It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type 2 or late onset diabetes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

I've been off the Metformin for a good ten days now. The blood sugar readings have remained in the 4 to 8 region depending on food and activity. The pre bed reading has been constantly 5.4 to 6.going up slightly in the morning to 6.8 and then falling through the day. So it seems substituting the Apple Cider Vinegar is working as well if not better than the Metformin. The 2008 Arizona State University findings, were a small trial but seem to be bona fide. Still waiting for the next blood test to see if the Triglyceride readings are down as well. The only prescribed medication that I am still taking is the Aspirin and Blood pressure tablet. The last BP. reading was 117 over 75. Which is quite a fall from pre Vinegar days, when even with the tablet it was about 140 over 80.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Vitamin D3 that sounds like a very interesting trial!! I too have been a shift worker I also smoke about 8 rollies a day, but as for drinking its so very occasional its not worth the mention. Do you mind me asking what your average blood sugar and blood pressure was before the trial?
When I started to feel like crap I had a boil and elevated Blood pressure and temperature, I was sweetening my drinks with honey. Then after the blood test the doc. said I had Diabetes and was a heart and stroke risk. So he put me on Bp. pills statins and aspirin with of course the Glucophage. The statins were causing a terrible back pain, so I stopped taking them. The honey would send a test strip so far off the scale it went black when I tested some honey in water. So in this instance I don't think honey is a healthy alternative to sugar.
I'll have a think about the D3 it sounds very promising.

being a shift worker would really upset the balance of your melatonin production apparently we have to be asleep between the hours of 1-3 am for the melatonin to remove a lot of the waste in our brain.

have you tried a ketogenic diet, all of this insulin stuff is based on our consumption of sugar our bodies are not supposed to run on sugar and as a consequence our hearts beat at an irregular rate, going back onto ketogens returns our bodies back to its correct state,
why chase after something (insulin and sugar) that is incorrect in the first place for our bodes to function off, our bodies also cannot handle dairy products as only 5-10 thousand years ago this was introduced into our diets due to agriculture and as we get older (40-50 years old) the lactase enzyme stops reproducing causing an abnormal build up of bad bacteria because of undigested lactose in our colons.

The reason the apple cider vinegar would help is because it is high in potassium an insulin driver
allnurses.com...
read the 3rd post
plasma K+ is the amount of potassium in the blood, also what no-one seems to be telling anyone with diabetes is that mercury inhibits the function of the cells uptake of nutrients and the clearing out of cell waste by inhibiting the aquaporin function this looks to me like the causative factor in diabetes apart from your cells running on the wrong energy source in relation to sugar,
sulphur and selenium are fantastic at binding with mercury to remove it from your body this is why fasting works in curing diabetes as well, firstly your body only has a 12 hour supply of sugar so once you start to fast it goes back to its correct state of running on a ketogenic base.

this quote from this site in regard to your cells needing sugar is incorrect as the cells don't need sugar, remove sugar and you won't get diabetes www.endocrineweb.com...

The cells in your body need sugar for energy. However, sugar cannot go into most of your cells directly. After you eat food and your blood sugar level rises, cells in your pancreas (known as beta cells) are signalled to release insulin into your bloodstream. Insulin then attaches to and signals cells to absorb sugar from the bloodstream. Insulin is often described as a “key,” which unlocks the cell to allow sugar to enter the cell and be used for energy.

en.wikipedia.org...

and I wouldn't advise anyone on taking the toxic synthetically made D3 take borax instead the synthetic D3 is made by shining UV rays through animal fat where as the suns UV rays which contain sulphur and boric acid (the naturally occurring form of Boron on this planet) interact with the oils on your skin to create D2 and D3 inside your body.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
Thanks Jinny for the in depth advise you have shared much appreciated,

Not sure if this is directed to me (Fox) " I wouldn't advise anyone on taking the toxic synthetically made D3"

There where side effects from the six month course off Vitimen D3,
I was accused off dying my hair (Auburn) cause it lost alot off the grey also my Libido was highly increased (early morning )
And i kid you not, Increased size, True bill !.
The only real down side was the early morning head sweets,

I believe my D3 was derived from Fungi/Steroid.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Its at everyone who suffers at the hands of the psychotic maniacs who own run and take money from the pharmaceutical industry doctors included I'm just not sure how many people understand that you have to research everything your told. you may of had some bonuses by the sounds of it but its no good if it affects you later in life. magnesium deficiency is normally attributed to going grey and Japanese knotweed is reputed to restore all hair colour at whatever age and your testosterone levels were improved hey well that is related to your hormones which borax is related to.

Although this is slight thread drift, as the majority of people have been lied to by their govts and I am recommending something that is classified as a poisonous material by your corrupt governments I feel a more complete understanding of the whys and whatnots of borax should be laid out, if someone wants to prove me wrong go ahead and show me and we can debate this further.

Whats the reason boric acid/borax and boron are classified as poison as they are just different compounds of boron well it protects you from cancer and stops arthritis as well as a myriad of other ailments in the body it also has a major effect on regulating your hormones and parathyroid glands and boosts the cell membrane which allows your insulin and sugar in and out of the cell.
the body is an interconnected structure so if you have one problem in one area it will lead on to problems with other areas
The official statistic of people who will react to boric acid (we are told although I have no idea how an important element in our body can be poisonous is around 5 people in 267 thousand will die from boric acid poisoning) although it isn't poisoning as for it to be classified poisonous a small amount will kill you in a short space of time (check out the marijuana laws as it is also classified as a poisonous substance)

So if we break down the comparison of the 5 unlucky people per 267 thousand that means 1310 of the uks 70 million people could possibly have a reaction and die unless we educated them properly,
we have to put things into perspective these are the figures in the uk for osteoarthritis which affects just under 9 million people of the 70 million population

www.arthritisresearchuk.org...

The risk of developing osteoarthritis increases from the late 40s (so 8% of the population will suffer pain for at least 30 years of there life on and off) and this is just for osteo not including the others like gout and lupus rheumatoid ra ra ra
add in the 15 thousand children who suffer from arthritis.

How many people have osteoarthritis?

In the UK, 8.75 million people in the UK have sought treatment for osteoarthritis.* This means:
•33% of people aged 45 years and over*
•49% of women and 42% of men of those aged 75 years and over.*

Women are more likely than men to have sought treatment.
- See more at: www.arthritisresearchuk.org...

Now if you go onto the charities websites they will all tell you to take this and that and get the advice of a doctor and the doctor will take his commission from the pharmaceutical companies for not helping any of the 9 million and every now and then will relieve some of them from some of their pain where as borax will fix your pain in around 3 days (although rex Newnham says 3 weeks) after suffering for 20 years this is from the one girl I helped overcome her arthritis although it is an ongoing thing and she still drinks milk and takes fluoride in her water both are hugely related to arthritis.

As I say sorry about the thread drift but it is relevant and it may wake some people up into not trusting various elements of our society especially doctors and this shows that you have to research stuff yourself.
edit on 17-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I've just got the latest blood results in the mail. To summarise it says your "Cholesterol is better as is the A1c. blood sugar, you could use more water intake keep up the good work. I didn't tell the Doc I was off the Metformin. But he'd worked out in the last blood test I wasn't taking the Statins. By taking a teaspoon full of Metamucil, followed by the Apple Cider Vinegar before bed at night, the Morning blood sugar reading is 6.5.and drops to about 4.8 by late afternoon. So by just by being careful and knocking off the Carbs. I'd say that was a good result. I'm needing a lot less sleep as well, and energy levels are way up. So it appears the type 2 symptoms are in remission. I'm getting no more exercise than I was before the only difference is the Cider Vinegar.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi ANON just a bump
Info from.
Independent Diabetes Trust.

The Seriousness off diabetes cannot be underestimated,

But to the great debate of Human/Animal Insulin, Or Artificial Insulin,

What differences do those of us who have tried both kinds of insulin notice?
The fundamental difference seems to be that animal insulin, as any of the thousands of diabetics using it can tell you, works more slowly and gently in your body and gives longer warnings of an approaching hypo.

It helps your hormones play in tune without the discordant notes that seem to sound with ‘human’ insulins. This may have something to do with the antibodies still present in animal insulin which have been taken out of the ‘human’ variety. These antibodies may also explain why warnings of impending hypos come sooner and last longer. Perhaps it is the extreme purity of human insulin that makes it difficult for some of us to use, and causes us to question its value.

It provides the extra insulin that diabetics need but, in doing so, does nothing to restore the system that regulates the blood sugar.

Big Pharma again profit before cure,

Fox.

edit on 31-10-2014 by foxhound2459 because: Merlot shakes

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Just an FYI,
People are afraid of a low or no carb diet because they have been told that the body needs glucose for the brain. The body uses gluconeogenesis to create glucose from proteins and even fats.
The chronic consumption of high glycemic carbohydrates is one of the primary reasons for type 2 diabetes.

Ketogenic diets are good therapy for high blood sugar as long as blood sugar is monitored for the first few months.

BTW
Good info on the apple cider vinegar from all contributors.
I always wondered why it helped people lose weight.
Keeping blood sugar lowered reduces insulin in the blood.
Insulin is the hormone that tells your body to save sugar as fat.
Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Usually I don't eat anything but a couple of cups of coffee until noon..

This kind of thing might have wrought havoc on your metabolism and endocrine system, if a long term habit. You will be artificially upping your cortisol (catabolic, breaking-down hormone) levels to the point that your body must raise insulin (anabolic, building and repairing hormone) higher to compensate; So high that various parts of you will become insulin resistant.

Catabolic systems must be balanced with anabolic to sustain your life. Look up Diana Schwarzbein endocrinologist, various youtube videos.

Low carb diets (avoidance) are not the solution, you will only make it worse as carb intolerance will just increase with time.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: voided

All I can say is that, I've been monitoring the blood sugar like a hawk. The morning fasting reading is 6.5 to 7 mostly 6.5. Through the day it drops to 5.4 depending on the food intake .I noticed after a rice meal it peaks at 8 about two hours after and then drops to 5.5 ish. It gets a bit tedious throwing the vinegar back at the allotted times. But I'm pretty sure its long term effect is dissolving free fatty acids, as the Triglyceride levels are down. Which seem to back research that the pancreas gets a fat overcoat which stops insulin production .I'm betting the vinegar acts like a long term fat dissolver. As one reading read 4.5 which was the lowest I have ever observed.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: voided From Stars and Strips.
Determined as usual.

SAN ANTONIO (MCT) — A new medical study has determined that the Army had the highest rate of chronic insomnia among the armed services over a long decade of war.

The study showed a sharp increase among men and women as the U.S. fought in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2005 to 2013 and found those veterans were more likely to have high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes,

Poor sleep patterns, Again shift work raises its head.

Fox

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

The body only stores 12 hours worth of sugar, when you Fast the first 12 hours are devoted to ridding the body of its sugar reserves and then goes onto a ketogenic or fat based metabolism your brain runs off ketones as well as glucose,
www.bodybuilding.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

sugar or refined sugar such as cane sugar, corn fructose syrup and agave are all poisons and also all sweeteners.
where as unrefined sugar is good for us that which is found in fruits and has the natural balance that the body needs, the fructose in refined sugar is converted by the liver into fat and leads to non alcoholic fatty liver disease and 70-90% of diabetics all suffer from this disease (in the book link)
and it also produces an aldehyde which the liver cannot process.

I think this should come out at page 100 which is quite relevant to all diabetics seems like a good read for those wanting to understand more about the problem of sugar and their own health.
books.google.com.au... y0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=FyJbVOKMLoX38QXk7YHwAQ&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=%22unrefined%20fructose%22&f=false

Stevia is very good for diabetics although not the white version which again is refined the green stevia reduces your fasting serum levels although i'm not sure if its good to fool the body into thinking its getting sugar and then you give it a sweetener.
Raw honey is the way to go though dependant on soil quality 18 amino acids and 6 different enzymes and hydrogen peroxide, the catalase enzyme eats the hydrogen peroxide after it has neutralised the baddie, vitamin C creates hydrogen peroxide and catalase but honey is much better for you.

If you combine raw honey with the apple cider vinegar it apparently increases the vinegars potency. I would also use some sodium bicarbonate with the vinegar as this balances our blood levels of potassium and sodium which needs to be 7 to 1 bananas are bad for you as it has a range of 800 to 1

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm definitely very wary of honey, as I used it as a sweetener, I put the smallest drop in a glass of water and tested it with a test strip..it literally went off the scale. If your pancreas is locked in a fat blanket of triglycerides, the main culprit is "dairy" Honey will push the BS. just like a chocolate bar. The Vinegar seems to be what it is, purely a cleaning solution, which among other things dissolves the fat over time. After a weekend away, For lunch around twelve, I had a steak and mushroom pie, and a large cream donut, I checked my BS. when I got home about half past four, and it was 4.3, that's after driving for about four hours. Needles to say after the meal I swigged the Vinegar. I might knock of the Blood pressure pills, as it was reading 117 over 73 ..about a week back. I've checked a few blogs and the story is always the same, the vinegar works if you can be stuffed. Its not the most pleasant drink but its better than having Type two.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Anon Do Not Stop Your BP Meds !

" I might knock of the Blood pressure pills, as it was reading 117 over 73 ..about a week back. I've checked a few blogs and the story is always "

The reason your in the pre high blood pressure ( 117/73) is because your Meds have thinned your blood so to speak,
Going "Cold turkey" with your statins will put even more pressure on your weakened/narrowed arteries/veins

Fox.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm on about five cloves of garlic stir fried everyday, this substitutes for the blood thinners. and aspirin. The statins in some people about half those taking them, prevent the liver from making an enzyme necessary for muscle growth. I guess that's the reason why half stop taking them as the effect is high back muscle pain.
I thought 117 /73 was a bit low as far as blood pressure goes.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Phosphatidyl Choline melts cholesterol and triglycerides,
If you have a bad balance of bacteria in your stomach the triglycerides you get from meat can't be digested by the bacteria
Organic Sulphur dissolves inorganic calcium from arteries heart and lungs
The apple vinegar enhances the glucose going into the cell
Garlic contains sulphone hydroxyl which slows your brain down amongst other things, some airline companies make pilots sign a disclaimer that they won't consume onions or garlic 2 days before because of this chemical.

I'm not sure but possibly bears garlic is the only garlic not to contain this as animals will eat this and no other garlic
An Epsom salt bath every night for 10 nights returns your blood back to its correct alkalinity

In regard to your meds if you were to dilute them in pure water it apparently removes a lot of the toxicity.

Always reduce your dosage rather than stopping any medication
The meds expand your arteries which weakens them. complete insanity by the doctors who prescribe them and the reason heart disease deaths doubled when they started using statins.

What was the honey even the bees providing raw honey are now being fed high fructose syrup,
even though 50% of the bee population have been killed by Monsanto and the Psychos that are killing our planet they can't even get enough pollen to make there honey so something is going on.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
my notes on diabetes
diabetes is linked to low magnesium and vice versa
www.prevention.com...
Low blood sugar could be B6 deficency

healthfree.com...

www.diabetesforums.com...

DHEA modulates a host of interactions in the body and should help with diabetes

Chromium deficiency can lead to hypoglycaemia low blood sugar

sulphur helps to make insulin it also combines to mercury it also donates an electron in cleaning out unwanted chemicals in the cell so sulphur is essential in detox

link.springer.com...-1
Fluoride inhibits insulin production

www.madehow.com...

www.dietandfitnesstoday.com...

www.dietandfitnesstoday.com...

potassium content in foods

www.ehow.com...

uric acid break that down with potassium

Niacin dilates blood vessels improves circulation helps blood sugar problems retinopathy, be careful research this if you are going to use it.

Cobalt

www.fulvicminerals.com.au...

www.organicfacts.net...

Lime and Lemon are considered superfoods for Diabeties

ebookbrowsee.net...

Try Lemon Peel cut up peel very finely add to soups salads stews, cut finely cover with warm water stand for 12 hours teaspoon every 3 hours

Parsley maintains the blood vessels

Beet Juice reduces inorganic calcium deposits

Carrot 300ml & Spinach 200ml

Jiaogulan
www.mindbodygreen.com...
Exercise as in walking, calorie restriction and a ketogenic diet are the most promising ways of doing this, therefore ensuring you have daily access to an easily and quickly metabolised source of ketone bodies is key to ensuring you have
a continuing supply of healthy new mitochondria.

Phosphatidyl Choline melts cholesterol and triglycerides

Sulfur disolves inorganic calcium from arteries heart and lungs
msm-msm.com...

MSM study curing all people of high blood pressure

Sulfur regulates the sodium/potassium electrolyte balance in and out of the cell. This makes the cell more permeable and better able to drive nutrients into, and waste out of the cell.

Sulfur
helps relieve pain and inflammation by allowing waste products to be flushed out of the cell.
Hypoglycemia is associated with a deficiency of sulfur at some level Blood sugar level

en.wikipedia.org...

Alpiste Canary seeds regulate blood sugar

www.organicsulfur4health.com...

orgoneproducts.org...

It became clear that the Study had to find a pure, uncontaminated form of MSM. After a thorough search, we believe we have found it in the form of Organic Sulfur, coarse crystal flakes which are fresh from the precipitator and have had no further processing. This Organic Sulfur is supplied to the members of the Study, and we follow them with photographs of their faces in an effort to observe the cellular regeneration they experience.

ex-anatomy.org... nephron function

www.elmhurst.edu...

Uric acid
Urea is produced in the liver by a metabolic cycle that combines ammonia with carbon dioxide

www.acnetreatmentlab.com...

www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com...
A prime reason the red blood cells in the diabetic's blood are unable to release their oxygen is that a key molecule called 2,3-diphosphoglycerate, or 2,3-dpg for short, is in reduced supply. Under normal conditions, 2,3-dpg stimulates red blood cells which carry oxygen to deliver it to the tissues; but if there isn't enough of this molecule in the system, the red
blood cells can't deliver the oxygen.

www.vivo.colostate.edu...

Aquaporin-7 is a water transport gene that transports fat out of cells could be made from , asparagine–proline–alanine Mercury has been shown to inhibit this function

White blood cells, the immune cells that fight infection, cease to function in the presence of elevated glucose levels,"
Among the other elements of Leonard's program were pancreatic enzymes (to support pancreas function and to improve digestion; 400-800 mg three times daily), the hormone melatonin (to bolster the immune system; 3 mg once
daily), and the hormone DHEA, levels of which tend to be about 50% below normal in diabetics.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Mitochondrial dysfunction is at the root of many conditions such as Alzheimer's, cancer, Type 2 diabetes and many other conditions associated with aging.
One way we can counter the increasing burden of dysfunctional mutated mitochondria is to improve our stock by considering how we can Improve mitochondrial biogenisis is the production of new healthy larger
mitochondria.

www.veganforum.com...

Chlorella supplement may be useful as a resource of natural folate, vitamin B-12 and iron for pregnant women
www.versatilevinegar.org...

medpagetoday.com/nephrology/esrd/15113
sodium bicarbonate
I don't think you should consider using MCT oil and/or coconut oil as a short term weight loss expedient but as a long term strategy to keep your mitochondria working most efficiently and in prime condition.
www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com...
ozone treatment might help diabeties
Increasing omega 3 intake (particularly DHA) also improves mitochondrial biogenesis and reduces inflammation<
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...>
noshly.com... food database
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
health.howstuffworks.com...

www.raysahelian.com...
sesame seed oil
flaxseed?
fenugreek 500mg twice a day lowers blood sugar level use a paste on skin to
treat gout eczema
fenugreek 2 oz a day for 24 weeks 14% lower cholesterol

books.google.com.au... Fy0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=FyJbVOKMLoX38QXk7YHwAQ&ved=0CC4Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=%22unrefined%20fructose%22&f=false

unrefined sugar book
ajcn.nutrition.org...
tests on fatty acids
www.paulingtherapy.com...
www.livinlowcarbdiscussion.com... MCT oils
www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.livestrong.com...
Chinese yams sweet potatoes and try olive oil

en.wikipedia.org... Highly conserved proteins are often required for basic cellular function,stability or reproduction.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Jeezus Jinny its gonna take me ages to scan and save this,
But much appreciated all the same Thank you.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Thanks their is some very interesting stuff, thanks for the time and trouble you went to assemble this. The human body seems to be designed in a way, that shows us that excess is as bad as starvation .I remember hearing that when the Nazis invaded Denmark during the second world war, all pigs and cows were confiscated and sent back to Germany. This at first seems like an affront, but after four years it was noticed that the Health of the nation had improved significantly. When the livestock was repatriated, the disease rate returned to pre war levels. It's not really rocket science. ,

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
NO wonder disease fell if they took pigs out of the diet LOL they contain 140 influenza viruses and tapeworms as well as other toxins

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Yes indeed plus bad karma...Take the dairy heard around the time of the same War the maximum milking time was around six months ,now they milk them for around the whole year, and for the poor cow to manage this its oestrogen has increased 500 times, we are paying the price as prostate and Breast cancer is a hormone related disease, plus all the diseases linked with triglycerides are from the same source. Where dairy is too expensive for the diet, prostate and breast cancers are insignificant. Which makes for an interesting philosophical discussion, as regards first world health. Everyone I know has some sort of medical condition. Which shows itself psychologically long before the physical symptoms strike. "Cheeseburger and milk shake?", "yes with supersized fries thanks". The Corporations are so big theirs not one jot of moral incentive to do anything about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join