It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Object Report Countdown Clock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I was shocked to find today that one of my favorite UFO and paranormal news sites that I check every day "The Object Report" had all of its content removed and in its place a countdown to ET contact clock with the hands stuck on ten minutes to midnight... Is something big about to happen.. www.theobjectreport.com...

Does anyone have any inside info about what they are hinting at?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Th1nker
I was shocked to find today that one of my favorite UFO and paranormal news sites that I check every day "The Object Report" had all of its content removed and in its place a countdown to ET contact clock with the hands stuck on ten minutes to midnight... Is something big about to happen.. www.theobjectreport.com...

Does anyone have any inside info about what they are hinting at?

Nanu Nanu

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Th1nker

M'ehh, knowing these types of websites, its just an attempt to get some viral interest going to drive traffic to it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

M'ehh, knowing these types of websites, its just an attempt to get some viral interest going to drive traffic to it.

I think you're right. Some other website is doing the same thing. I'll try to find it . . .

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I know they are using their own clock, but it is odd that they are referencing/playing off the historic Doomsday Clock which is currently set at 5 minutes to midnight since 2012. I'm actually working on a post for it.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

They have a contact form on their blog site ...maybe you can just ask them?

Also, they have a Twitter and Facebook ...could ask here too I would suppose.

Let us know if you get any answers...I'll admit I love a good www mystery.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Aug 01 2014 - The Contact Clock has been moved five minutes closer to midnight. The Object Report has received highly reliable information indicating there will be a SIGNIFICANT contact event in the immediate future. This new revelation confirms previous speculation and is now being taken quite seriously by The Object Report agents and operatives. We will update this contact page as futher information becomes available - standby.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Did you see this on that facebook page linked above? Here's a snippet-

Dee Kaye
September 1
Greetings Object Report followers,

Agent D and I have decided after much discussion to close down The Object Report website and blogger sites permanently. We have achieved a maximum readership and believe The Object Report has reached its prime and it is time for Agent D and Agent K to move on to other endeavors.

As a not for profit news aggregate website, The Object Report requires constant attention 24/7 to be the entity that it is. If we are not 100 percent the site quickly deflates and as such we would like to close the site on a positive note and wish everyone the best and to say we enjoyed interacting with many of you in this exciting time. ..

is this their facbook page?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Well ...mystery solved

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I never heard of the object report so now I'm totally bummed I'm too late, lol!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So... November then?

It moved 5 minutes in a month and a half from July 17 to Aug 1.

10 minutes to midnight would be 3 months at that rate. So I guess the Pilgrims are coming to Thanksgiving?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So tonight or November? Confused.

If so, maybe something could happen. Intervention of sorts? No idea.

Or big movie unveiling. The status reminds me of 10 To Midnight with Charles Bronson.

"I'm not a nice person. I'm a mean, selfish, son of a #$%*" S + F

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Reminds me of when South Park made fun of Ancient Aliens saying aliens were at the original Thanksgiving

Interesting though.

The Object Report agents have initiated the Contact Clock at the same historical hour hand position of the original atomic midnight clock and the next movement of the Contact Clock hand closer toward midnight, or contact, will be an event that reveals to everyone on this planet ETs exist. This event will either force disclosure or make disclosure by the Government irrelevant simply by the sheer shock and scale of the event, i.e... you won't need the Government to tell you what you are seeing before your very eyes.

Info on contact clock

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This type of viral promotion was also used by a random guy who made
a site hinting at Fallout 4 (a game).

Link about the Fallout Hoax. which was brilliant by the way.

www.destructoid.com...

This included a countdown clock, strange morse code going on in the background.

Ironically I just looked up that site and the makers of fallout have taken over the domain name.
edit on 6/9/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's like the Mayan long clock that supposedly said the world would end in 2012. If I had a doomsday clock I would set it permanently at 1 minute passed midnight. You either have a countdown clock that runs and has an escapable ending or not. Any thing else is a total insult to intelligent beings as they can alter the time any time.

top topics

join