It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian tourist quarantined in Jerusalem over suspected Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've searched the forums and didn't found this anywhere; if it's posted already please remove.

Nigerian tourist quarantined in Jerusalem over suspected Ebola

A Nigerian healthcare worker has been hospitalized at Jerusalem's Shaare Zedek Medical Center over fears she may have contracted the Eboa virus. The woman arrived at the hospital Friday complaining of fever and other symptoms suggesting the possibility of Ebola. To be on the safe side, Shaare Zedek placed her in quarantine. The hospital has administered blood tests and is awaiting the results.

All the years I've being reading ATS not even once I saw a doom prediction coming true; although I'm still enjoying a good end of the world scenario, I mostly see it as entertainment.
So I first read about Ebola breakout in here, and as usual I thought "nothing serious", it will be over before we know it. Then I start seeing it on big news channels from time to time. On ATS it became more and more frequent, yet still I hoped we only blow it out of proportions.
Now it's on my local news channel; and almost daily I read about a new place with Ebola suspects.

I think I'm getting worried now.
Maybe it's time to get prepared. I think I'm gonna go and buy some doctor's masks and gloves; then make some food provisions.
Any other ideas on how to prepare?
I've heard about copper as being an excellent antibacterial material link, but what will be the best use of it?

I'm really getting worried here.

edit on 5-9-2014 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Last night or early this morning a person was quarantined in Seoul over fears of Ebola. S + F

Only a matter of time till it hits America.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I agree it is only a matter of time until we will have it here . I think it will hit Europe before the US.

armakirais

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

They had the antidote...but yet they didn't want to give it to the people in Africa...now the Antidote is gone..what a load of crap...I guess there is no money to be made with drugs that actually cure someone..

edit on 5-9-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

They had the antidote...but yet they didn't want to give it to the people in Africa...now the Antidote is gone..what a load of crap...I guess there is no money to be made with drugs that actually cure someone..

I'm not saying you. I find that people like to couch vast, unresolved multi-national problems into a perception that 'someone is in charge'. For some reason, it makes them feel better knowing that someone is in charge, even if that someone is an evil being. I suppose this kind of thinking yields a easy to identify target of blame as well.
edit on 6/9/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I already bought surgical masks a few Months back. I'm in London. Was thinking of getting surgical gloves too but i do have normal gloves.

I'm also going to buy more surgical masks!

It always seems to be a Nigerian who is hospitalised in other Country's.
edit on CDTSat, 06 Sep 2014 11:28:28 -05000000003011x128x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join