It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension, Apotheosis and Future Society backed by Gold, according to Dior Perfume Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

They are not even vaguely trying to hide the Illuminati B.S in this commercial. No, these types of people are not going to ascend or have an apotheosis. The first will be last and the last will be first.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Have to admit Charlize Theron is pretty hot. What she's doing with Sean Penn is mind boggling.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I was thinking the same thing. I was wanting her to use her legs on my like she did that rope.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
People think Demons are ugly. I don't think so. I think they are so deceptive that they can be as sexy and beautiful as it takes to deceive everyone. Of course if they were ugly and reptilian looking people wouldn't trust them. They can be be ugly and reptilian looking if they want to frighten you. If they want to deceive, they can be beautiful. The best deceptions will be beautiful.

People want to see, hear, touch, smell, taste.

The truth is ugly sometimes and sometimes it is hard to get at.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jessieg

Yup! They're able to deceive the faithful and lure them under the guise of beauty and glittery attraction. Demons are chameleons. Doing various things under various disguises, operating different fronts in an all-out attack on the planet.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Well thankfully I am neither one of the 'faithful' or frightened.

Charlize Theron could work her evil reptilian ways on me whenever she wanted.

Have fun getting spooked by a perfume commercial.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Is she ascending through the Apotheosis? I am not sure where she is ascending or whatever. What building is this? Also, can anyone identify the language being sung? What is being sung?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Believe me I'm not spooked. It's a show full of entertainers hired to entertain. I'm spooked by how many still fall for their traps though.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nice legs! All the way to heaven.
Hey is she using some sort of signal or sign at the 15 second mark? She locks her fingers together raises her elbows and turns her palms outwards.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

its called cracking/streching your fingers before a labours task.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think your just over-analyzing.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jessieg
Is she ascending through the Apotheosis?

You do not ascend through an apotheosis, an apotheosis is not a physical thing, it is a process.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Charlize Theron could work her evil reptilian ways on me whenever she wanted.

You never told me you liked South African women...
Most SA women look just as good or better. ;-)

edit on 6/9/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

Just call me the United Nations of Chicks, I like em all.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Have to admit Charlize Theron is pretty hot. What she's doing with Sean Penn is mind boggling.

To bad she's a nutjob when it comes to guns and politics, she made Sean Penn give his expensive gun collection away to an artist to make some stupid piece of art (which I'm sure is ugly).

Back to the OP so you believe the Illuminati were involved in this commercial because they wanted to advertise their plan of ascension? Why did they get involved in a perfume commercial and why would they advertise their plans? I think the people involved in that commercial (except Charlize Theron) got the short end of the stick if being involved in commercials is their reward for selling their soul to the devil.

Jessieg do you have any solid proof that demons exist let alone walking around earth?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

So, there are floating cities?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jessieg
Also, can anyone identify the language being sung? What is being sung?

new topics

top topics

join