It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination scars on arm question, I have more than I should....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Could most birth marks on people be the result of vaccinations?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: sosobad

They sure look like the original. Mine are almost touching, those seem to be apart more but definitely look like mine.

That's the thing I don't remember getting 3 shots, I just remember getting the 1. A group of us where kept behind but I can't remember why, I do know we where brought back to class by the nurse, not with the rest of the class.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
Could most birth marks on people be the result of vaccinations?

Could be the cause of moles like you said and growths.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

When I was a kid, you had to have a smallpox shot before they would let you start school.

We went down to the docs office and got a shot. Even then I didn't think it was a big deal. A week later i went to school and they could not find a scar. Other kids had huge places on their arm and talked about how sore their arm was.
the teacher sent me home with a note; "get a vaccination".
We went back to the doc and got another one. Yep, again no scar. The teacher sent me home and ask the doctor to send a certificate of vaccination.
You guessed it, the only way I could get that was to get another shot. I told my mom I was about ready to get smallpox instead of another shot.
Finally the school accepted the doctor's certificate, but I still don't have a scar.

Sorry missed your post. So you got the shot 3 times? When was this? I don't remember getting it 3 times at all and either does my mother, she was just as baffled years ago when I asked her and showed her the scars.
edit on 6-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It could be from where you had the chickenpox, some people get a scar from scratching a chickenpox that looks just like the old vaccine scars.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

It could be from where you had the chickenpox, some people get a scar from scratching a chickenpox that looks just like the old vaccine scars.

All three have the same indent with the dot in the middle and it looks like the skin is stretched to the dot, could be what you said but the 3 are identical.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: intrptr
I don't have time to search and link, but I think the scar you show is a result of stippling, a method of inoculating that does not involve injection by syringe. The small pox vaccinations of the 60s and earlier were subcutaneous in nature (if thats the right word), meaning a short needle was repeatedly jabbed into the skin in a patch work affair. Dead virus particles placed in the skin this way were targeted by the bodies immune system and thats how immunity was developed in an individual.

Don't now about current methods or vaccine application, but that picture of your scar is identical to the one on my moms shoulder. Her's was for Small Pox a looong time ago,

I have 3 of these marks not 1 or 2 like the norm, I know what they are I am asking if it is normal to have 3 of these scars?

ETA I got these in 1989 or 1990, not the 60's

saw your update…

ETA Changed picture to show what I mean.

Sorry sosobad, my info about yours was out of date . The records for those on your arm should be found somewhere if you can contact that doctor office.

I had small pox sugar cube when I was young. Not an inoculation.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't have any vaccination scars either. I turned down ONE serious vaccine due to allergies. No, I don't get the flu shot either. I wonder why only some people get scars.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What ever scars you have there, it is not from smallpox vaccine, since they stopped giving those worldwide in 1980. And smallpox is the only vaccine that I know of, that give those round scars. I think it is much more likely to be scars from measles or scarlet fever. The normal vaccines given with a needle, don't give scars at all.

EDIT: I found out BCG vaccine also gives those scars. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/9/2014 by scarystuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Idt think that's accurate. My exhusband had a smallpox vaccination scar. Don't travelers need more vaccines than others?

originally posted by: scarystuff
What ever scars you have there, it is not from smallpox vaccine, since they stopped giving those worldwide in 1980. And smallpox is the only vaccine that I know of, that give those round scars. I think it is much more likely to be scars from measles or scarlet fever. The normal vaccines given with a needle, don't give scars at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scarystuff

If it is just the bcg I am at a loss for explaining why I have 3.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

I don't have time to search and link, but I think the scar you show is a result of stippling, a method of inoculating that does not involve injection by syringe. The small pox vaccinations of the 60s and earlier were subcutaneous in nature (if thats the right word), meaning a short needle was repeatedly jabbed into the skin in a patch work affair. Dead virus particles placed in the skin this way were targeted by the bodies immune system and thats how immunity was developed in an individual.

Don't now about current methods or vaccine application, but that picture of your scar is identical to the one on my moms shoulder. Her's was for Small Pox a looong time ago,

I have 3 of these marks not 1 or 2 like the norm, I know what they are I am asking if it is normal to have 3 of these scars?

ETA I got these in 1989 or 1990, not the 60's

saw your update…

ETA Changed picture to show what I mean.

Sorry sosobad, my info about yours was out of date . The records for those on your arm should be found somewhere if you can contact that doctor office.

I had small pox sugar cube when I was young. Not an inoculation.

I currently live on the other side of the country now and the school I was in at the time of the shot is gone, I am not really worried as I am in relatively good health ( I think lol ) but I am just puzzled as to why I have so many, the thoughts of being a pin cushion for some quack is unnerving
edit on 6-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Never had a flu shot either.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hey sosobad - I've looked online and after some searching I've come to the conclusion, I THINK that is, the three are three different scars: smallpox, BCG and polio. Smallpox is the biggie which everyone in 1960's/70's got. Looks like the polio and BCG vaccinations can cause same looking scars. Hope that helps

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
While looking around I found this document from Turkey recording the amount of scars each child had in Turkey, I am not in Turkey but it is an interesting read
www.google.co.uk... ag-41-4-19-1008-1030.pdf&rct=j&q=3%20bcg%20scars&ei=UwkMVOjKEq6f7AaNk4GIDg&usg=AFQjCNFtwvJQSuQ5Aa2SZYfxjAQozTz4fw

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have one scar from immunisations.

farout. WTF is going on? Where r u from?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

you said that there were only about 5 kids having the shots when you were at school?

sounds sus to me. I reckon big pharma been using you and those other kids as guinea pigs.

hugs

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

i do not have any scars like that and i was jabbed quite a few times ...i used to travel alot as a kid because of my dads work...the most jabs i had were when we moved to Australia in the mid 80s...but none leaving scars like that,and ive had a lot of injections

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have one scar from immunisations.

farout. WTF is going on? Where r u from?

From Ireland and the class was substantially bigger than 5 children but for some reason a group of us where kept back, I remember the rest of the class leaving and wondering why we weren't going with them.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

3 scars like that ain't right. I am sorry that this has happened to you.

You probably have a 'file' somewhere that exists but you don't know it. Neither does your local Doctor.
Big Pharma sucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join