It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Feminine - Revelation and the Lifting of the Veil from the Mother / Mater / Matrix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Close. In my view, the Father is time, or conciousness if you'd like. The Son, his express image of him, while inside time. They really are inseparable. One cannot exist without the other. The Spirit is them both. Connected but non localized. Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Consider her the Event Horizon of the Singularity.
edit on 7-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

From my understanding of things now,

The Holy Spirit isn't "veiled". People can feel love. They may not understand it, but they can feel it.

If The Universe were a Light-Bulb,

Jesus would be The Light (giving wisdom)
The Holy Spirit would be The Heat (giving love)
And God would be The Space that allows The Warm Light to shine.

This is why God can see everything (everywhere) and yet remains unseen.
This is why Jesus became physical to teach and is "The Light of The World"
And this is why people feel "warm" with Love/Holy Spirit.

Jesus was a man because if he wasn't no one in those times would listen to him. The Bible says that they didn't even listen to him then, and he was male and the offspring of The King David. Women were seen as lower than men.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

yes the wilderness is the place of the mother. I've not seen John the baptist as the mother before, but look at this:

Rachel, died for the Son of my right hand to be born (Benjamin). This took place in the wilderness. Right before this is when Jacob wrestles with God. He is told his name will be Israel, but he is not called Israel until after she dies.

This all takes place on the way from Bethel, the house of God, to Ephrath, or Bethlehem, the House of Bread. Ephraim, the one given the name of Israel to carry on, means double ash heap, or double fruitfulness, it is the plural of Ephrath. why is an ash heap fruitful? See my avatar

These are types of the sons being born out of death , or the veiled creation. Unless a seed/grain falls to the ground and dies it does not bare much fruit. When a grain "dies" it loses its outer husk/veil. Then as the rain (Holy Spirit) falls on it, it brings to life the dead seed, and a sprout of life springs forth. And so the wanderings in the wilderness for 40 years, where all of them die except 2 signify the birth from death. 40 years corrresponds to 40 weeks of gestation.

Who are the 2 that are birthed and enter the promised land? Joshua and Caleb. Caleb marries Ephrath(bethlehem), who gives him a son named Hur. Hur is Hor, or Horus. Joshua is likely the Hebrew name of Jesus (I say likely because all we have are greek manuscripts, so all those who insist on using the name Yeshua for Jesus are basing their argument on conjecture. Yesu is the only word we have for his name in the manuscripts.) see my sig link for Bethel-Bethlehem as Ashera the wife of YHWH. aka Isis/Qodesh/Hat-Hor the House of Hor. The wilderness tabernacle was patterned after Hathor, and here we have Caleb marrying Bethlehem, the house of bread or grain, and giving birth to Horus.

The constellation Virgo has her holding a sheaf of grain. And was known as the house of bread.

anyway Joshua and caleb enter the promised land after the mother dies in the wilderness, their mother being literal Israel, a type of the flesh/veil.

Of course this is pictured in Revelation with the woman in the wilderness giving birth to the son.

edit on 7 9 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Originally posted by Not Authorized
Close.

Thanks lol

I hate it when that happens, so close, and yet so far lol

Originally posted by Not Authorized
In my view, the Father is time, or conciousness if you'd like. The Son, his express image of him, while inside time. They really are inseparable. One cannot exist without the other. The Spirit is them both. Connected but non localized. Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Consider her the Event Horizon of the Singularity.

Yeah, well put, I certainly wasn’t ruling out the time element.

The Father being all knowing; beyond time and space. The son being in “The Now”; the living expression of the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit being that which lies in-between, i.e. where the two meet up, achieve knowledge/Gnosis of each other. The flow of life between the higher and the lower, hence the rivers of life.

Although having said the above, Jesus claims to be the “Holy Spirit” IMO in the New Testament. Although perhaps (depending on your view), Jesus is just using simple language, that people could easily understand, to express that, which is already within all of us, all well as himself etc…

- JC

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Once the works are burned up, they return. Fire is the final baptism that will not be refused.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

The has only been torn from top to bottom. This gives us a view from the top down. Once the veil is removed, there is no longer an excuse for sin. This is the point at which faith becomes fact. Fact removes the hold harmless clause of justification.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Read the Virgin of the World and accompanying Hermetic texts. Also, read the Corpus Hermeticum. The best translation is a book called the Way of Hermes.

Virgin of the World

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The spirit is the active principle, like the Sun/Son

The soul is the passive princple, like the moon/earth

It is God who wills, The spirit blows where it wishes, it pushes the vessel along, the vessel being our soul. and that vessel carries the sleeping son, who when awakened calms the storm.

the first man adam became a living soul, the last man Christ became a life giving spirit. When he was raised to life out of the womb/tomb/veil of flesh he became a life giving spirit.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Although having said the above, Jesus claims to be the “Holy Spirit” IMO in the New Testament. Although perhaps (depending on your view), Jesus is just using simple language, that people could easily understand, to express that, which is already within all of us, all well as himself etc…

The Spirit descended on him at baptism. When it did, the Father said well done. He did not claim to be the Spirit. He received the spirit. Atonement is At One Ment with the Spirit of God. In that sense, he is the firstfruits of what we will later become. We must become the Spirit in exchange for the soul of the animal below. The progressions is outlined in 1 Corinthians 15:

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

All in all. We must first crush the seed for it to grow again. The Spirit animates the new mankind after the Sixth day is over. One day of rest, then the new week begins. The eighth day is an eternal day.

edit on 7-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

Originally posted by AlephBet
The Spirit descended on him at baptism. When it did, the Father said well done. He did not claim to be the Spirit. He received the spirit.

It was the “Spirit of God/Father” that descended onto Jesus, (The “Holy Spirit” is something different IMO) and then became one with his (Jesus) own Spirit. Jesus later claims in John 14, that both He and the Father ARE the “Holy Spirit.”… 2 in 1, just like the verse in the “Gospel of Philip” states… the Holy Spirit is a “double name”

I can show the verses where I believe Jesus claims to be the “Holy Spirit” in John 14, if you’d like, because it’s something that’s not very easy to see…

- JC

edit on 7-9-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

Originally posted by Joecroft

The Spirit descended on him at baptism. When it did, the Father said well done. He did not claim to be the Spirit. He received the spirit.

It was the “Spirit of God/Father” that descended onto Jesus, (The “Holy Spirit” is something different IMO) and then became one with his (Jesus) own Spirit. Jesus later claims in John 14, that both He and the Father ARE the “Holy Spirit.”… 2 in 1, just like the verse in the “Gospel of Philip” states… the Holy Spirit is a “double name”

I can show the verses where I believe Jesus claims to be the “Holy Spirit” in John 14, if you’d like, because it’s something that’s not very easy to see…

- JC

John 14

25 “All this I have spoken while still with you. 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Separate to Jesus. Jesus has this Holy Spirit yes, but it is not Him. He is all three aspects when he becomes Christ.

edit on 7-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Lol. Yeah, I was so close, yet so far the majority of my life.

You put it very well, the Son is he who is in the now. The Spirit would be protected from the Event Horizon. But still a part of it. If the 4D Singularity also has Hawking radiation, that would be the one way communication from the Father, and Son, to the Spirit. She does nothing of herself.

I think simple language was being used to foster understanding. This is a very paradoxical universe. We are discussing very advanced concepts of the real nature of space time. Telling others, that the answer is both yes, and no, at the same time, would have confused them greatly. So, he placed it in a linear understanding for them to conceptualize.

His work was already done, and the Spirit was already there.

Even today, most would draw blank stares just discussing time itself.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

But that brings a gun to a knife fight. I would really rather not. I'm thinking more of a reverse rapture to remove the parasites.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

I agree with you except the part where you compare rain to the Holy Spirit. The seed contains the Holy Spirit, a.k.a. the information within the seed that causes the plant to grow in the particular manner assigned to the seed (apple seeds turn into apple's, orange seeds into oranges, etc.).

The rain (water) symbolizes the Mother unlocking the information (Father/Holy Spirit) within the seed (Son).

Water represents the Mother, fire represents the Father. You can hold water (material), you cannot hold fire (Spirit). This is the dichotomy of life, there is the seen and then the unseen which gives rise to the seen or vice versa.

Jesus' nativity represents the baptism by fire (Holy Spirit entering the body/Mary at conception), Jesus' baptism by John represents baptism by water (the body allowing the Spirit to enter) in my opinion.

But why does John say the Holy Spirit will baptize with fire after him when Jesus' nativity (baptism by fire) came before within the timeline of events? Think of what John meant by saying "the one who comes after me came before me". The nativity scene (fire) came before John (water) in the timeline.

I'm now under the impression that Jesus is only a character created in order to embody this symbolism within. The whole story is esoteric symbolism for the miracle of life. This theme is present throughout the bible covering several characters. Job ripping his robe off and shaving his head in Job 1 represents him throwing his current body (robe) away and replacing it with a new one. Babies heads look "shaved" when they are born. Shaving your head represents a new start.
edit on 9/7/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well you've made me think about the rain thing. The dew of Hermon, speaks of the resurrection and the dew is a portion of the mother. The annointing oil was known as dew, and the christening with oil or meshiach (smearing the head), where we get messiah and christ, meaning the annointed. Btw when Mary Magdalene annointed his heaad with nard that was the dew, annointing him as a priest king. She was no poor woman, she was the pillar or tower (migdal/magdala) of the tribe of Benjamin, the ones who owned the land around the temple.

So my reasoning for seeing the HS being rain is because of the passage in Joel 2 where it speaks of the early and latter rains restoring the land, then it says "I will pour out my spirit on all people". So I was thinking of a direct comparison between the two.

So I decided to look at the the words used. The word for early rain Moreh jumped out at me. It is the root for the same word Moreh, which is a prophet or teacher associated with the Oak or Terebinth in Shechem. This was a sacred tree that Abraham lived near often. This Moreh was very likely a woman as the sacred tree was a feminine symbol.

So I can see the rains being the feminine correspondance to the male spirit of fire.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Lifting the veil is something I have done in my life time. It is grim.
No spirit can account for an experience like that...
When you speak of it... Be sure to know what it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Separate to Jesus. Jesus has this Holy Spirit yes, but it is not Him. He is all three aspects when he becomes Christ.

No, Not separate, but a part of IMO…

All the verses below, pretty much show that Jesus is claiming to be part of the Holy Spirit, along with the Father…

John 8:17-18
"In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father who sent me."

John 14:16-18
“If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

John 16:13-14
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

John 14:20
“On that day you will realize that I am in my Father and you are in me and I am in you.”

John 14:23-24
23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

I can explain in more detail…but just thought I would start with the verses first…

- JC

edit on 8-9-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

All the verses below, pretty much show that Jesus is claiming to be part of the Holy Spirit, along with the Father…

Creation was seen and experienced by the Elohim from beginning to end. We experience it as a story from beginning to end. They witnessed the end and could see each one of us in our completed form. This is the true of the Son of God, who is the completed form with us from beginning to end. Is he part of the Elohim? Yes. Are we? Not until we complete the story.

We are both the Angel above (perfection) and the process to get there (female below / bride). The two becoming one flesh is the point of the experience. Righteous and unrighteous brought together. One complements the other. Apart from a realization of evil, there can be no bliss for the one that is perfect. Perfection conquers the unrighteousness of the other. In the end, it's the reflecting point of both that allows the perfection of the other.

Christ was the Alpah and Omega. He was the first Adam to the Last. His Angel is the one we are merged with. He is the head and we are the body below. Eventually, that body will rise and be perfected by the experience. In the sense that he was one of us, he was required to be part of the story. In the sense that he was part of the Elohim, he always had a Holy Spirit. To have mercy and grace on us all, he needed to know the difference. Otherwise, no compassion.

edit on 8-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Earth is male. It is a seed. The universe is female. It is the womb.

Father earth, mother universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join