It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Age Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Saw these photographs of Obama visiting Stonehenge earlier today. The thing that came to my mind, was that he looks quite at home and seems to fit in well with the surroundings. It all seems so very natural.
What do you think ?

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 5-9-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

im with the "Spidey" ,kid,,,nothing too see here.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I've been lucky enough to walk within the circle, it's quite the experience and dare I say it, pretty damn cosmic.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Eh to me it just looks like something my dad would do at a place he never visited before be relaxed and take in the sights and if it was a historical place that he really liked he would probably do the same. So I don't know from my eyes it doesn't seem like too much in the picture just a guy ( admiring ? ) stone henge.
edit on 5-9-2014 by MystiqueAgent because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i know 25 miles from my house
and i did not get a chance to tell him what a shuddering throbbing
thunder C*** he is

bloody presidents coming over here taking all our world heritage sites!
sod off home a go look at yellowstone

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
The thing that came to my mind, was that he looks quite at home and seems to fit in well with the surroundings. It all seems so very natural.
What do you think ?

He looks like Obama walking around Stonehenge... What do you mean he looks at home and fits in?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I can see what he means... He fits in because he is 'dumb as a rock'

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Are you saying he's some sort of new age druid looking to perform a blood sacrifice?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Not unless they wore suits in the stoneage!

However, well done for taking in some culture, if you are in the area, and he was, then it's only right that he visit there, hopefully some good ley line will have rubbed off on him!

Expect regulation issue wool ponchos and dowsing rods in American stores near you!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Did He hit a drive out-of-bounds? He is probably asking those folks to utilize their 'foot wedge' and give Him a lil relief...

Isn't that a golfball behind the Lady in the pic? hahahahahaha I see a white, round object but I thought Barry played a Titleist™ ??

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Did He hit a drive out-of-bounds? He is probably asking those folks to utilize their 'foot wedge' and give Him a lil relief...

Isn't that a golfball behind the Lady in the pic? hahahahahaha I see a white, round object but I thought Barry played a Titleist™ ??

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A shipwrecked corsair's grandson that married well. Great personality.

The surname Morris is derived from Moorish.

Barrack Morris.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To think that those stones have been around for six thousand years ... before entire cities had been built ... and when there were less than 100,000 people in the whole of the UK. Back then, the ice sheets would have extended over the North of England and Scotland, so there would only have been the South of England accessible to travel.

I keep thinking that Stonehenge was a giant conference hall and probably had a thatched roof

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I think he should stay there.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

There is even a Stonehenge golf course a few miles away from there.

new topics

top topics

join