It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy....another GLP refugee here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey there....
Some of you may recognize me from other forums..
I started reading conspiracy forums in order to get current news on the Ebola outbreak and other recent events. I was going to GLP as an anonymous coward...until this morning when I had my IP address auto-banned as an attempt to get me to pay a rather robust membership fee.....

So here I am....
nice place y'all have here....took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the modern look, but now I'm starting to dig it.

Thanks for reading this....not my best intro but I'm sick today...presumably with the enterovirus 68 thing that is going around.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Shalom

edit on 6-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: i suck at editing

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the club you will not get banned for the ip address you are posting from here and members are polite

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Thanks ...yes they have a lot of scary Nazi types and fully brainwashed GOP at GLP....
I guess those members pay the 100$ per year so they can be as abusive as they want to people and post insane pro-hitler stuff all day.
It seems more pleasant here for sure...

I'm just trying to figure out the rules here....I am someone who's main interest is the topic of psychedelic drugs...but I'm not sure what the protocol is here...I see illegal things are not allowed to be talked about and that the names of drugs are censored....however I see there are some threads about psychedelics here such as this one...

Maybe someone could straighten me out here....is there anyway to talk about a psychedelic drug experience without breaking the rules here? If not it's cool...but just wondering...
I have some pretty wild stories to share about my experiences with inter-dimensional beings, demons, angels exorcisms and the like....

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Everyone here is equals, except for our overlords the mods. We make blood sacrifices to them every third friday of the month and on tuesdays during the new moon cycle. Please bring goats, sheep, deer, anything bigger than a coyote. Sisters or other family members are welcome... (for sacrifice) ..as well.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Eliyahu

There are members that post about their psychedelic drug experiences here however they leave out the part about them being drug experiences. Seriously there is no other way those people could be coming up with that stuff without a concoction or two. Anyway, you can get a feel on how to discuss those things in the religion forums. Again you must leave out that it was drug induced you could however say that it was the result of fasting or deep meditation. Tell your story but leave out the illegal stuff because that would quickly get your thread 404ed and resulting infractions.

If you take a few and read through those forums you quickly learn the ins and outs on how to discuss those matters within the realms of T&C. So welcome and good threading.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Eliyahu!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Moderator

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, I don't see how GLP can keep the lights on. I was on for about 15 minutes and knew it wasn't for me. Its better here by a long shot, the mods are mostly far and nuetrel on most. S.O. and Springer do a lot to keep this site on top.

Oh and

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcomes....and thanks for the info Grimpachi I will take your advice....although it looks a little rough in the religion forum with lots of baited threads at first glance...
....seriously though I'm sure there is some real Gems in there somewhere...I just need to sift through the nonsense,
might take a while but oh well....gives me something to do while I recover from my enterovirus 68 problem....

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: I got no reason just a rhyme

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Greetings Earthling! Welcome to ATS! You're going to love this place waaaay better!

See you around on the boards

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yeah, that's GLP. No one can say its not a "free speech zone", but there's free speech that matters and free speech that doesn't. I've never seen ATS delete a post critical of TPTB, but posts abusive against women, (or men) people of color, (or whites) or gays (or straits) don't fly with this community here, even if they aren't deleted. The bar as set at a certain level, we know the conspiracy isn't about things people can't change, we know its about choices people are making, and ideologies. As a result, I've found this is a diverse community welcoming to all kinds of people who are seeking the truth.

So its good to have another truth telling member!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
Everyone here is equals, except for our overlords the mods. We make blood sacrifices to them every third friday of the month and on tuesdays during the new moon cycle. Please bring goats, sheep, deer, anything bigger than a coyote. Sisters or other family members are welcome... (for sacrifice) ..as well.

Cheers.

No bacon? No boobs?

not for cooking, but appreciation. Hmmmm delicious appreciation.....

*ahem*

$100 a year? bloody nora I need to get back into web design. I can conspire with the rest of 'em !!!

Oo

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eliyahu
Hey there....
Some of you may recognize me from other forums..
I started reading conspiracy forums in order to get current news on the Ebola outbreak and other recent events. I was going to GLP as an anonymous coward...until this morning when I had my IP address auto-banned as an attempt to get me to pay a rather robust membership fee.....

So here I am....
nice place y'all have here....took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the modern look, but now I'm starting to dig it.

Thanks for reading this....not my best intro but I'm sick today...presumably with the enterovirus 68 thing that is going around.....

-Shalom

I had the same name I have here over on GLP. I laugh about my last ban because I just got unbanned and said "I'm done with being banned for weeks for no reason other than a money shakedown" and replied to a member that asked about being banned for no reason over there. Told them EXACTLY what you put down and I was banned within 2 minutes of the post.

Good riddance.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
welcome to ats and get better soon...!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Welcome!
I´ve been visiting GLP seldomly, mostly because of few intriguing or entertaining threads (currently I´m banned as well). But overall I must say that GLP is one of the most discusting forums on internet. There´s so much hate on women, minorities, black people; constant Obama-bashing, pointless threads, spirituality that reminds more of a certain mind control systems or schizophrenia than any form of spirituality at all. And it´s all supported by modes. It´s robably some kind of sick brainwash experiment.
Why would anyone want to pay for this?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amandla
Welcome!
I´ve been visiting GLP seldomly, mostly because of few intriguing or entertaining threads (currently I´m banned as well). But overall I must say that GLP is one of the most discusting forums on internet. There´s so much hate on women, minorities, black people; constant Obama-bashing, pointless threads, spirituality that reminds more of a certain mind control systems or schizophrenia than any form of spirituality at all. And it´s all supported by modes. It´s robably some kind of sick brainwash experiment.
Why would anyone want to pay for this?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of politics but those folks obsessed with Obama hating are super annoying....
I can't believe some of the things that are said about Obama usually either highly treasonous or very base racism.

I personally think that TPTB are trying to actively stir up far-right-wing anger against Obama.
Unfortunately I think TPTB are planning on taking Obama out at some point...and when they do...few people will question it as a conspiracy because everyone knows that he is the most threatened president of all time.
Also they are effectively separating America into those who hate Obama and those who like Obama....
Divide and Conquer.

There are definitely shillers at GLP and elsewhere who are actively trying to spread the rumor that Obama is an ISIS leader....that he is secretly a Muslim trying to take over America and so forth....
And now I see that they are trying to make BIden look more presidential....hmmm, wonder why?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
www.reuters.com...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BIden says "We will chase ISIS to the gates of hell"

Obama is just a front man. If Romney were president the same sort of apocalyptic stuff would be going on...except Romney is way more annoying to watch on TV with that awful fake smile thing he does...
...At least Obama gives a good speech and can act calm casual in public.

Also republicans like the take away civil liberties like crazy....so they will never get my vote.

edit on 7-9-2014 by Eliyahu because: ************

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You can go in your router and change your IP address when that sight ban you as often as you like. Look up change IP in google and your router documentation.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes, it looks like dividing people into two fronts, both hating eachother. Which is sad, because the world needs cooperation to make things better.
It´s ridicculous to think that one man is responcible for all the problems in the world, like some allmighty god or king
. He´s just a president of one country.
There are definitely shills in many forums and mainstream sites, but GLP is most obvious with all the hate and paranoia (that gets pinned by modes).
ATS is more decent place.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
welcome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join