It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Unveiled!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

If its outside of your range of knowledge then so be it...

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: beezzer

If its outside of your range of knowledge then so be it...

Oh good Lord!

Practically everything but crayons and fart jokes is outside of my range of knowledge.

But even dim bulbs occasionally provide illumination.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Odd...i actually think this is a pretty sound theory. Can anyone trace the origin of the ISIS name back to a particular source?

If the argument is that the names are "supposed to be" in Arabic I would ask why? This is mostly MSM reporting and all calling it ISIS/ISIL/IS in the international language of English.

Do you expect most MSM watchers would understand Arabic or truly any other language if they heard it? I personally don't sit around watching the Spanish channel so doubt I would waste my time on a channel that didn't speak a language I understand.

Anywho...back to the OP....keep rolling with this one...i think it has legs.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Those are some interesting correlations. I have always admired General Clark and have read his books. It was mighty brave of him to tell the world about the Bush administration's focusing on Iraq. I am surprised he wasn't administered a nice Polonium 210 cocktail.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why I know it has legs is the response I get from the peanut gallery…

Some people are challenged by occult stuff. Numerology IS (no pun intended) very metaphysical.

This kind of stuff is dynamic occultism something that really scares folks…
Anyway, in light of the noise coming from the dark side, I appreciate your comments.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

(post by smithjustinb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The difference between me and most is that I can relate to conspiracy thought AND traditional politics.

There is voluminous information in numerological occultism

Do you know what the ABJAD system is?

The ICHING?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

My friend tonight when you say your prayers say one for the ATS forum rules for they have saved you tonight from tremendous embarrassment!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

When it comes to numerology and the occult, it is best to let those who doubt continue doubting. I think you are on to something with it, but I also do believe that those who have a heavy hand in the media, do subtle things with said media so it makes sense for me to believe this!

We are over 100 years into the use of Edward Bernays's book Propaganda and it is shocking the level of pyschological warfare that is happening. They continue to take benevolent symbols and use them to their own nefarious purposes, the pyramid/eye being a great example.

I also do believe that through the media they are able to give messages that only certain people in the know would be aware of. So perhaps ISIL,ISIS, IS is some kind of card that is being pulled due to their inability to fulfill their gameplan of 7 countries in 5 years. As well as their continued difficulty of plunging the world into WW3.

Regardless, these peoples times are up. The world is standing in the face of this collective one world dictatorship, in ever aspect this is happening.

Again back to those who wish to mock the idea of numberology, symbolism and the like, it is best to accept their differing view and leave it at that, no need in fueling their disbelief with emotionally charged responses!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
Lets get back on topic please. ENOUGH!!!

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join