still saying that is "too low" but they are just advising me to "watch out for too many low blood sugars" instead of telling me I am trying to control things "too tightly".

I will increase the dosage I am taking of the organic sulfur. With a teaspoon every day, I noticed that I had more energy overall. I researched that one more, and 2 grams twice a day is safe to take. I know it is a blood cleanser, and I'm sure it will help me in a little larger dose.

I have been taking the refined stevia. Not ethyribitol (GMO stevia) but still the refined type. I will look into green stevia, because I didn't know about the difference until you mentioned it.

I know that the skins of oranges, lemons and limes have oils that are not concentrated within the fruits. I will study those items more.

Thank you for the recommendation on DHEA. I do have a bottle of that around that my mom got for me, and I hadn't been taking it regularly. After reading about the health benefits of it, I have decided that is something I SHOULD take regularly.

I have read about one other supplement that is powerful at preventing cross-linking. Basically, the way I undersand it, cross-linking is what leads to diabetic damage. There is one supplement I haven't been taking regularly that I found in my supplies that I will be adding. It is an amino acid called L-Carnosine. I mentioned it on ATS before, but I have been neglecting it lately. I will be taking a couple of those throughout the day, especially when I get a spike in my blood sugar.

I found out about a supplement called Oxy-E. My mom is the one that told me about that one. I am taking about 50 drops of that every day. There are people that say that it reversed cancer in late stages in many cases. I'm not sure if it does anything, but she got it for me and I will be taking it to see if I get any improvements.

I didn't know about the schlenz baths by name, but I do take a bath each day in the warmest water I can tolerate to promote circulation. When the veins on my hands and feet collapse and they get cold with lack of circulation, the warm bath will get the blood pumping. I have to be careful not to turn it on too hot and check the temperature with my hands, then gradually increase the heat.

I have heard of the stinging nettle. I am not taking it now, so I will research that one some more.

I don't take bitter melon. In the case of bitter melon, I had taken it in the past, and I noticed little to no improvement. I used to take nopalicrin, and I noticed that the organic nopal from Mexico used to help me a little with blood sugar control. I need to add that back into my regimen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join