It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of injustice!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just watched "12 Years a Slave" . Now I was an adolescent during the time "Roots" was shown. Young adult to be exact. And back then, I realised just insignificant our forefathers thought of black Americans back in the day. Fast forward thirty years and here is a new film " 12 Years a Slave" . Different take on the subject but no less pertaining to today's struggles. No longer by "Masters" but by roof raged cops thinking they have a handle uppity blacks that are "out of control". Many cities around the US report the same circumstance.

I can tell you this, I am conservative by nature, however I am liberal in the fact that all humans deserve the same rights. Freedom of pursuit of happiness, freedom from oppression, freedom to express our desires at any given chance. And that goes for all humans. Black, white, native American, Asain, or otherwise.

The only oppression I see anymore is that instituted by the TPTB. Jack booted thugs, he'll bent on destruction, seeking some kind of authority, over a long forgotten enemy. Thus the nature of roids.

Walking through a box store today, I followed a man who was clearly with his Mom and told stricken, and what looked to be devosored. He'll bent on destruction. It didn't have anything to do with race, it had everything to do with psychosomatic pressure. He was friggin loaded for bear ... What say you people??? Seen anything similar?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

We can only lead our own lives and lead by example.

The more we focus on Race the further we are divided.

While I do agree some PD's over do the bald roided out look.

You can't convince me these PD's are going out looking for people of color.

I think the facts are people of color commit a higher percentage of crime per capita.

That goes a long way on explaining the Police contact.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In many black communities people are in the streets selling drugs, sex, stolen goods, etc. In white communities people do their business behind closed doors, making them harder targets. The probability rate of finding criminals in certain areas, due to the fact it is right in the middle of the street rather than a private place, draws the police. Police are D***s so innocent people end up harassed.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I think the facts are people of color commit a higher percentage of crime per capita.

The stats are astonishing. ETA: He starts rolling them out at about the 3 minute mark of this short video.

edit on 692014 by Snarl because: ETA

new topics

top topics

join