It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you looking for in a president/world leader/evil dictator?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi kids!

(hi beezzer!)

How's everyone today?

(meh)

Recent threads about the up coming election (2016) have had me thinking. What kind of president do we want?

Do we want a president that will continue on with a One-World-Government and finally become an evil dictator that will rule with an iron fist and crush the life from the inhabitants of planet earth?

Or are you looking for something a little less "dictatorish"?

Me?

I'm looking for a president that will stop Quantitative Easement, I'm looking for a president that will root out all of the corruption in the IRS, the Justice Department.

I'm looking for a president that will end the Patriot Act and finish the DHS and the TSA.

Pipe dreams? Probably.

What we'll get is probably more of the same. More lies. More government intrusion.

Less freedom.

(Notice how I didn't say republican or democrat or *ew* progressive?)

What kind of evil dictator are YOU looking for, ATS?

As always, read, reply, ignore, or do one-man flash mobs at gay weddings.

I leave it all up to you.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I want the antichrist to be elected so we can hurry up with the apocalypse already. I'm tired of waiting for it. Every doom and gloom prophecy never comes to pass and I'm quite sick of it. I say, bring in the nukes! Let's melt this MFer down!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten

So you're a libertarian then.

I honestly believe that if there was a dark lord, a spawn of Satan, he would look at the mess the US was in and say, "Screw that!"

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

This likely mythical person would lead from the front and by example, understand the life of the common individual because he (or) she had lived it themselves before attaining power, and would have served America in uniform as an enlisted rank during wartime, or even better as enlisted with a later battlefield commission.

His/Her agenda:

- Re-examine the role of law enforcement at every level and restrict police power with either unrelenting scrutiny of their on the job performance, or a vast reduction in their mandate to use deadly force. The carry of non-lethal only weapons for the standard patrolman would be a long term goal. Creation of special armed units authorized to respond to a very specific set of crises. Body and gun sight cams mandatory for all cops armed with lethal weapons.

- Form a citizen justice corps with precincts in every neighborhood. Encourage citizens to join and take some responsibility for making their neighborhoods safer. A branch of this organization would focus on community outreach to with intervention before most crimes are committed their ultimate goal.

- Overhaul the justice system. No more revolving doors from penitentiaries to the streets. Personalized justice for every American citizen. No more conveyor belt plea agreements so the DA and Judge can more speedily get through their backlogs. No more trophy convictions for District Attorneys. The burden of proof was intended to be on the state, let's make that the case.

- A program to re-build and focus domestic economic policy on local economies. Mass restrictions on the largest of corporations perhaps limiting them to a certain number of franchises in each region or even state. An effort to bring back the small mom and pop family business for the purpose once again of nourishing the local economy.

- All domestic intelligence gathering agencies strictly limited in their range of national data collection. A new era of focusing the intelligence apparatus outward; a shift away from monitoring American citizens to foreign threats almost exclusively.

- A mandatory two year service in the armed forces plus eight years inactive reserve. Make every American put on the uniform.

- No fortress America, however, the full use of technology to lock down the border. No more housing illegal immigrants in heartland county prisons. Construction of holding facilities on the border where immigrants are held (treated with dignity) but fully processed without stepping more than a few yards onto American soil.

- Much tougher immigration laws. You want to become an American citizen? Then you must work for it. No more overnight naturalization so the immigrant can get to work doing jobs no one else wants to touch. A gradual citizenship process over the completion of which the applicant immigrant is not eligible for full pay, full driving rights, military service or social benefits. Put the needs of the "full" American citizen first in every new piece of legislation.

- No more billions in aid to foreign nations. In other words, no more playing chess with foreign mega corporations (mining companies, pharma giants), or other first world nations by funding warlord A or dictator B or backing rebel group C. An end to the role of the American puppet master. Enlarge the Peace Corps or create a much larger, similarly tasked organization and put them to work overseas doing important, benevolent work in third world communities; use them to foster good foreign relations, even set up a youth exchange. When hammer and nails fail to win hearts and minds, remember: De Opresso Liber, and use the men who've earned the right to wear and recite that motto to do even more good overseas.

- Create a Peace Corps like group to work within our borders. Teach young people what it's like to help others through incredibly hard work. Put them in the worst neighborhoods, in this way foster strong race relations and show them skin color does not predispose their fellow American to unacceptable behavior. Make a few months of this service mandatory for their high school diploma. Pump money into dying cities like Detroit, and for the sake of a new set of tires, repave most of Michigan's roads.

- No more pork barrel spending. None. Revamp the entire congressional election system and place hard time limitations on new legislation. Make congress work all year for the American people. Reduce their salaries, perks, benefits, etc. No more special treatment standard with the office or title. Likewise, no more hiding our president away in a fortress.

- Create a task force to address class warfare.

- Title this list: Dear Santa . . .

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I want a President who will close all the borders, bring every troop and weapon back home, stop giving a sh*t about the rest of the world's ideologies, disband the CIA, grow our own oil, invest in alternative energies in a way that the relevant corporations don't immediately have a lock on the market so it's available to everyone, deal with other countries on a business level only, appoint proven business leaders to every cabinet position known to man and FIX THIS COUNTRY.

In other words, a business person. Not a politician or a military leader, but a business person. One who has a proven track record of success without greed. Preferably one who only takes the position grudgingly because he/she knows that SOMEone has to do it. And preferably one with friends in low places, VERY low places, who have no problem with dealing with anyone who gets in the way.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting so far.

The anti-Christ
Military
Non military

And not one single political ideology. < ------- THAT I LOVE!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Im not .. have neither need nor use for any damn governments or leaders .. its my life I live it on my terms NOT the terms of others .. more than capable of thinking for myself along with taking care of myself and helping those I see in need along the way ..

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Probably the most astute answer yet.

A humble bow in your direction.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The president can't do that much to fix things actually.

Veto everything.

Discuss nullification at every press conference.

Open all records. Have volunteers put them on the internet.

Discuss the need for all citizens to self educate at every press conference.

Present a weekly award to the person who achieved the most on his or her own.

Present a weekly award for the most achieved through cooperation without the government.

Maybe a top 1000 on the achievement awards.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

The president can't do much to fix things, I agree.

I've yet to see any great "fixes" by any politician recently.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
how about a leader that will stop the relentless manipulation of the Stock Market by Goldman/Sachs?

Seriously.

As a free-enterpriser, I used to love playing the markets. But now it is all being manipulated by trading software at the big 5 firms. All of the liquidity is black pool now.

Thanks a lot you globalist jerks.

The free market made your fathers rich. Now you close the door on the rest of us. Don't expect me to defend you on Bastille Day.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

That's why I think QE is rigging the game.

The market can't correct itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I would vote for a president/ prime minister who would cut welfare to banks and big corporations, increase spending in healthcare and education, have a strong stay at home army. True freedom and equality for all.

He would pass a law to have elections every 6 years and only new faces could run for house seats.

Oh and make hockey playoffs a statutory holiday if your team is still in the run for the cup eheh.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Duke, we may be in agreement.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I want a president who will say to Federal Reserve, you got 48 hours to leave the country.

A good 90 % of evil that is happening in United States would leave right with them.

And then of course, woe to the inhabitants of the land that receive them, probably Russia and China

REALITY CHECK : My president would be shot within 6 hours. Media would blame Russia and China

edit on 7-9-2014 by BanTheTruthQuick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I want no more presidents, congress, senate, house of reps, PM's or monarchy. Nothing, fire sale it all must go!

The biggest problem I have is deciding what to have once they are all gone. A system where everyone is part of the process at all times is achievable, yet I don't know how to pull it off.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Platform for my reign as evil genius:

1. Secure the borders with a combination of fence and drone patrols. Anyone detected crossing the border illegally is treated as an enemy combatant.

2. A flat tax on all income, regardless of source. So a waitress pays the same tax on her tips that a billionaire pays on his stock dividends. The government no longer passes judgment on the nature of profit. Fair means everyone pays the same rate. Anything else is literally unfair.

3. It is now illegal for local governments to give “tax incentives” to lure corporations into their jurisdictions. Everyone pays the same rate, whether a corporation or individual, with the sole exception of a 25% rebate for homesteaders and the retired elderly.

4. My healthcare plan: every doctor or hospital now declares at the beginning of the year how much he or she will charge for each given procedure for the coming year. They will charge EVERY patient the same fee. Insurance or no insurance, the same rate. In network or out of network, the same rate. PPO, HMO or Medicaid, the same rate. Anything else is unfair. This would mean that doctors could compete in cutting prices, and insurance companies couldn’t ‘cut a deal’ for their patients to receive cheaper-than-market care, while others are charged more. Same price for the same service—anything else is unfair. Insurance companies pay for the procedures at the rates they have declared, regardless of which doctor the patient chooses. The goal is to introduce a free market in health-care; free of government intervention, and free of monopolistic combinations of corporate interests.

5. Re-introduce the Glass-Steagall Act; restoring the wall separating investment banking from commercial banking, and limiting the degree to which banks may speculate in securities.

6. Re-define the parameters of conforming and non-conforming home loans, since these categories are designed to facilitate the guaranteed profits of banks through mass-production of consumer loans. Make conforming loans assumable after 5 years of servicing. Doing so would moderate bubbles in local housing markets, and give the individual borrower the power to negotiate with banks as an equal partner in the loan transaction. (Banks can sell your home loan to each other---why can’t you sell your loan to another consumer???)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
How about instituting Crom as the state deity and see where things end up.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
How about instituting Crom as the state deity and see where things end up.

In Crom We Trust.

I could get used to that.

new topics

top topics

join